YOUREWINNER.COM

Batman: Arkahm Asylum

#1 08-08-2009, 20:19:49 PM
So the PC demo has been out for a few days. What do you guys think?

I've always been a Batman fan so I was really looking forward to this game and judging by the demo, this game will not disappoint! You can people senseless as Batman; what more can you want from a game? Also Mark Hamill as Joker = instant awesome right there.

You have to be some kind of andmill (no offence there, andmill!) not to like this game. Can't wait untill the game is released on the PC!

ducis02
#2 08-08-2009, 20:31:18 PM
yeah saw it in Game Informer magazine, looks p good, I like giant croc!

...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
Bro Faustkampf für die Freiheit gegen Nationalsozialistiche Mods
VOTE FOR DUCIS VOTE FOR STATUS QUO
IMAEG USERNAMES YAY
#3 08-08-2009, 20:58:36 PM
- Last Edit: 08-08-2009, 21:59:11 PM
Thanks for the shoutout.

Just played the demo on the 360 and I must say I am disappointed. The magnetism between the characters is absolutely atrocious, I can press the punch button, slide 6 feet on the floor, and then watch the punching animation. It's p. bad. Not to mention the fighting animations are terribad as well.

They said it was impossible to run away from enemies after they have spotted you but that is completely untrue as well. I purposely glide kicked into people then ran all the way down the hall at someone firing at me, punched them down, and then zipped up to a strategically placed gargoyle. Then they gave up looking for me after 2 seconds...

Not to mention you can kill people and the guard 3 feet away wont notice the choking sounds.

They really need to work on the lighting still too. Games nowhere near dark enough.

Hopefully on harder difficulties they make it so you can only take 1-3 bullets because being able to take 10-15 is really pushing it. It's batman.. he cant even protect himself against a dog bite.

Oh and wtf is up with Harley? She looks like a unicorning prostitute.

fffffff and ORACLE (batgirl)! jesus! It is supposed to be Barbra Gordon! Not the stupid bitch from the animated series. (who is gordons daughter but she is much too young sounding) (Harley Quinn isn't even really canon by my standards but she is well developed enough to where I dont care)

#4 09-08-2009, 03:19:39 AM
- Last Edit: 09-08-2009, 09:43:05 AM
Harley Quinn as a prostitue is okay by me, seeing as she's just Joker's bitch. And since most of the voice actors are from the animated series which was awesome I don't mind basing the characters on it.

I hope aswell that the difficulty will be much harder in the actual game. 1-3 bullets would be nice indeed. I also noticed that you could easily run away from the enemies but maybe that will be more difficult in the actual game. Maybe they just made the demo supereasy so that some dickass wouldn't be put off by the difficulty!

I felt that the combat was fine enough. You punch people in the face. Good enough for me.

ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
#5 09-08-2009, 07:03:50 AM
  • Это вроде сосать быть Дарта Вейдера
  • Rigcoins: 30212916.90
  • Send Money to ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
    Thumb Up
  • BrazilianPC Master RaceThe Napster+
  • "I hate people"
I liked it, runs and looks great and the PhysX adds some immersion (but nothing to go nuts about). I too, hope the combat will be harder, in the demo you could just sit in one place mashing the left button and kill all enemies

Classic Meepington
#6 09-08-2009, 12:20:08 PM
Getting excited about things not in their original media.

(\_/) Hi! I'm Bunny ^.^
(^.^) Copy and paste us to your siggy so we can
(")(") achieve WORLD DOMINATION!
Dissident YOU'RE WINNER!
Stcb
#7 09-08-2009, 19:38:16 PM
  • I mean, it isn't
  • Rigcoins: 31.00
  • Send Money to Stcb
    Thumb Up
  • +
  • "what can I say, I didn't know how acronyms worked"