#2 20-08-2008, 10:14:48 AM
  • Это вроде сосать быть Дарта Вейдера
  • Global Moderator
  • Rigcoins: 30211456.10
  • Send Money to ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
    Thumb Up
  • BrazilianPC Master RaceThe Napster+
  • "I hate people"
Amazing read, anyone who says "tl;dr" is LOSER!

Also, I lol'd:

Cats is less than impressed with Captain, who is rapidly disintegrating into an emotional heap rather than attending to the matter at hand. One wonders how such a man obtained a command position within his fleet in the first place. At any rate, Cats cuts short Captain's drama-queen routine and declares, "You have no chance to survive make your time," as if by way of clarifying his earlier remark.

Skrag
#3 20-08-2008, 13:01:53 PM
  • Welcome to the layer cake son.
  • Global Moderator
  • Rigcoins: 74183110.99
  • Send Money to Skrag
    Trophy
  • welcome to the layer cake sonBIG PICTURESnot skraggarak+
  • "mmmmmmmmm lemon"
I read it all FOR GREAT JUSTICE

#4 22-08-2008, 14:39:24 PM
what you're forgetting is that the true enemy is a bunch of eggplants, after piloting the Zig for great justice, you are mocked by a bunch of eggplants, this gives rise to the possibility that neither Captain nor CATS are actually supposed to be enemies but have been manipulated by evil eggplants who are embittered about being rejected from Veggietales and decide to take their vengeance by beginning war in A.D. 2101 in an effort to prevent great justice

"And so castles made of sand fall in the sea... eventually"-Jimi Hendrix
ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
#5 22-08-2008, 15:20:04 PM
  • Это вроде сосать быть Дарта Вейдера
  • Global Moderator
  • Rigcoins: 30211456.10
  • Send Money to ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
    Thumb Up
  • BrazilianPC Master RaceThe Napster+
  • "I hate people"
what you're forgetting is that the true enemy is a bunch of eggplants, after piloting the Zig for great justice, you are mocked by a bunch of eggplants, this gives rise to the possibility that neither Captain nor CATS are actually supposed to be enemies but have been manipulated by evil eggplants who are embittered about being rejected from Veggietales and decide to take their vengeance by beginning war in A.D. 2101 in an effort to prevent great justice

Coasterfreak raises a valid point here, and certainly worthy of further investigation