Movies, TV, Music, Books
does anyone have the link to download bjorno's song?
(1/1)
Big Shot Donkey
i was always going to download it, but I always forgot and now the old forums are dead :(
DZ
not dead lol
http://rigism.com/
gamer8r
but nobody posts there
ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
It is rumored that if you're on a date with a girl and you take her home, if you put Bjorno's song playing on the stereo instead of Barry White you'll get laid before you can say "YOU'RE WINNER!".
BRN

--- Quote from: ZIGS_ARE_WINNER on 16-08-2007, 14:19:27 PM ---
It is rumored that if you're on a date with a girl and you take her home, if you put Bjorno's song playing on the stereo instead of Barry White you'll get laid before you can say "YOU'RE WINNER!".

--- End quote ---

It's no rumor
Final Starman

--- End quote ---

I've tried it myself
i would suggest it to all of you
bjorno the hedgehog

--- End quote ---

I should probably try that.
Grignr
I still listen to it everyday.
CrysisAD2101

--- End quote ---
The songs from BROTRR apply here as well.
Gamefreak
I forgot the link

C.R.T
remix anyone?
pimpofdoom

--- Quote from: CRT on 24-08-2007, 09:57:05 AM ---
remix anyone?

--- End quote ---
Not yet.
Navigation
Message Index
Go to full version