#1 31-12-2007, 16:49:18 PM
- Last Edit: 31-12-2007, 16:51:47 PM
  • WINNERS
  • Rigcoins: 0.00
  • Send Money to AI-Sim
    Trophy
  • Bones Fuse TogetherDirty DoggMoonbeam Sunshine+
  • "Send me money. I'm poor."
There is a satellite dubbed KEO that's going to return to Earth in 50,000 years after it's launch. Why should you care? You should care because you can write up to four pages that will be sent with it! BROTRRs, we could send this, The Book of Rigism, to the future for future WINNERs yet to come! It'll out last the teaching of HWSNBN, GameSpot and everything else LOSER. What do you say? Should the future know of the teaching of Rigism?!

http://www.keo.org/uk/pages/message.php

aisim
ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
#2 31-12-2007, 18:09:54 PM
  • Это вроде сосать быть Дарта Вейдера
  • Rigcoins: 30212916.90
  • Send Money to ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
    Thumb Up
  • BrazilianThe NapsterPC Master Race+
  • "I hate people"
SWEET STELL we must devise a WINNER message to send!

bjorno the hedgehog
#3 31-12-2007, 18:42:19 PM
good idea, AI-Sim.

cheers m8
bjorno780 http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2969/freesorfzl1.gif
BRN
#4 31-12-2007, 18:45:30 PM
The future definitely needs to know about Rigism. WINNER idea AI-Sim :belair:

:D
DZ
#5 31-12-2007, 19:06:02 PM
  • grrrraaaaaaagggh
  • Global Moderator
  • Rigcoins: 276.60
  • Send Money to DZ
    Thumb Up
  • zaps dicksNot Active EnoughActive members+
  • "i am a trailer park hooker"
Nice idea AI-Slim.

DZ987
Joe
#6 31-12-2007, 22:13:36 PM
- Last Edit: 01-01-2008, 00:46:22 AM
  • Level 76
  • Rigcoins: 863747.74
  • Send Money to Joe
    Trophy
  • Everybody deserves at least one tagTag you're it+
  • "Ooga boogaloo"
If this message is ever read by anyone other than the writer, I will be shocked, surprised, and amazed. I cannot even begin to fathom what this world will be like when (or if) this returns to the world from where it came, but I hope it is a world in which there are still thriving humans who can read the words and thoughts of the past. It is a chilling yet intriguing feeling to know that one day, these fingers that are typing these words will be long gone and forgotten entirely, and will be considered the actions of a truly ancient person, in a truly ancient time.  I feel honored and privileged to have been given the opportunity to do this, and to know that my voice will be heard long (long) after my time on earth is done.

Assuming the best, assuming that another human being will once again pass his or her eyes across these lines, I would just have to say this; YOU'RE WINNER! And if my future grandchildren read this, YOU'RE WINNER! as well, but I would also like to say that your great great great (and so on) grandfather was one awesome dude. He was unbearably sexy and a manly manly man who enjoyed looking at himself for hours on end and taking everything in life seriously, because he saw every aspect of life as serious unicorning business. He, along with others who fit into that very slim category, eventually found themselves drawn together into a single internet community, in which they prospered and became completely and utterly enlightened with the ways of the world. This community was called yourewinner.com.

I will not explain to you the intricate details of that sacred and blessed society, (mostly because this message has a maximum capacity of 6000 characters) other than telling that its main focus was on the sacred Big Rigs and the teachings of Stellar Stone. However, I will post the introduction and main pillars of the Book of Rigism 9th Edition (the sacred text of The Rigists) at the bottom of my message if the reader wants to further his or her knowledge of Big Rigs and Rigism.

