YOUREWINNER.COM

Is there any connection to you and Master Zilla from Shadow Warrior?

Unsuky
#1 14-11-2011, 12:23:45 PM
- Last Edit: 14-11-2011, 12:47:09 PM
  • "Just put those other *toy* machines in the garbage or something"
  • Rigcoins: 8657.10
  • Send Money to Unsuky
    Trophy
  • Untagged+
  • "Double the Mega Power"
You and Master Zilla are two devious bastards and your main objectives are to conquer japan with a rouges gallery of creatures from the dark side. Do you two, some how, have a connection with each other?

"Make your selection now!"
ZMannZilla
#2 14-11-2011, 17:23:24 PM
  • "There ain't no stopping us now, we celebrate on the floor"
  • Rigcoins: 3877803.30
  • Send Money to ZMannZilla
    Trophy
  • Kind heartGreat fatherBob Cobra was here+
  • "YOU LOOK STU-PID *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*"
Q: Is there any connection to you and Master Zilla from Shadow Warrior?

A: I don't know where you get your information.  I have no desire to conquer Japan - I instead crave mastery over the continent of Australia, a goal I shall attain with my criminal super-genius and my uneasy alliance with General Zod. 

I would also never use a bunch of ineffectual beasties to do my dirty work, nor would I resort to whipping out a samurai war-mech like some dingbat final boss wannabe when (predictably) the demon-spawn fail to bring down my most well-trained warrior.  Instead, I'd get my nice, cheap hired goons from Korea to pilot a whole team of war-mechs, remotely, and rely on their Starcraft-honed reflexes to do what my own above-average-but-still-not-Korean reflexes can't do. 

Finally, I would never have an arch-nemesis with a ridiculous double-entendre name like "Lo Wang".  My battles are and will always be fought against E-Norm S. Cox.

big rigs is great and i want to suck his cock

"Yeah, let’s bring back the Attitude Era…so we can see Shawn Michael’s anus while they shill toys." -RD Reynolds
Z. Mann Zilla
Unsuky
#3 14-11-2011, 17:36:41 PM
  • Send Money to Unsuky
    Trophy
  • Untagged+
Lo Wang is awesome asian duke nukem

Unsuky
#4 14-11-2011, 17:40:06 PM
  • Send Money to Unsuky
    Trophy
  • Untagged+

A: I don't know where you get your information.  I have no desire to conquer Japan - I instead crave mastery over the continent of Australia, a goal I shall attain with my criminal super-genius and my uneasy alliance with General Zod. 

I would also never use a bunch of ineffectual beasties to do my dirty work, nor would I resort to whipping out a samurai war-mech like some dingbat final boss wannabe when (predictably) the demon-spawn fail to bring down my most well-trained warrior.  Instead, I'd get my nice, cheap hired goons from Korea to pilot a whole team of war-mechs, remotely, and rely on their Starcraft-honed reflexes to do what my own above-average-but-still-not-Korean reflexes can't do. 

Finally, I would never have an arch-nemesis with a ridiculous double-entendre name like "Lo Wang".  My battles are and will always be fought against E-Norm S. Cox.
I get my info from http://www.en.zmanzillapedia.org/wiki/zman_and_japan

RowdyTuesday
#5 14-11-2011, 18:01:44 PM
  • "Grandma, I don't think we're in Vladivostok anymore."
  • Rigcoins: 27771.72
  • Send Money to RowdyTuesday
    Thumb Up
  • Speeks the truthsnooPINGASusualJudy Garland Fan+
beautiful wife of Lamech

ZMannZilla
#6 14-11-2011, 19:30:33 PM
  • "There ain't no stopping us now, we celebrate on the floor"
  • Rigcoins: 3877803.30
  • Send Money to ZMannZilla
    Trophy
  • Kind heartGreat fatherBob Cobra was here+
  • "YOU LOOK STU-PID *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*"

"Firefox can't find the server at www.en.zmanzillapedia.org."

big rigs is great and i want to suck his cock

"Yeah, let’s bring back the Attitude Era…so we can see Shawn Michael’s anus while they shill toys." -RD Reynolds
Z. Mann Zilla
Unsuky
#7 15-11-2011, 07:01:22 AM
- Last Edit: 15-11-2011, 07:09:50 AM
  • Send Money to Unsuky
    Trophy
  • Untagged+

"Firefox can't find the server at www.en.zmanzillapedia.org."
Oh! you see;  only me and some wise elders have access to the server, not even you zman can see it.

O-ZONE
#8 15-11-2011, 12:33:41 PM
that's wasteful shameful

JAVIKS
#9 15-11-2011, 13:28:06 PM
  • Global Moderator
  • Rigcoins: 366522.57
  • Send Money to JAVIKS
    Thumb Up
  • TAG TEAM CHAMPDadCoors Light Fan+
  • "cats are like potato chips"
i'm pretty sure that if ZMANN wanted to see it, he could see it

JAVIKS
Unsuky
#10 15-11-2011, 13:34:38 PM
  • Send Money to Unsuky
    Trophy
  • Untagged+
i'm pretty sure that if ZMANN wanted to see it, he could see it
It's not just about zman; its about other people to, we just thought the domain zmannzillapedia.com sounded BALLIN'. I think your on there too, JAVIKS. I shouldn't be even telling you this the elders will be upset that you guys know.

ballinator
#11 15-11-2011, 16:55:42 PM
if zman wanted to he could smuggle himself in as illegal cargo with a mighty big rig. aka if zmann wanted to see it, he could see it