YOUREWINNER.COM

What if there was an Anniversary Edition of BROTRR?

#1 01-09-2012, 21:31:49 PM
  • Semi-interesting Human Being
  • Rigcoins: 114810.30
  • Send Money to Semi
    Turd
  • IdiotNice PersonAutism Spectrum+
  • "what have i done"
Next year, it will have been ten years since the original masterpiece was released, so why not do something special to celebrate?

I have a couple ideas of what the most WINNER Big Rigs Anniversary Edition would include:

• Enhanced Graphics
    While highly breathtaking for their time, the graphics of BROTRR have unfortunately fallen behind the curve, as newer titles like Crysis and Uncharted have surpassed our beloved title. This title could include high-poly models of the Four Rigs & other game elements for enhanced levels of realism; there's also the option of including more advanced lighting effects. It's up to Stellar Stone (or its successor) to raise the bar once again!
  • Online/Offline Multiplayer
    Well, it's the big buzzword these days, right? With some refining, BRO could be the perfect complement to the break jammin' single player action (both for split-screen and online).
  • Story Mode
    It's not the most needed enhancement, but it might be neat to include. There could be a little map where you talk to the townsfolk and go to missions. Those terrorists must be stopped at all costs!
  • Customization
    Simply put, customizable Rigs + Stage Builder =  :stamp:

#2 01-09-2012, 21:40:23 PM
Let's pool as much money as possible and suggest this idea to Sergey Titov.  I am sure he can find some sketchy Eastern European  :stamp: developers who make great products with limited funds.

JAVIKS
#3 01-09-2012, 22:04:53 PM
  • Global Moderator
  • Rigcoins: 366522.57
  • Send Money to JAVIKS
    Thumb Up
  • TAG TEAM CHAMPDadCoors Light Fan+
  • "cats are like potato chips"
Next year, it will have been ten years since the original masterpiece was released, so why not do something special to celebrate?

I have a couple ideas of what the most WINNER Big Rigs Anniversary Edition would include:

• Enhanced Graphics
    While highly breathtaking for their time, the graphics of BROTRR have unfortunately fallen behind the curve
I stopped reading after this because you clearly have no idea what you are taking about [/list]

JAVIKS
#4 02-09-2012, 21:11:57 PM
  • Semi-interesting Human Being
  • Rigcoins: 114810.30
  • Send Money to Semi
    Turd
  • IdiotNice PersonAutism Spectrum+
  • "what have i done"
Maybe we should do a Kickstarter for this idea! With extra funds, we could afford to distribute and promote Big Rigs Anniversary. We could even get enough to hire actual developers.
I stopped reading after this because you clearly have no idea what you are taking about
Well, it's not like Stellar Stone was able to defy Moores' Law. The average computer back in 2003 was much less powerful than the typical computer nowadays. Putting in the hyper-realistic graphics Stellar Stone had intended in the original release would have made our digital work spaces explode (obviously not a good thing).
Also, if you think multiplayer, a story mode, and stage building are crap, then I don't know what to say.
:russian:

bjorno the hedgehog
#5 05-09-2012, 00:48:55 AM
the game is already perfect and the annives release shall be it in PRISTINE ORIGINAL CONDITION

cheers m8
bjorno780 http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2969/freesorfzl1.gif