- Last Edit: 23-04-2014, 07:58:56 AM
  • WINNERS
  • Rigcoins: 1474.60
  • Send Money to Bob Cobra
    Linux Turd
  • forever alonecheap heatThunder+
  • "Inflation is a major factor in my dick."
  • » BANNED
                                .                        .                '                        ,                                                                                                .                                ,                        ,                                                .                ,                                                                ,                '                .                ,                ,                .        ,        ,        ,                                        '                '                .                                ,                                                                                        .                                                        .                                                        .                                                        ,        .                                .                                                                                                        '                                                                        .                                ,                                .                                ,                                .                                ,                                        .                                ,                                                ,                                        .                ,                                                                                                                .                                        .                                ,                                                .                        .                                .                                                                                                                                ,                                                                .                ,        '                                                ,                        .                '                ,                                        ,                                        .                                                .        .                        ,                                                                ,                                                                                        .                        ,                                                                                .                                                                                                                                ,                                                                        .                .

#5 23-04-2014, 08:00:20 AM
that's a huge wall o text m8 i turned it into dancing letters so it would be more fun to read

#6 23-04-2014, 08:39:18 AM
No kissing coming from me here. It sounds like you need to have sex :belair:

Baby rate this post if you want IDGAF
Svetlana
#7 23-04-2014, 14:22:34 PM
i don't wanna get cooties

lana_chan my name is erin
#8 23-04-2014, 18:35:53 PM
- Last Edit: 23-04-2014, 18:42:03 PM
I had to make pie crust for the first time ever today, so I went to Google to find a recipe and it filled out, "Making..." with "Making out." So I Googled that instead and found a good wikiHow for you guys to consult the next time you want to solicit smooching
http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Out

Baby rate this post if you want IDGAF
bjorno the hedgehog
#9 25-04-2014, 00:10:39 AM
bite the tongue off to win

cheers m8
bjorno780 http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2969/freesorfzl1.gif
Bob Cobra
#10 25-04-2014, 00:33:05 AM
  • WINNERS
  • Rigcoins: 1474.60
  • Send Money to Bob Cobra
    Windows Turd
  • forever alonecheap heatThunder+
  • "Inflation is a major factor in my dick."
  • » BANNED
Great article, MarshalMustache. I learned so much about touching her face, touching her forehead, and staring.