YOUREWINNER.COM

Progress on Big Rigs Online

O-ZONE
#16 02-08-2009, 23:12:27 PM
my work here is done then

#17 02-08-2009, 23:34:15 PM

- Make a nice looking multiplayer menu (Some graphics design knowledge and knowledge of QuickGui skin definitions)

I am limited to flash, illustrator, and photoshop :(

No idea what QuickGui skin definitions are

#18 02-08-2009, 23:38:57 PM
i'll lend my support by blowing kisses your way

O-ZONE
#19 02-08-2009, 23:39:38 PM
i like you

#20 02-08-2009, 23:40:53 PM
i'll lend my support by blowing kisses your way

Why don't you blow some kisses at me over a candle light dinner sweety ;]

#21 02-08-2009, 23:42:35 PM
quit hogging my kisses guys, kalad needs my support more
 :belair:

Svetlana
#22 02-08-2009, 23:47:00 PM
what the fetch is going on here

seriously

lana_chan my name is erin
O-ZONE
#23 02-08-2009, 23:47:33 PM
HOPE

KHALAD 2012

Cirus
#24 02-08-2009, 23:48:27 PM
Okay seriously, if you're not going to contribute anything to this thread then just don't post.

cirus_
Svetlana
#25 02-08-2009, 23:52:19 PM
i can help with graphics

gui n poo poo

seriously i want to help

ZMannZilla
#26 03-08-2009, 00:17:38 AM
  • "There ain't no stopping us now, we celebrate on the floor"
  • Rigcoins: 3877803.30
  • Send Money to ZMannZilla
    Trophy
  • Great fatherKind heartWAAAGH!+
  • "YOU LOOK STU-PID *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*"
Yawhol, mein admin.

*ahem*

I have Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, an Associate's Degree in computer systems management which makes me understand programming enough to hate doing it, but to love making graphics as per its specifications, and a warm, receptive inbox, engraved with the words "you only need ask".  I also draw and have a scanner.  If any of this is what you need, toss me a line.  Otherwise, I'll be outside smoking funny cigarettes.

big rigs is great and i want to suck his cock

"Yeah, let’s bring back the Attitude Era…so we can see Shawn Michael’s anus while they shill toys." -RD Reynolds
Z. Mann Zilla
#27 03-08-2009, 00:21:52 AM

- Make a nice looking multiplayer menu (Some graphics design knowledge and knowledge of QuickGui skin definitions)

I am limited to flash, illustrator, and photoshop :(

No idea what QuickGui skin definitions are

QuickGui is the gui library I'm using to do the menus. It integrates nicely with Ogre and like the name suggests is quick to setup which is why I like it.
Yawhol, mein admin.

*ahem*

I have Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, an Associate's Degree in computer systems management which makes me understand programming enough to hate doing it, but to love making graphics as per its specifications, and a warm, receptive inbox, engraved with the words "you only need ask".  I also draw and have a scanner.  If any of this is what you need, toss me a line.  Otherwise, I'll be outside smoking funny cigarettes.

Next release I'll make a thread detailing what I need for menu graphics and what not. But like I've said before none of that is essential at this time.

Maraakate
#28 03-08-2009, 10:58:51 AM
  • image usernames
  • Rich Motherfucker
  • Rigcoins: 538596.40
  • Send Money to Maraakate
    Thumb Up
  • Maraakate Olsenban rexMichelle Tanner+
  • "Banned Members"
PM me with some basic tutorials on the UI you need done.  I'll lend a hand on that.  I know basic C++, but I'm sure after reading over these tutorials and some trial and error I can help you out a bit.

Sergey, what do you think of my :stamp: gamespot review of BR?

I think you're WINNER !

~Sergey Titov

(\_/) Hi! I'm Bunny ^.^
(^.^) Copy and paste us to your siggy so we can
(")(") achieve WORLD DOMINATION!
Teh Lame Domain
Svetlana
#29 03-08-2009, 21:45:18 PM
Yawhol, mein admin.

*ahem*

stop describing me

didn't i post this already

#30 05-08-2009, 16:01:03 PM
Screenshot of me building the ultranav

I have an assignment for someone. I need someone to search online and find me a font that matches the one Big Rigs uses for its numbers on the ultranav and speedometer. Just email me the .ttf file and make sure it's free for non-commercial use. I also need to know exactly what rgb value that orange colour is that Big Rigs uses on the ultranav.

Email: charpe6@gmail.com