YOUREWINNER.COM

Euro Truck Simulator 2

#1 20-01-2013, 20:59:35 PM
Type it in on  Steam.

I mean it obviously sucks but it's worth a discussion thread of all the features they should have put in but did not.

Like police roadblocks for one example.

ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
#2 21-01-2013, 03:36:29 AM
  • Это вроде сосать быть Дарта Вейдера
  • Rigcoins: 30212916.90
  • Send Money to ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
    Thumb Up
  • BrazilianPC Master RaceThe Napster+
  • "I hate people"
It got pretty good reviews actually. It was greenlit by the community and shot directly to the number 1 spot in the top sellers list

Skrag
#3 23-01-2013, 14:51:03 PM
  • Welcome to the layer cake son.
  • Global Moderator
  • Rigcoins: 74113614.39
  • Send Money to Skrag
    Trophy
  • not skraggaraksergey avatarwelcome to the layer cake son+
  • "mmmmmmmmm lemon"
Well, truck driving is WINNER so the game must have some merit.  Perhaps someone can try a demo of it and make a mini-review

#4 26-01-2013, 09:39:02 AM
If you ever wanted to drive a truck while following all the rules of the road (Tickets for no lights on at night, no turn signal, running red lights, speeding, etc) this is the game for you. I just spent an hour driving a truckload of logs from Milano to Verona at 70KPH maximum and then another 20 minutes trying to reverse my big rig into the correct parking area, I made 4000 bucks and it costs 100000 to get to the next benchmark, i'll be playing this game all day every day for the rest of my life. The realist driving game ever, if you don't turn on your windshield wipers when it rains you are done. Also, don't forget to sleep or you black out at the wheel and crash and have to call OnStar for roadside assistance.

10/10

#5 26-01-2013, 09:39:53 AM
PS im rollin in a Renault Premier.

Cirus
#6 26-01-2013, 09:41:35 AM
This sounds exactly like a game I played in the computer lab of my elementary school when I was 12

cirus_
Dissident
#7 26-01-2013, 09:53:36 AM
  • the ultimate, the muffin man
  • Administrator
  • Rigcoins: 99832923.19
  • Send Money to Dissident
    Thumb Up
  • weeaboosexual orientation uncleardissident b shirt+
  • "smash the patriarchy"
Ah man that game was the best, I always got tickets for sleeping in parking lots

that game made me what I am today :belair:

Dissident International Anti-Furry Organization
#8 26-01-2013, 09:53:57 AM
And I forgot one thing the manual transmission. WHat the fetch, to even get off the line at a red light you need to shift up to like fourth gear. To max out your speed you need to be in like 13th gear. There is so much god damned shifting, is that what driving a real truck is like?

Cirus
#9 26-01-2013, 09:59:22 AM
Ah man that game was the best, I always got tickets for sleeping in parking lots

that game made me what I am today :belair:

My favorite was chains on tires during the summer

cirus_
Dissident
#10 26-01-2013, 10:19:14 AM
  • Administrator
    Thumb Up
  • "smash the patriarchy"
And I forgot one thing the manual transmission. WHat the unicorn, to even get off the line at a red light you need to shift up to like fourth gear. To max out your speed you need to be in like 13th gear. There is so much god damned shifting, is that what driving a real truck is like?
from what I have been told there are an insane amount of gears and if you make a truck driver slow down unnecessarily on the highway he will hate you

Svetlana
#11 26-01-2013, 12:38:26 PM
And I forgot one thing the manual transmission. WHat the unicorn, to even get off the line at a red light you need to shift up to like fourth gear. To max out your speed you need to be in like 13th gear. There is so much god damned shifting, is that what driving a real truck is like?
from what I have been told there are an insane amount of gears and if you make a truck driver slow down unnecessarily on the highway he will hate you

as someone who's driven a 5-speed family car before i can relate to this

lana_chan my name is erin
JC VON BASTARD
#12 26-01-2013, 12:40:32 PM
Isn't five gears what pretty much all manual cars have?????????????

jcthedude
Cirus
#13 26-01-2013, 13:57:00 PM
No, most cars have two gears: Go and Don't Go.  idk what kind of fatcat car you're driving with 5 gears, Mr. Moneybags.

Dissident what was that game called? I can't remember :(  I thought it was Cross Country USA but that doesn't look quite right

cirus_
Dissident
#14 26-01-2013, 15:45:21 PM
  • Administrator
    Thumb Up
  • "smash the patriarchy"
I looked it up earlier but apparently there are a lot of "2D truck driving simulators"

Cross Country USA looks more or less like what it was, maybe it was an updated version of that

Svetlana
#15 26-01-2013, 17:39:17 PM
Isn't five gears what pretty much all manual cars have?????????????
yes i guess it is

my point was that i was making a joke about how truck drivers have to deal with a thousand gears and i already have trouble with 5

lana_chan my name is erin