YOUREWINNER.COM

Wow, it's been awhile.

#1 24-09-2007, 18:22:53 PM
What's up?

Cirus
#2 24-09-2007, 18:23:56 PM
 :roddy: :belair: :belair: :roddy: :belair: :stamp: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :texan: :texan: :rocky: :youreman: :youreman: :winner: :winner: :winner: :bluerig: :bluerig: :bluerig: :trophy: :trophy:

Just trying to make the forums more 2005-esque.

cirus_
Gamefreak
#3 24-09-2007, 18:29:41 PM
  • Miss my head, miss my heart, miss my lungs...
  • Rigcoins: 36.00
  • Send Money to Gamefreak
    Thumb Up
  • classic+
  • "but most of all, I miss you Emily."
 :belair:

ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
#4 24-09-2007, 18:36:28 PM
  • Это вроде сосать быть Дарта Вейдера
  • Rigcoins: 30212916.90
  • Send Money to ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
    Thumb Up
  • BrazilianPC Master RaceThe Napster+
  • "I hate people"
:O

#5 24-09-2007, 18:54:49 PM
OMG!!!!!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Joe
#6 24-09-2007, 18:56:58 PM
  • Level 76
  • Rigcoins: 863747.74
  • Send Money to Joe
    Trophy
  • Tag you're itEverybody deserves at least one tag+
  • "Ooga boogaloo"
:bluerig:

#7 24-09-2007, 18:59:12 PM
Holy cow, you guys miss me? I thought I was going to get a "go away, you're stupid" message or something.

Anyways, I've been wanting to do this for a long time. I've noticed that quite a bit has changed here(and for the good, by the way it looks) since I've been gone, and it still looks as great as when I left. I'm probably not going to be a regular here like I was before, maybe posting every once in a while, but still, I'm very glad that I'm getting a bunch of welcome back messages.

:stamp:

I'm just curious: what else has changed since Nov. 06?

Joe
#8 24-09-2007, 19:00:30 PM
- Last Edit: 24-09-2007, 19:03:08 PM
  • Level 76
  • Rigcoins: 863747.74
  • Send Money to Joe
    Trophy
  • Tag you're itEverybody deserves at least one tag+
  • "Ooga boogaloo"

bidoof, GAY SEX, chocolate rain, Rusko, Moe, lolducis, and other stuff

#9 24-09-2007, 19:01:54 PM
it's gotten a lot less  :stamp: because you left ;O;

#10 24-09-2007, 19:03:08 PM
Holy cow, you guys miss me? I thought I was going to get a "go away, you're stupid" message or something.

Anyways, I've been wanting to do this for a long time. I've noticed that quite a bit has changed here(and for the good, by the way it looks) since I've been gone, and it still looks as great as when I left. I'm probably not going to be a regular here like I was before, maybe posting every once in a while, but still, I'm very glad that I'm getting a bunch of welcome back messages.

Bidoof and gay sex.

#11 24-09-2007, 19:04:07 PM

#12 24-09-2007, 19:06:08 PM
Holy cow, you guys miss me? I knew I was going to get a "WELCOME BACK, YOU'RE WINNER!" message!!

Fixed ^_^

:texan:

#13 24-09-2007, 19:18:53 PM
Holy cow, you guys miss me? I knew I was going to get a "WELCOME BACK, YOU'RE WINNER!" message!!

Fixed ^_^

:texan:

:belair:

Hmm...I be speechless right now, but I will say that I'm never going to do another "lol, internet" ever again, mostly due to the fact that I was using it way too much in the day and that it's aggrivating like crap. Nothing much has changed for me, no gay sex but I've entered my freshman year as a high schooler and I've finally gotten a Wii. Not too much beyond that, but it's still flippin' awesome to come back again.

:brbox:

Also, I've noticed that Halo is getting unusually praised for some reason on this site. Has it been declared WINNER now?

Gamefreak
#14 24-09-2007, 19:21:27 PM
  • Miss my head, miss my heart, miss my lungs...
  • Rigcoins: 36.00
  • Send Money to Gamefreak
    Thumb Up
  • classic+
  • "but most of all, I miss you Emily."
Not that I know

#15 24-09-2007, 19:27:10 PM
Oh yeah, and thanks SOS-Dan for saying that about me, though I don't really remember you or if I've ever met you before. Still, I appreciate it!  :winner: