YOUREWINNER.COM

Turn Your Boring Cat Into a Supercar

#1 11-05-2012, 03:10:35 AM
I love my cats but sometimes they can get so boring. All they do is sleep, sleep, and sleep. When they’re awake, I also can’t always play with them because it’s either I’m busy or they like doing things on their own. Cats are really complicated housemates if you ask me. So how can you make your pet cats less boring? Ever heard of XLR8? It turns your boring cat into a wickedly amazing supercar!

XLR8 is an app developed by 2XL Games, the leader in digital driving games who also produced games such as 2XL ATV Offroad 2009 and 2XL TROPHYLITE Rally. Using the accelerometers and GPS of your Android or iOS device,  XLR8 realistically creates engine sounds to match your cat's every move. When your cat’s running, it’ll sound like a NASCAR race car. Even if your cat’s not moving, it’ll still sound like a Lamborghini or a Ferrari. You’ll definitely have a great time laughing with amusement with this ingenious app combined with your cat. It features Hollywood-quality recordings of authentic engine sounds of five racing favorites like the Classic v8 Muscle Car, NASCAR, Ford GT40, Ferrari sports car, and Lamborghini Supercar. For $0.99, you can forever change the boring relationship you have with you cat.

Okay, the app isn’t exactly made for cats, it’s for cars. But it’s fun to be used with cats! You can even use it with your pet dog, horse, iguana, or whatever living thing you want to use it with. How about using it yourself? Hmmm.

Dissident
#2 11-05-2012, 03:16:21 AM
  • the ultimate, the muffin man
  • Administrator
  • Rigcoins: 99832923.19
  • Send Money to Dissident
    Thumb Up
  • weeaboosexual orientation uncleardissident b shirt+
  • "smash the patriarchy"
what a kooky and unpredictable sales pitch!  The cats get me interested but the amazingly low price wins me over!  I'm buying 200.

Dissident International Anti-Furry Organization
JAVIKS
#3 11-05-2012, 03:31:24 AM
  • Global Moderator
  • Rigcoins: 366522.57
  • Send Money to JAVIKS
    Thumb Up
  • Coors Light FanTAG TEAM CHAMPDad+
  • "cats are like potato chips"
it makes me very happy that this is Ipad compatible, my cat is going to love this poo poo

JAVIKS
Unsuky
#4 11-05-2012, 08:24:18 AM
  • "Just put those other *toy* machines in the garbage or something"
  • Rigcoins: 8538.90
  • Send Money to Unsuky
    Thumb Up
  • Untagged+
  • "Double the Mega Power"
Android or iOS device
Sorry, but i do not use OS's that are not command line based as it doesn't make me 1337 enough.Sorry,but i will have to pass your on automobile racing game.

"Make your selection now!"
---
#5 11-05-2012, 16:28:58 PM
Now my boring bike can be winner :D

omegamarth
#6 12-05-2012, 14:49:54 PM
Wish my Ipod Touch had a camera.

BTW, Big Rigs needs to be ported to IOS.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/MikeBalrogsPunchOut
#7 13-05-2012, 02:20:07 AM
Wish my Ipod Touch had a camera.

BTW, Big Rigs needs to be ported to IOS.

Apple wouldn't allow it.

Big Rigs replaces built-in functionality of IOS and could "potentially create user confusion"