YOUREWINNER.COM

Switching back to Xbox after years on PC

#1 05-11-2019, 12:27:09 PM
- Last Edit: 19-12-2019, 07:13:09 AM
I was an Xbox man for the original console, and for the 360, all the way up until 2014 when my friends convinced me/strong-armed me into switching over to PC.

I've enjoyed my time gaming on the PC, to be fair, but I feel like I'm missing something. Playing on PC, the player base does seem a whole lot more mature on the whole, which to me just feels a bit hollow and lacking diversity for quite the majority of the time.homework club I miss getting on the headset and generally getting to a speak to a wide variety of people. Also selfishly, the PC player base on the whole is a bit more skilled, at least in my experience. I've certainly adapted, and I'm a really good player, but I miss being really great (lol). Also, going to PC from Xbox after all those years meant ditching some gamer friends that I'd made on Live over the years... I haven't been able to cultivate those same types of relationships on PC unfortunately.

Anyway, when the next gens come out, I shall be making my return to Xbox and I'm looking fwd to it.

JC VON BASTARD
#2 05-11-2019, 17:44:20 PM
thanks for the heads up!!

jcthedude
#3 27-11-2019, 07:14:05 AM
I was an Xbox man for the original console, and for the 360, all the way up until 2014 when my friends convinced me/strong-armed me into switching over to PC.

I've enjoyed my time gaming on the PC, to be fair, but I feel like I'm missing something. Playing on PC, the player base does seem a whole lot more mature on the whole, which to me just feels a bit hollow and lacking diversity for quite the majority of the time. I miss getting on the headset and generally getting to a speak to a wide variety of people. Also selfishly, the PC player base on the whole is a bit more skilled, at least in my experience. I've certainly adapted, and I'm a really good player, but I miss being really great (lol). Also, going to PC from Xbox after all those years meant ditching some gamer friends that I'd made on Live over the years... I haven't been able to cultivate those same types of relationships on PC unfortunately.
gps fleet tracking
Anyway, when the next gens come out, I shall be making my return to Xbox and I'm looking fwd to it.

Thank you my issue has been solved,...

ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
#4 27-11-2019, 09:49:28 AM
  • Это вроде сосать быть Дарта Вейдера
  • Rigcoins: 30212916.90
  • Send Money to ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
    Windows 10 Thumb Up
  • BrazilianPC Master RaceThe Napster+
  • "I hate people"
We're glad to help!

DZ
#5 02-12-2019, 23:54:02 PM
  • grrrraaaaaaagggh
  • Global Moderator
  • Rigcoins: 71.40
  • Send Money to DZ
    Windows 10 Thumb Up
  • zaps dicksNot Active EnoughActive members+
  • "i am a trailer park hooker"

I've enjoyed my time gaming on the PC, to be fair, but I feel like I'm missing something. Playing on PC, the player base does seem a whole lot more mature on the whole, which to me just feels a bit hollow and lacking diversity for quite the majority of the time. I miss getting on the headset and generally getting to a speak to a wide variety of people. Also selfishly, the PC player base on the whole is a bit more skilled, at least in my experience. I've certainly adapted, and I'm a really good player, but I miss being really great (lol). Also, going to PC from Xbox after all those years meant ditching some gamer friends that I'd made on Live over the years... I haven't been able to cultivate those same types of relationships on PC unfortunately.
gps fleet tracking

DZ987
JC VON BASTARD
#6 04-12-2019, 19:49:39 PM
his issue was where to find the best gps fleet tracking.

jcthedude
bjorno the hedgehog
#7 07-12-2019, 16:37:10 PM
xbox is for bros

cheers m8
bjorno780 http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2969/freesorfzl1.gif
ballinator
#8 31-12-2019, 01:03:01 AM

gps fleet tracking

I disagree