YOUREWINNER.COM

Why Apples to Apples is the dumbest thing ever and if you enjoy it you are retar

Classic Meepington
#1 27-10-2012, 19:20:39 PM
ted.

Literally every single game even among different groups of people is exactly the same. Name something funny then someone puts Hellen Keller or Anne Frank. Oh the hilarity after seeing that 50 times. Wow you put down black people on the things that are dirty card you must be a paragon of wit. Every time I hear people enjoying this game or inviting me to play it I want to commit suicide. Is this normal?

:stalin:

Dissident YOU'RE WINNER!
Classic Meepington
#2 27-10-2012, 20:35:26 PM
PACIFIER RATING RECEIVED, POST RATER CONFIRMED FOR LOSER NERD WHO CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH OF LIKING A BAD CARD GAME THAT FORCES "CREATIVITY"

Dissident YOU'RE WINNER!
bjorno the hedgehog
#3 27-10-2012, 20:59:38 PM
I agree fully. RISK OR DIE

cheers m8
bjorno780 http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2969/freesorfzl1.gif
#4 27-10-2012, 21:16:14 PM
bigger text only makes you a bigger baby, hth

TheGrandMystic
omegamarth
#5 27-10-2012, 22:03:07 PM
Thats why this exists:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cards_Against_Humanity

Pretty much what Apples to Apples normally is... But it makes it so using offensive crap is no longer edgy and lame, and is the point of the game.

But yeah, Risk/War on Terror the board game 4 lyfe.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/MikeBalrogsPunchOut
Classic Meepington
#6 28-10-2012, 00:32:31 AM
Assholes to Assholes.

y'all nignogs

Dissident YOU'RE WINNER!
Dissident
#7 28-10-2012, 00:47:39 AM
  • the ultimate, the muffin man
  • Administrator
  • Rigcoins: 99935285.99
  • Send Money to Dissident
    Thumb Up
  • dissident b shirtweeaboosexual orientation unclear+
  • "smash the patriarchy"
It is a bad game with no replay value but my family loves it so I'm stuck playing it this thanksgiving again.

Dissident International Anti-Furry Organization
#8 28-10-2012, 03:19:26 AM
hmmm, did you ever think about the possibility that there's in fact nothing wrong with the game but instead you just have poo pooty friends and family you play with, possibly even you being poo pooty too? babby rating fully deserved

TheGrandMystic
#9 28-10-2012, 03:22:00 AM
HERE I AM ALL MAD ABOUT CHILDREN'S GAME, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUGHHHHHHHH

H
E
H

TheGrandMystic
ywoc
#10 28-10-2012, 09:10:55 AM
I was the first one to give pacifier rating

#11 28-10-2012, 09:59:28 AM
  • to itself
  • Rigcoins: 513.27
  • Send Money to Beer w/Straw
    Thumb Up
  • doesnt have image usernameEnlightened by his intelligenceworld class fedora tipper+
  • "Transcendental Ignorance"
You could play the game with Mathematicians. (I'vre not played the game myself.)

beerwithstraw
Classic Meepington
#12 28-10-2012, 11:07:49 AM
hmmm, did you ever think about the possibility that there's in fact nothing wrong with the game but instead you just have poo pooty friends and family you play with, possibly even you being poo pooty too? babby rating fully deserved

Nope the game is bad regardless of who you are playing with as everyone thinks they are the edgiest when they are merely acting out a carefully calculated and manufactured edginess card.

Dissident YOU'RE WINNER!
#13 28-10-2012, 12:05:29 PM
  • to itself
  • Rigcoins: 513.27
  • Send Money to Beer w/Straw
    Thumb Up
  • doesnt have image usernameEnlightened by his intelligenceworld class fedora tipper+
  • "Transcendental Ignorance"
I dunno how you play that game. But like you could do deliberately stupid things. Like when people guess how many jelly beans are in a jar in order to win the jar, the last time I did something like that I used complex, transcendental numbers.

43254ei

beerwithstraw
#14 28-10-2012, 13:38:29 PM

Nope the game is bad regardless of who you are playing with as everyone thinks they are the edgiest when they are merely acting out a carefully calculated and manufactured edginess card.

this definitely sounds like a people problem rather than a game problem, sorry about your bad opinions and the bad people you play with who think putting down "Anne Frank" on the "Funny" card is the height of comedy

I dunno how you play that game. But like you could do deliberately stupid things. Like when people guess how many jelly beans are in a jar in order to win the jar, the last time I did something like that I used complex, transcendental numbers.

43254ei

write on a slip of paper how there are no jelly beans and that there isn't even a jar

TheGrandMystic
Classic Meepington
#15 28-10-2012, 13:44:30 PM
No it is literally everyone who does that, that's the point of the game. If you get the Anne Frank card you "win." And that is the height of the game. If no one has the Anne Frank card then it is just boring without being edgy which is even more boringer.

Damn didn't know this forum was filled with such morans. I haven't even heard any legit reason as to why it is an enjoyable repeated experience. I mean it was somewhat interesting to play the first time but it loses its appeal really quickly.

Dissident YOU'RE WINNER!