When I was told to "give your message to the world," I was a little overwhelmed. I truly had no idea what I would say. I imagined myself on a podium, hundreds of feet above the ground, overlooking an endless sea of millions of people, all of whom were awaiting for me to give my "message." Nothing came to mind. All that I could think of was how I felt so small and insignificant, but small and insignificant with an incredible opportunity in my hands. I searched my mind and the deepest depths of my soul, and found that all I could keep thinking of was how outrageous the whole idea of actually writing to a world fifty thousand years in the future really was. Fifty thousand years is an incredible amount of time. Whenever I think of what this world was like fifty thousand years ago, and how far we have come since, I am blown away. My mind sort of opens up a little, and I get a glimpse into the bleakness of a gray void, a gray void that shows just how little we as humans know of our world. I get this feeling whenever I look at stars, or study the Book of Rigism. As I look (or read), I eventually realize just how magnificent and vast this universe is, and how I will never ever be able to grasp the slightest iota of what it truly is. I gain knowledge from realizing that I have none.

Some may say that the preceding revelation was dawned upon by natural mental processes. I beg to differ. If you were to come up to me any time before December 1, 2006 (the day I officially became a Rigist) and say any of that to me, I would have looked at you with an irritable stare. The teachings of Stellar Stone and the communion between fellow Rigists and myself completely changed the way I look at the world.

If in the future to which I write there is no presence of Stellar Stone or Rig praise, I am deeply saddened for the generations to come. To live in the darkness for fifty thousand years is almost too disturbing to think about. Ignorance may be bliss, but enlightenment is true paradise. If it is true that Rigism has no place in the world to be, please, reader, take the initiative and search far and wide for the ultimate in human creation, Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing. Use the internet, your record halls, libraries, anything, just find it. If all else fails (and I mean ALL), search for the beautiful land of Russia. You will undoubtedly find it there.

That is my message. Goodbye.

The Book of Rigism—9th Edition

The 10 Rigmandments

1. Thou shalt not insulteth the Rigeth.
     2. Always respect thy Rigists in the Holy Light.
     3. Thou shalt not steal BROTRR, and attempt to always pay full price for thy game.
     4. Thou shalt not "burn" BROTRR, unless it is a copy for a friend who already legally      owns the game and needeth a backup.
     5. Thou shalt not be caught in The Ultimate Traffic Stopper: A Police Roadblock
     6. Thou shalt only believe thy laws of physics that Big Rigs hath provided.
     7. Thou shalt never speaketh to the cops concerning illegal cargo being transported by the Almighty Rig.
     8. Thou shalt not see the end of the grey area, for it is not fit for human eyes to see. One glance, and one's Windows will burst into a GPF flame.
     9. Thou shalt always race hard to beat the pesky and persistent AI.
     10. Thou shalt never h4x0r Big Rigs for thy amusement. This is only condoned if helping to expand Big Rigs, but most likely you shouldn't because you will hurt yourself.

The Book of Rigism—Teachings

1. Everyone is WINNER until proven LOSER
     2. You do not need to denounce your original faith in order to become a Rigist.
     3. Level 4 is to be kept secret within WINNERs
     4. Violence is not the answer, unless it is against a LOSER (gs)er
     5. YOU’RE WINNER!

Many many thanks to Cirus I of yourewinner.com for putting these commandments of Stell into words. He was the great pioneer of Rigism and opened the gateway of enlightenment as we know it.

I kind of had to rush it at the end because of the 6000 character limit, but oh well

Cirus
#7 31-12-2007, 22:18:51 PM
Joe wins this thread.

:belair:

cirus_
BRN
#8 31-12-2007, 22:21:52 PM
Joe wins this thread.

:belair:
No doubt :belair:

:D
ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
#9 31-12-2007, 22:33:41 PM
  • Это вроде сосать быть Дарта Вейдера
  • Rigcoins: 30212916.90
  • Send Money to ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
    Thumb Up
  • BrazilianThe NapsterPC Master Race+
  • "I hate people"
Tears a actually rolling down my face. Joe, that was truly inspiring, Lord Stell would be proud

#10 31-12-2007, 22:34:15 PM

Joe
#11 31-12-2007, 22:36:14 PM
  • Level 76
  • Rigcoins: 863747.74
  • Send Money to Joe
    Trophy
  • Everybody deserves at least one tagTag you're it+
  • "Ooga boogaloo"
why thank you :roddy:

DZ
#12 31-12-2007, 22:40:50 PM