YOUREWINNER.COM

Dog food tacos

#16 09-03-2014, 23:22:07 PM
What's up guys I've been tweaking this recipe a lot since I invented it and now I think my burritos are better than Chipotle

Some changes I made:
1. I stopped using canned pork, now I just buy a bag of frozen boneless chicken breast, boil it for 30 minutes and shred it up
2. Now I cook my rice MEXICAN STYLE:
- Brown 1 1/2 cups of rice in 2 tbsp of vegetable oil
- Stir in 2 1/2 cups of water + a packet of Top Ramen Chicken flavor seasoning* + 1 cup of tomato sauce for color and bring to a boil
- Cover and simmer for around 20 minutes
* you can substitute 2 1/2 cups of chicken broth if you have that poo poo laying around
3. When you make your burrito add lots of Tapatio Hot Sauce. Don't worry about adding too much that's impossible

Well I hope these tips will help you make better burritos because they sure helped me.

Bye

#17 10-03-2014, 08:20:45 AM
I opened up a can of fancy feast cat food and it smelled pretty good.

I wonder how nutritious it is.

beerwithstraw
#18 12-04-2014, 11:44:07 AM
Wow I forgot how to make my rice already!
Good thing I wrote it here!

What's up guys I've been tweaking this recipe a lot since I invented it and now I think my burritos are better than Chipotle

Some changes I made:
1. I stopped using canned pork, now I just buy a bag of frozen boneless chicken breast, boil it for 30 minutes and shred it up
2. Now I cook my rice MEXICAN STYLE:
- Brown 1 1/2 cups of rice in 2 tbsp of vegetable oil
- Stir in 2 1/2 cups of water + a packet of Top Ramen Chicken flavor seasoning* + 1 cup of tomato sauce for color and bring to a boil
- Cover and simmer for around 20 minutes
* you can substitute 2 1/2 cups of chicken broth if you have that poo poo laying around
3. When you make your burrito add lots of Tapatio Hot Sauce. Don't worry about adding too much that's impossible

Well I hope these tips will help you make better burritos because they sure helped me.

Bye

#19 12-04-2014, 12:49:27 PM
Can anyone summarize how i make this and if I use actual dog food? The page 1 button is broken so I cant go back

#20 12-04-2014, 13:16:44 PM
Well I haven't tried but I'd recommend By Nature GMO-Free dog food

You can follow the same recipe, just replace the canned pork/chicken with this:
http://www.bynaturepetfoods.com/dog-food/organic/organic-chicken.php

#21 12-04-2014, 13:18:18 PM
Well I haven't tried but I'd recommend By Nature GMO-Free dog food

You can follow the same recipe, just replace the canned pork/chicken with this:
http://www.bynaturepetfoods.com/dog-food/organic/organic-chicken.php

I think I can get that at Whole Pet, the local organic pet store. I will report in

#22 12-07-2014, 15:02:45 PM
Found organic dog food at a nearby pet store and now i'm going to be making these tacos tonight

#23 13-07-2014, 15:44:18 PM
So did you make these tacos yesterday or not? Looking for the report

Baby rate this post if you want IDGAF