YOUREWINNER.COM

*Sigh* I cannot believe i've been sent here for this.

#1 02-08-2008, 18:39:14 PM
*is flaming pissed off now*

Alright, it's been at least two days since this whole "Come to the chat and request your info and ip back or we'll deformat your file" conspiracy has raged on. I am undoubtedly tired of this whole mess and I will no longer tolerate this poo poo any further. I didn't choose to come here and do this (even though I do believe in privacy of people's info), but I want you hackers to return our ip's, hostmasks, and every other personal info you have sapped out of our computers. My patience is really running thin and I am not in the mood for your wisecracks. I already have other more pressing issues on other forums and on my mind to deal with and you guys (the hackers) are making it really harder for us than it is! I don't want to have to be asked to go to the chat and have to request stolen poo poo about info. This is really adding to our burden and I demand the cease and desist of this detestable act soon, if not right now. I have many other stuff in real life that I have busy matters to attend to. So please do us a favor and stop making our summer fetching hell and just give back whatever ip or info you haven't returned yet. It's that simple.

this is Supera, signing out for now.   

#2 02-08-2008, 18:52:56 PM

Alright, it's been at least two days since this whole "Come to the chat and request your info and ip back or we'll deformat your file" conspiracy has raged on. I am undoubtedly tired of this whole mess and I will no longer tolerate this poo poo any further. I didn't choose to come here and do this (even though I do believe in privacy of people's info), but I want you hackers to return our ip's, hostmasks, and every other personal info you have sapped out of our computers. My patience is really running thin and I am not in the mood for your wisecracks. I already have other more pressing issues on other forums and on my mind to deal with and you guys (the hackers) are making it really harder for us than it is! I don't want to have to be asked to go to the chat and have to request stolen poo poo about info. This is really adding to our burden and I demand the cease and desist of this detestable act soon, if not right now. I have many other stuff in real life that I have busy matters to attend to. So please do us a favor and stop making our summer unicorning hell and just give back whatever ip or info you haven't returned yet. It's that simple.

fetching hilarious.

However, I already deformatted your kkklayotic profile soo I cant give it back

#3 02-08-2008, 22:12:05 PM
you guys better stop deformating

i will call in the gwls to hack you all

notdonut and dissident are your supreme rulers and they said stop deformating

If you make 3 more posts I can start deformatting your account as well! Keep on posting buddy.

#4 02-08-2008, 22:13:49 PM
this is your supreme ruler NOTDONUT

you are to stop deformating at once!

give klayotic his info back!

dissident has approved so you will all be banned if this is not stopped!

Haha your I.P has been logged. Thanks for editing your text so much to spark it.

ZMannZilla
#5 02-08-2008, 22:19:02 PM
  • "There ain't no stopping us now, we celebrate on the floor"
  • Rigcoins: 3877722.70
  • Send Money to ZMannZilla
    Trophy
  • Kind heartGreat fatherMissing+
  • "YOU LOOK STU-PID *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*"
 :shaq: :loser: :running: ?

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:
:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

big rigs is great and i want to suck his cock

"Yeah, lets bring back the Attitude Eraso we can see Shawn Michaels anus while they shill toys." -RD Reynolds
Z. Mann Zilla
#6 02-08-2008, 22:22:41 PM
I GAVE CIRUS 5 BLOODY DOLLOURS DO GIVE KLAYOTIC HIS INFO BACK NOW YOU BETTER DO IT YOU BASTOURDS

Yes listen to your wise friend here. You had better listen to the supreme leader.

#7 02-08-2008, 23:06:31 PM
  • "Would you like to look up the word masturbation? Male Masturbation is %100 gay intercourse. Or maybe your doing this to piss me off." -- Xtream3amer, YouTube.
  • Rigcoins: 0.00
  • Send Money to Variaz
    Old
  • +
This thread is turning into epic win.

The legend of the WINNER trophy:
"One Handle to rule them all, One Handle to find them,
One Handle to bring them all, and in the light bind them, In the land of BROTRR, where the WINNER lie."

"The Lord of the Rigs", Sergey Titov
#8 02-08-2008, 23:36:36 PM

Alright, it's been at least two days since this whole "Come to the chat and request your info and ip back or we'll deformat your file" conspiracy has raged on. I am undoubtedly tired of this whole mess and I will no longer tolerate this poo poo any further. I didn't choose to come here and do this (even though I do believe in privacy of people's info), but I want you hackers to return our ip's, hostmasks, and every other personal info you have sapped out of our computers. My patience is really running thin and I am not in the mood for your wisecracks. I already have other more pressing issues on other forums and on my mind to deal with and you guys (the hackers) are making it really harder for us than it is! I don't want to have to be asked to go to the chat and have to request stolen poo poo about info. This is really adding to our burden and I demand the cease and desist of this detestable act soon, if not right now. I have many other stuff in real life that I have busy matters to attend to. So please do us a favor and stop making our summer unicorning hell and just give back whatever ip or info you haven't returned yet. It's that simple.

no way dude no fetching way

12/10

#9 02-08-2008, 23:38:51 PM
Look, Rigists, ignore my gibberish above, it was all a tool to distract you. Anyway, followers of the great Lord Stell and Rigism, please return Klayotic's info/un-deformat it this instant. This religion will not stand for this much longer. You will return his info this instant, or else.

~notDonut, supreme commander

ducis02
#10 03-08-2008, 00:20:53 AM
Look, Rigists, ignore my gibberish above, it was all a tool to distract you. Anyway, followers of the great Lord Stell and Rigism, please return Klayotic's info/un-deformat it this instant. This religion will not stand for this much longer. You will return his info this instant, or else.

who are you to demand this?

...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
Bro Faustkampf für die Freiheit gegen Nationalsozialistiche Mods
VOTE FOR DUCIS VOTE FOR STATUS QUO
IMAEG USERNAMES YAY
#11 03-08-2008, 00:23:11 AM

Alas however, you are the one being distracted. As I stated before in only two more posts you will spark the I.P logging posting limit and I will be able to deformat your info as well.

Keep on posting notDonut.

KoЯndog
#12 03-08-2008, 00:27:59 AM
  • hi
  • Administrator
  • Rigcoins: 4710.12
  • Send Money to KoЯndog
    Thumb Up
  • Pageant Winnerirony kingawp master+
  • "Improved signal transfer and corrosion resistance"

BIZZARRRRROOOO

hi
#13 03-08-2008, 00:47:17 AM

BIZZARRRRROOOO

Woah donut? Since when did you change your avvy?

[sarcasm][tags]

#14 03-08-2008, 02:00:31 AM
Wow this is amazing i can not wait to be laid

JC VON BASTARD
#15 03-08-2008, 02:03:19 AM
lol'd

But seriously guys, you're being pretty mean to Klayotic. I mean, I wouldn't want my ip stolen.

jcthedude