Gaming
Massive Multiplayer Chess.
(1/2) > >>
richardhutnik
So, in this video, I show how to be able to take a normal chess game, and turn into into a massive multiplayer game.

Here is the video:

MY NECK, MY BACK....
Tafallaz
What I have read here can be published for further development in the future.
Cirus
I wonder how these bots work
ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
fetchin' bots, how do they work?
JC VON BASTARD
the real question is: what is the purpose of this bot? Why has he come here? What do others have to gain from this???? So many questions
Cirus
Maybe he just really wanted to discuss this topic
DZ

--- Quote from: JC VON BASTARD on 27-04-2018, 23:29:58 PM ---
the real question is: what is the purpose of this bot? Why has he come here? What do others have to gain from this???? So many questions

--- End quote ---
I wonder this every time one of them shows up - they're not advertising anything or spreading malware or anything, they're just making gibberish text posts on a niche video game forum
ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
Maybe that's just the first step of their master plan...
JAVIKS
I don't know what they're selling but I know I'm buying
bjorno the hedgehog
im too dumb for regular chess. would this fix that?
Stardusx
No wonder this story is this. You do well
Cirus
My boss discovered chess on one of our PCs so I've been playing chess with him for several hours each day
Santi640
I used to play pool each time I cut class with my best friend and we became quite good at it but my wallet didn't like at all so we started to play chess instead. It sucks as a competitive game because it tends to get more about memorized preset moves and poo poo, but playing knowing only the basic rules against someone in the same conditions is a very enjoyable experience.
Cirus
I don't think that's much of an issue until you get to the grandmaster level though.

Big shout-out to pool as well, real good game
bjorno the hedgehog
pool whips ass
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Go to full version