YOUREWINNER.COM

GAME REVIEW

bjorno the hedgehog
#1 21-10-2009, 01:15:59 AM
Gears of War 2
-gear of war 2 is a poo pooty generic turd-person shooter. OH how original, you hide behind covers at shoot at zombies aliens!! the graphics are brown and stupid too
ZERO OUT OF 5 STARS

Street Fighter IV
- street fighter 4, more like poo poo fighter POOR. this game is an awful peice of poo poo. come on who the fetch wants to play a gay ass 2D fighter in 2009?????? fireball fireball fireball, its like i have crabs all over again!!!!! plus the graphics are all cartoony and GAY.
ZERO OUT OF 5 STARS

Timeshift
-timeshift, more like timepoo poo!! hahaha owned bitch. this game is a total ripoff of every other generic fps game on the market. whoop de do you shoot aliens in the face with guns. HOW ORIGINAL!!!! plus this time control powers are stupid and gay and tere are too many gay puzzle where you have to pause time and press two buttons. also the graphics are poo pooty and everthoing is gray
ZERO OUT OF 5 STARS

Eldar Scrolls 4: Oblivion
- oblivion is a rpg game where you roleplay as a gay elf who sucks dicks for cash. the awfulness of this game is hard to explain because it effectivley shut down my brain while playing from suckness. the gameplay revolves around walking slowly and punching dogs. there are supposeldy quests and poo poo in there somewhere but i quit after going to jail for stealing a pumpkin. as far as i can tell the plot was a generic rpg tripe where you are a guy who has to save the world by punching dogs and rats, BORING..!!! also the graphics where all colourful and gay i dont wanna see blue skies and speedy trees this is supposed to be a dark game with atmnosphewere!!! no imersion at all i mean wtf
ZERO OUT OF 5 STARS

Halo 3
- halo 3 is a generic first-person-shooter where you play as a space marine who shoots at colorful aliens at a pride parade.
ZERO OUT OF 5 STARS

Earth Defense Force 2017
- playing edf2017 is like watching your parents sex tape, because the production values were next to none and it has lots crazy japanese poo poo in it. there are like 50 levels but they are all the same, shoot some gay generic giant ant with a gay generic gun. news flash game developers;!!!: put some effort into making your games playable for more than 3 seconds!!!
ZERO OUT OF 5 STARS

Soldier of Fortune: Payback
- soldier of fortune payback was made in eastern europe by a bunch of blind retards. the game looks like blackhawk doww dragged through a sewage draining pool.  the gameplay is unoriginal poo poo where you shoot arabs in the face. generic middle east poo poo POOP.
ZERO OUT OF 5 STARS

Call of Duty: World at War
- this game is so bad that is may start the third world war. some asshole decided that making ANOTHER generic poo poo world war POO shooter would be a good idea. it was probably Hitler's evil twin, because this game is worse than the holocaust. the games graphics are similar to watching a old movie except you cover the screen in brown paint first.
ZERO OUT OF 5 STARS

Grand Theft Auto IV
- playing grand theft auto 4 is similar to being assraped by an acidic cactus who likes it rough, except that you have to pay $50 to buy the game when getting assraped by a cactus is free. the gameplay is total boring crap drive here drive there shoot some black peope BORING!!!! more generic poo poo from a poo pooty games developers!!! the graphics remind me of the time when i was in new york and somebody replaced my contact lenses with butyric acid.
ZERO OUT OF 5 STARS

Assassin's Creed
- Ass is right.
ZERO OUT OF 5 STARS

Crackdown
- Crackdown is an open world sandbox game with 1 mission type and 1 enemy copied 1000000 times. Total generic bullpoo poo, its like they didnt even bother making and original game or something. plus the poo pooty graphics are SMELL-shaded and suck and are bad.
ZERO OUT OF 5 STARS

Resident Evil 5
- Resident Evil 5 is a third person action poo pooter where you shoot aliens zombies and run around collecting dicots and monocots to feed your drug addiction. the game is filled with obvious racism, showing that america is still not past its slave-whipping days. sheeva has a nice ass
ONE OUT OF 5 STARS

Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts
- Banjo kazoo is some poo pooty racing game where your only car is a garbage can. there are a billion gay missions but they all suck because the driving feels like pushing a 600lb bag of turds around. i've had more fun at funerals. im pretty sure the graphics were ripped straight from an N64 game. in fact im thuinking it might be an n64 game.
ZERO OUT OF 5 STARS

Fallout 3
- more like FAILout 3!!!!!! fallout 3 is a first person action shooter game where you shoot zombies aliens poor-people and collect illegal drugs. the game is all brown and blurrier than a picture of lincons ghost. as far as i can tell the plot was something about finding your father so you could blow up his face with a shotgun. more generic poo poo!!!!
ZERO OUT OF 5 STARS

Soul Calibur 4
- soul calibur 4 is a homosexual fashion game where the goal is to make your character look as queer as possible. This goal is extremely easy to acheive and extremely hard to avoid. the combat system is as primative as my parents in law at easter except with more cheap combos and worse online lag.
ZERO OUT OF 5 STARS

