ZMannZilla
#31 20-06-2008, 17:37:40 PM
  • "There ain't no stopping us now, we celebrate on the floor"
  • Rigcoins: 3877803.30
  • Send Money to ZMannZilla
    Trophy
  • Kind heartGreat fatherGood at minecraft+
  • "YOU LOOK STU-PID *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*"
what would we write about Klayotic?  I don't think it's good idea to focus on specific members, no matter how hilarious they may be.
Isn't the Devil in the Bible from time to time?

I don't think there's actually a passage devoted to him
The Book Of Job has The Devil as a very predominant character, actually.  Revelations does too, but that's kind of cheating.  Then there's that part of the Gospels where the Devil is trying to convince Jesus to use his divine whammy to make bread from stones and take over the world.  Obviously, the origins story in Genesis has the Devil in a pretty sweet cameo as well.  I'm sure there's others but that's just off the top of my head, point is, give the Devil his due.

big rigs is great and i want to suck his cock

"Yeah, let’s bring back the Attitude Era…so we can see Shawn Michael’s anus while they shill toys." -RD Reynolds
Z. Mann Zilla
#33 03-07-2008, 06:02:06 AM
Regarding a literal 'Roadblockalypse' or 'Police Road Block':
The concept, clearly discussed in many other places with varying meaning and degree of magnitude, is, few people realize, hypothetical, depending if the term is literal or metaphorical. The idea that anything could literally 'block' a rig from progress or movement across any terrain is quite possibly as preposterous as the length of this post.
The reason people find it so easy to believe that a literal 'Police Road Block' is the 'ultimate misfortune' is because they simply fail to find a solutable aversion to such a situation; if a WINNER rig is truly what it is written to be, it could simply choose to move underneath anything 'blocking' its path, or simply turn around - essentially 'turning the other cheek'. That (WINNER) rigs are affected by our earthly and terrestrial laws is unthinkable, and anyone considering that such a block, police-enforced or otherwise, clearly does not understand the true power of a rig - provided that it is WINNER.
Also provided that such rigs are capable of movement of up to several times the speed of light, it is palpable that they could, given that they are moving at said speed, phase through the block - again provided, that it is a literal block.
In the event of a metaphorical 'Roadblockalypse', in which the lives of all BROTRRs come to an end or WINNER-ness loses meaning, it simply does not, and never will, exist.
Therefore, the technicalities of this subject should be addressed, rather than their effects.

#35 03-07-2008, 06:59:16 AM
dumbo the elapant
Bear-sized, quivering rounded bulk with 16 tentacles, a V-shaped, salivating mouth and two luminous, disc-like eyes: Martian.

#36 03-07-2008, 14:37:33 PM
Regarding a literal 'Roadblockalypse' or 'Police Road Block':
The concept, clearly discussed in many other places with varying meaning and degree of magnitude, is, few people realize, hypothetical, depending if the term is literal or metaphorical. The idea that anything could literally 'block' a rig from progress or movement across any terrain is quite possibly as preposterous as the length of this post.
The reason people find it so easy to believe that a literal 'Police Road Block' is the 'ultimate misfortune' is because they simply fail to find a solutable aversion to such a situation; if a WINNER rig is truly what it is written to be, it could simply choose to move underneath anything 'blocking' its path, or simply turn around - essentially 'turning the other cheek'. That (WINNER) rigs are affected by our earthly and terrestrial laws is unthinkable, and anyone considering that such a block, police-enforced or otherwise, clearly does not understand the true power of a rig - provided that it is WINNER.
Also provided that such rigs are capable of movement of up to several times the speed of light, it is palpable that they could, given that they are moving at said speed, phase through the block - again provided, that it is a literal block.
In the event of a metaphorical 'Roadblockalypse', in which the lives of all BROTRRs come to an end or WINNER-ness loses meaning, it simply does not, and never will, exist.
Therefore, the technicalities of this subject should be addressed, rather than their effects.

They are called the "Ultimate TRAFFIC stopper" for a reason. They stop traffic. Not Big rigs.

ZMannZilla
#37 03-07-2008, 16:08:54 PM
  • "There ain't no stopping us now, we celebrate on the floor"
  • Rigcoins: 3877803.30
  • Send Money to ZMannZilla
    Trophy
  • Kind heartGreat fatherGood at minecraft+
  • "YOU LOOK STU-PID *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*"
The legend of the Roadblockalypse is a doomsday scenario preached by Evangelical Rigists.  It teaches of a point in time in which the Five Highway Patrolmen Of The Roadblockalypse arrive (War, Pestilence, Death, Taxes and Mahoney) to set up the Ultimate Traffic Stopper: A Police Roadblock.

Many clergy theorize that this legend is little more than a way of scaring people into Evangelical Rigism.  However, some of the Road Signs Of The Roadblockalypse have already come to pass, such as Sergey Titov's expulsion from Stellar Stone, gasoline reaching $4 a gallon, Kobe Bryant tasting of the fruits of Shaquille O'Neill's dingleberry bush, the birth of the white buffalo, and just the other day, I got pulled over by a state trooper named Mahoney and was late for work.  There's only a few signs left, however, since one of them involves the release of "Duke Nukem Forever", I think we're safe for a while.

big rigs is great and i want to suck his cock

"Yeah, let’s bring back the Attitude Era…so we can see Shawn Michael’s anus while they shill toys." -RD Reynolds
Z. Mann Zilla
#38 03-07-2008, 21:26:29 PM
The legend of the Roadblockalypse is a doomsday scenario preached by Evangelical Rigists.  It teaches of a point in time in which the Five Highway Patrolmen Of The Roadblockalypse arrive (War, Pestilence, Death, Taxes and Mahoney) to set up the Ultimate Traffic Stopper: A Police Roadblock.

Many clergy theorize that this legend is little more than a way of scaring people into Evangelical Rigism.  However, some of the Road Signs Of The Roadblockalypse have already come to pass, such as Sergey Titov's expulsion from Stellar Stone, gasoline reaching $4 a gallon, Kobe Bryant tasting of the fruits of Shaquille O'Neill's dingleberry bush, the birth of the white buffalo, and just the other day, I got pulled over by a state trooper named Mahoney and was late for work.  There's only a few signs left, however, since one of them involves the release of "Duke Nukem Forever", I think we're safe for a while.

Someone care to post that link where that guy was CLEARLY playing DNF?

ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
#39 03-07-2008, 21:34:58 PM
  • Это вроде сосать быть Дарта Вейдера
  • Rigcoins: 30212916.90
  • Send Money to ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
    Thumb Up
  • BrazilianPC Master RaceThe Napster+
  • "I hate people"

Someone care to post that link where that guy was CLEARLY playing a Prey mod to look like 3D Realms are actually working on DNF?

Fix'd

bjorno the hedgehog
#40 03-07-2008, 21:37:49 PM
The only roadblock capable of stopping a Big Rig is one formed from other Big Rigs. Though I have no idea why Big Rigs would want to stop a fellow Rig from delivering its illegal cargo. Furthermore since there have been at least two occasions in which Big Rigs have formed the ULTIMATE TRAFFIC STOPPER, it can be said that UTSes themselves are not LOSER, they are just used for LOSER intentions most of the time. But yes, the idea that a Rig could be stopped by one of these is laughable.

big rigs can drive though big rigs.

cheers m8
bjorno780 http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2969/freesorfzl1.gif
#41 04-07-2008, 03:10:59 AM

Someone care to post that link where that guy was CLEARLY playing a Prey mod to look like 3D Realms are actually working on DNF?

Fix'd

I emphasized CLEARLY to show I wasn't being serious