YOUREWINNER.COM

50 cent got his gold chain robbed during a concert in...

ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
#1 06-05-2008, 15:30:42 PM
  • Это вроде сосать быть Дарта Вейдера
  • Global Moderator
  • Rigcoins: 30210932.70
  • Send Money to ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
    Thumb Up
  • BrazilianThe NapsterNapster+
  • "I hate people"
Luanda, Angola. Apparently someone snatched the chain off his neck while Fiddy was enthralled in the art of BALLIN! Needless to say, this is NOT COOL! Angola was a former Portuguese colony so I am particularly upset and even ashamed of this LOSER incident. But then again, Angola IS full of negroes...

http://www.rabsworld.com/2008/05/50-cent-gets-his-chain-snatched-in-angola-africa/

v_v

#2 06-05-2008, 16:59:11 PM
Luanda, Angola. Apparently someone snatched the chain off his neck while Fiddy was enthralled in the art of BALLIN! Needless to say, this is NOT COOL! Angola was a former Portuguese colony so I am particularly upset and even ashamed of this LOSER incident. But then again, Angola IS full of negroes...

http://www.rabsworld.com/2008/05/50-cent-gets-his-chain-snatched-in-angola-africa/

v_v

UPDATE:

According to the post, "50 pushed him off the stage and jumped into the crowd and then all hell broke loose." The site promised more on the incident soon, including live footage from the chain grab.

An unnamed G-Unit insider reportedly told TMZ.com that what isn't seen in the fan video was that 50 jumped off the stage "and punched the man who tried to jack him." The insider also reportedly said, "The chain is around 50's neck right now." The boys parents turned him in.

Dissident
#3 06-05-2008, 17:40:09 PM
  • the ultimate, the muffin man
  • Rigcoins: 99969975.99
  • Send Money to Dissident
    Thumb Up
  • weeaboosexual orientation uncleardissident b shirt+
  • "smash the patriarchy"
Apparently that fellow was not aware of Fiddy's exploits in the middle east.

Dissident International Anti-Furry Organization
#4 07-05-2008, 04:33:03 AM
I heard the chain got taken and 50 cent got thrown through the air into a line of empty oil drums, knocking him out cold. They also got a picture of the guy leaving the gig.