Announcements
4 YEAR ANNIVERSARY
(1/2) > >>
Cirus
We all forgot what day it was so the banners never got put up before now.  

4 years ago this wonderful community was founded after the moderators attempted to destroy the BROTRR board on GameFAQs.  We have gone through our own rough stretches but we have persevered and are still going strong.  Hopefully this site will keep on truckin' for the rest of time.  Of course, that depends on each and every WINNER doing their part
ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
Amen to that BROTRRer! LONG LIVE THE ALMIGHTY RIGS! LONG LIVE YOUREWINNER.COM!

Skrag
All hail BROTRR! 

RIP Michael Jackson 
StellarStoneVEVO
What a day. Although I have not been around for the past 4 years, I certainly feel welcomed into the community.

Thunder
No! No! How could he die today? I checked Wikipedia and it's true! Someone has to bring him back to life!
Final Starman
4 MORE YEARS!
ducis02
woot woot 4 year anniversary! I got this for each of you as an anniversary present

Dissident
cool.

commemorative 4850th post
bjorno the hedgehog
until the day I die.
Grey Void
Quatro mas anos!
StellarStoneVEVO

--- Quote from: bjorno on 25-06-2009, 19:51:24 PM ---
until the day I die.

--- End quote ---

Hopefully longer than that.
Grey Void
You didn't put my banner up, you fetching nazi.
O-ZONE
:)
ZMannZilla
This is somehow related.  I suggest to you that secret zealot Rigists of The Keke Kult abducted MJ as a sacrifice to the Four Rigs.  C'mon, seriously, in a world where David Carradine dies jerking off in a closet in Thailand, there is no way The King Of Pop died of a heart attack in an LA hospital of all places.  And besides, if it was a wax Jackson in the casket, it's not like anyone could tell either way.
Grignr
Very cool beans.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Go to full version