Big Rigs Online
what happened to B.R.O.?
(1/3) > >>
Mike
No ones talking about big online. Is it still in the works, or on pause?
Dissident
indefinite hiatus since Khalad left and took his expertise with him
StellarStoneVEVO
Big Rigs Forever
Rigism88
It's founder left and I guess everyone lost interest
Thunder

--- Quote from: Rigism88 on 13-08-2012, 16:22:21 PM ---
It's founder left and I guess everyone lost interest

--- End quote ---

I was the second founder. However, Big Rigs Forever wouldn't be such a bad title.

EDIT: By the way, did you manage to procure my missing demo?
Steve
Thunder, it would be really awesome if you could drive big rigs in dark survival 2
Please make it happen.
Thunder

--- Quote from: STEEV LION on 13-08-2012, 23:31:01 PM ---
Thunder, it would be really awesome if you could drive big rigs in dark survival 2
Please make it happen.

--- End quote ---

Actually, I've been thinking about it. In order for that to happen, I need to finish the latest build of the engine. I just can't get all the rays to line up right. Once I get that done, it would be a simple matter of making a vehicle controllable, and you would have Big Rigs in DS2.
Steve
it would also be cool if you could whistle and your big rig will come right to you no matter where you are in the game

even indoors!
ywoc
thunder you should devote the rest of your life to making big rigs online
Thunder

--- Quote from: STEEV LION on 13-08-2012, 23:54:21 PM ---
it would also be cool if you could whistle and your big rig will come right to you no matter where you are in the game

even indoors!

--- End quote ---

That's weird. It could be done, I suppose. Like have a button that you push (it would have to be an easter egg) where you go into "rig mode". That might even be doable in the current build, with modifications. This is actually pretty exciting. I'll keep you posted.


--- Quote ---
thunder you should devote the rest of your life to making big rigs online
--- End quote ---

ha
RowdyTuesday
thunder you should devote the rest of your life to making big rigs online
Thunder

--- Quote from: RowdyTuesday on 14-08-2012, 07:56:49 AM ---
thunder you should devote the rest of your life to making big rigs online

--- End quote ---

I'd kill myself.
Rigism88
No, I haven't locked down your ultra-rare demo.

Also, I may point out, Thunder has better more successful series than BRO. Dark Survival 2, Brickpark, Air Attack 32, Mid-EVIL Quest, etc. are all more popular than his BRO version, and remember: "You also go with the successful series." - Unknown

DS2 still has an active community.
Thunder

--- Quote from: Rigism88 on 15-08-2012, 07:46:25 AM ---
No, I haven't locked down your ultra-rare demo.

Also, I may point out, Thunder has better more successful series than BRO. Dark Survival 2, Brickpark, Air Attack 32, Mid-EVIL Quest, etc. are all more popular than his BRO version, and remember: "You also go with the successful series." - Unknown

--- End quote ---

I think I'm probably going to work on BRO anyways. I hate that marketing poo poo, and I'll do my best to be contrary to what people want.


--- Quote from: Rigism88 on 15-08-2012, 07:46:25 AM ---
DS2 still has an active community.

--- End quote ---

You know perfectly well that's a lie that I spread. Nobody was ever interested in DS2, I just keep injecting life into the "community" by hyping the product up.
Dissident
thankfully for you rigism88 is gullible enough to believe your paper thin lies

rigism88 and thunder, truly a match made in heaven
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Go to full version