• image usernames
  • Rich Motherfucker
  • Rigcoins: 538787.00
  • Send Money to Maraakate
    Windows 7 Thumb Up
  • ban rexMaraakate Olsenforum member i'd like to bang+
  • "Banned Members"
What's with all the minorities?

ZIGS...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Sergey, what do you think of my :stamp: gamespot review of BR?

I think you're WINNER !

~Sergey Titov

(\_/) Hi! I'm Bunny ^.^
(^.^) Copy and paste us to your siggy so we can
(")(") achieve WORLD DOMINATION!
Teh Lame Domain
RowdyTuesday
#19 27-12-2021, 10:00:21 AM
Foxconn has been unfairly demonized. Assembly line workers at Foxconn are paid well by Chinese standards. Most of the workers are uneducated and come from rural areas where there is little work and the cost of living is cheap. They usually spend four or five, sometimes ten years working at Foxconn and then return to their village with a pot of gold.

Classic Meepington
#20 27-12-2021, 10:04:35 AM
Thanks for the unbiased opinion Tuesday

(\_/) Hi! I'm Bunny ^.^
(^.^) Copy and paste us to your siggy so we can
(")(") achieve WORLD DOMINATION!
Dissident YOU'RE WINNER!
Cirus
#21 27-12-2021, 13:00:46 PM
  • Administrator
  • Rigcoins: 9811922.69
  • Send Money to Cirus