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
- Call of duty 4 is a brown game where you shoot arabs in the face. the online play is super-bad and all the players cheat and call in helicopters all the time constantly. the single player campain is similar to my last marrige in that it lasts about 2 hours and involves your wife getting bent over the back of a pickup-truck and banged by several russian men.
ZERO OUT OF 5 STARS

Bioshock
- bioshock is a communist propaganda tool thinley veiled in a shell of a brown generic fps. the majority of bioshock is spent shooting poor people in the face and collecting illegal drugs. pretty much total poo poo.
ZERO OUT OF 5 STARS

Super Mario Brothers
- super mario brothers is a "classic" game where you jump up and down a bunch in some gay drug-induced fantasy world filled with racist italian and mexican stereotypes.
ZERO OUT OF 5 STARS

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- Zelda: OOT is a generic third person action game where you wonder around some gay world and collect trinkets. the goal of the game is to defeat some evil irish man before he rapes some blonde bitch. you play as a kid with severe developmental disabilities who cannot talk or reach into pots. the graphic are so poo pooty they look like they came right out of an N64 game.
ZERO OUT OF 5 STARS

Final Fantasy VII
- Final fantasy 7 is a generic rpg game where you play as a little girl who has to defeat an older girl before he blows up the planet or some poo poo. the gameplay consists entirely of walking around and fighting rats. the graphics are so hitty they look like they came right out of an N64 game.
ZERO OUT OF 5 STARS

Thank you for your time, I hope to have enlightened you to the qualities of many popular videogames.

cheers m8
bjorno780 http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2969/freesorfzl1.gif
O-ZONE
#2 21-10-2009, 01:18:21 AM
you are fetching mean and relentless which means you are always right
i can't wait to see people try to argue with you so you can totally cuss them out
behind you all the way in this war,
me

JC VON BASTARD
#3 21-10-2009, 01:26:15 AM
angry video game bjorno

jcthedude
KoЯndog
#4 21-10-2009, 01:36:40 AM
  • hi
  • Administrator
  • Rigcoins: 4710.12
  • Send Money to KoЯndog
    Thumb Up
  • dirty sockMILFrahowa fan+
  • "Improved signal transfer and corrosion resistance"
the choleric gamer

hi
ZMannZilla
#5 21-10-2009, 02:59:46 AM
  • "There ain't no stopping us now, we celebrate on the floor"
  • Rigcoins: 3877803.30
  • Send Money to ZMannZilla
    Trophy
  • Great fatherKind heartWAAAGH!+
  • "YOU LOOK STU-PID *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*"
Zero Out Of 5 Punctuations

big rigs is great and i want to suck his cock

"Yeah, let’s bring back the Attitude Era…so we can see Shawn Michael’s anus while they shill toys." -RD Reynolds
Z. Mann Zilla
#6 21-10-2009, 04:52:19 AM
You don't like games much, do you???

O-ZONE
#7 21-10-2009, 07:43:31 AM
You don't like games much, do you???

fetch YOU! here's a piss poo poo non-heterosexual person bitch bastard asshole fetchbrains fetchfarts retardass cuntface who doesn't know jack poo poo about jack poo poo[/i]. this is a segment i call retard hater pwnage[/u] where i let them know how correct i am the hard way!![/u][/i][/s]. ok HERE GOES

fetch YOU

I'M RIGHT YOUR JUST A GAY GAMER

DO YOU EVEN LIKE GAMES

CHECK MY SITE WEEKLY FOR UPDATES

fetch ASS poo poo PIG

NOW THE GRAND FINALE OF "PWNAGE"

#8 21-10-2009, 09:09:11 AM
Well, I got served.

ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
#9 21-10-2009, 09:33:33 AM
  • Это вроде сосать быть Дарта Вейдера
  • Rigcoins: 30212916.90
  • Send Money to ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
    Thumb Up
  • BrazilianPC Master RaceThe Napster+
  • "I hate people"
Review Crysis next

Dissident
#10 21-10-2009, 12:41:56 PM
  • the ultimate, the muffin man
  • Administrator
  • Rigcoins: 99832923.19
  • Send Money to Dissident
    Thumb Up
  • weeaboosexual orientation uncleardissident b shirt+
  • "smash the patriarchy"
oh god did I laugh

Dissident International Anti-Furry Organization
#11 21-10-2009, 13:12:36 PM

Dissident
#12 21-10-2009, 13:20:14 PM
  • the ultimate, the muffin man
  • Administrator
  • Rigcoins: 99832923.19
  • Send Money to Dissident
    Thumb Up
  • weeaboosexual orientation uncleardissident b shirt+
  • "smash the patriarchy"

Dissident International Anti-Furry Organization
#13 21-10-2009, 14:55:54 PM
The game never unicorning ends, so you can keep playing it. Like Shock said, it's fun to play with a friend on the phone to see how you both are doing and see what you can do different next playthrough.

scuzzyneighbour
Cirus
#14 21-10-2009, 16:27:23 PM

cirus_
bjorno the hedgehog
#15 21-10-2009, 16:43:04 PM
I should have used the blink tag more.

cheers m8
bjorno780 http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2969/freesorfzl1.gif