#1 21-06-2008, 20:11:59 PM
  • "There ain't no stopping us now, we celebrate on the floor"
  • Rigcoins: 3877722.70
  • Send Money to ZMannZilla
    Trophy
  • Kind heartGreat fatherGood at minecraft+
  • "YOU LOOK STU-PID *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*"

big rigs is great and i want to suck his cock

"Yeah, letís bring back the Attitude EraÖso we can see Shawn Michaelís anus while they shill toys." -RD Reynolds
Z. Mann Zilla
#2 21-06-2008, 20:50:13 PM
lollin

TheGrandMystic
#3 21-06-2008, 22:14:24 PM
Skrag
#4 22-06-2008, 12:00:34 PM
  • Welcome to the layer cake son.
  • Global Moderator
  • Rigcoins: 74183090.99
  • Send Money to Skrag
    Trophy
  • BIG PICTURESnot skraggaraksergey avatar+
  • "mmmmmmmmm lemon"
fetchING HELL THAT IS MASSIVE WINNER !

HOLY poo poo

I half expected to see a big rig flying through space with lasers and stuff afterwards

ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
#5 22-06-2008, 12:04:29 PM
I came lightsabers

bjorno the hedgehog
#6 22-06-2008, 15:55:43 PM
- Last Edit: 22-06-2008, 16:00:55 PM
Namclone made this one -> http://www.starwarscrawl.com/?id=12489

It is meant as an allusion to his work-in-progress book of rigism addition " HWSNBN Triumphant"
The generator couldn't handle the amount of WINNER originally in his draft, so he had to cut it down.
Here is the original text:

"The balance of the gaming world is changing.  Several prominent game reviewers have been fired or found dead in recent months.  Meanwhile, through massive consolidations and pay offs, the CNET alliance is increasing its grasp throughout the Internet.  The realms of mp3.com and download.com have already sold out.

ALEX NAVARRO, a GameSpot editor and chief representative of the CNET alliance, is attending the ELECTRONICS ENTERTAINMENT EXPO to address the concerns of the gaming world and to propose the creation of the first CNET EMPIRE.  Cirus, a young GameFaqs user, will also reveal the recent finding of A POLICE ROADBLOCK in outer space believed to be able to cause SO MUCH DAMAGE IT IS UNBELIEVABLE.

In the midst of all this trouble, an ancient entity has been reawakened deep in the Ural Mountains to begin work on a project of immense proportions..."

cheers m8
bjorno780 http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2969/freesorfzl1.gif
Joe
#7 24-06-2008, 00:30:40 AM
  • Level 76
  • Rigcoins: 863747.74
  • Send Money to Joe
    Trophy
  • Tag you're itEverybody deserves at least one tag+
  • "Ooga boogaloo"
Namclone made this one -> http://www.starwarscrawl.com/?id=12489

It is meant as an allusion to his work-in-progress book of rigism addition " HWSNBN Triumphant"
The generator couldn't handle the amount of WINNER originally in his draft, so he had to cut it down.
Here is the original text:

"The balance of the gaming world is changing.  Several prominent game reviewers have been fired or found dead in recent months.  Meanwhile, through massive consolidations and pay offs, the CNET alliance is increasing its grasp throughout the Internet.  The realms of mp3.com and download.com have already sold out.

ALEX NAVARRO, a GameSpot editor and chief representative of the CNET alliance, is attending the ELECTRONICS ENTERTAINMENT EXPO to address the concerns of the gaming world and to propose the creation of the first CNET EMPIRE.  Cirus, a young GameFaqs user, will also reveal the recent finding of A POLICE ROADBLOCK in outer space believed to be able to cause SO MUCH DAMAGE IT IS UNBELIEVABLE.

In the midst of all this trouble, an ancient entity has been reawakened deep in the Ural Mountains to begin work on a project of immense proportions..."

wow that was orgasmic :roddy:

DZ
#8 24-06-2008, 09:44:42 AM
  • grrrraaaaaaagggh
  • Global Moderator
  • Rigcoins: 360.02
  • Send Money to DZ
    Thumb Up
  • Active memberszaps dicksNot Active Enough+
  • "i am a trailer park hooker"
This site has been closed.

LucasFilm has asked us to remove this site. We have enjoyed seeing the tens of thousands of users over the past several days, and thank you for your interest.

DZ987
Dissident
#9 24-06-2008, 11:40:39 AM
  • the ultimate, the muffin man
  • Administrator
  • Rigcoins: 99935285.99
  • Send Money to Dissident
    Thumb Up
  • weeaboosexual orientation uncleardissident b shirt+
  • "smash the patriarchy"
fetching

gay

Dissident International Anti-Furry Organization
X23
#10 24-06-2008, 13:59:37 PM
Lucasfilm is pretty notorious for having copyright PMS. They've closed down mods before too.

x33
#11 25-06-2008, 16:52:47 PM
Lucasfilm is pretty notorious for having copyright PMS. They've closed down mods before too.

wow thats fetching gay of them.

#12 25-06-2008, 18:14:03 PM

wow thats fetching gay of them.

OLD
fetching

gay

#13 25-06-2008, 20:23:39 PM

wow thats unicorning gay of them.

OLD
unicorning

gay

"LOL"

Well from now on I have decided to just flat out ignore anything beef wellington or diss says

:belair:

DZ
#14 26-06-2008, 12:11:29 PM
  • grrrraaaaaaagggh
  • Global Moderator
  • Rigcoins: 360.02
  • Send Money to DZ
    Thumb Up
  • Active memberszaps dicksNot Active Enough+
  • "i am a trailer park hooker"

OLD
unicorning

gay

"LOL"

Well from now on I have decided to just flat out ignore anything beef wellington or diss says

-1 CP for ignoring our best members
:unhappy:

DZ987
#15 26-06-2008, 13:49:29 PM

OLD
unicorning

gay

"LOL"

-1 CP for ignoring our best members
:unhappy:
+1 COOL POINT for calling me a best member