Increasing traffic in BROTRR board

#1 15-09-2013, 12:20:10 PM
  • Semi-interesting Human Being
  • Rigcoins: 114810.30
  • Send Money to Semi
    Android Turd
  • IdiotNice PersonAutism Spectrum+
  • "what have i done"
We need a lot more activity in the :brbox: board than we are getting right now, so we need to implement measures to encourage posting there.

Thus, I believe we should enforce a 1 topic per week rule for posting in the BROTRR board. That is, every active user must post at least one thread (as well as at least two other posts) every 7 days in that board, or they get

What do you think? Should any changes be made to this idea? Do you have other ideas for increasing traffic in that board?

Skrag
#2 15-09-2013, 13:43:36 PM
  • Welcome to the layer cake son.
  • Global Moderator
  • Rigcoins: 74113636.99
  • Send Money to Skrag
    Windows 7 Trophy
  • sergey avatarwelcome to the layer cake sonBIG PICTURES+
  • "mmmmmmmmm lemon"
that would ban 99% of our members permanently lol

you can't force topics to be created on this board, it would become ridiculous after a short while

JAVIKS
#3 15-09-2013, 13:53:48 PM
  • Global Moderator
  • Rigcoins: 366522.57
  • Send Money to JAVIKS
    Windows 7 Thumb Up
  • TAG TEAM CHAMPDadCoors Light Fan+
  • "cats are like potato chips"
i'm pretty sure someone already tried to suggest this before and then they were banned for being super annoying and not shutting up about it

JAVIKS
#4 15-09-2013, 14:05:23 PM
Every single word in the BROTRR board has been carefully drafted and scrutinized.  Every single piece there exemplifies organic perfection, which is why people do not post there as often.  If your proposal is accepted, this artificiality would only diminish the quality of the content found there.

#5 15-09-2013, 17:18:20 PM
ur making all these suggestions like you think we need to change something because we're doing something wrong, but IN REALITY we're doing everything just right and don't need to change anything!!

#6 15-09-2013, 20:01:39 PM
  • Semi-interesting Human Being
  • Rigcoins: 114810.30
  • Send Money to Semi
    Android Turd
  • IdiotNice PersonAutism Spectrum+
  • "what have i done"
Every single word in the BROTRR board has been carefully drafted and scrutinized.  Every single piece there exemplifies organic perfection, which is why people do not post there as often.  If your proposal is accepted, this artificiality would only diminish the quality of the content found there.
Excellent point. Please disregard my idea, then.

ZMannZilla
#7 16-09-2013, 12:38:30 PM
  • "There ain't no stopping us now, we celebrate on the floor"
  • Rigcoins: 3877803.30
  • Send Money to ZMannZilla
    Tapatalk Trophy
  • Kind heartGreat fatherBob Cobra was here+
  • "YOU LOOK STU-PID *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*"
Also, "never posting again" as a punishment for "not posting in a week" is the exact opposite of increasing traffic.

big rigs is great and i want to suck his cock

"Yeah, let’s bring back the Attitude Era…so we can see Shawn Michael’s anus while they shill toys." -RD Reynolds
Z. Mann Zilla