ZMannZilla
#16 11-07-2012, 15:38:42 PM
  • "There ain't no stopping us now, we celebrate on the floor"
  • Rigcoins: 3877803.30
  • Send Money to ZMannZilla
    Trophy
  • Kind heartGreat fatherTAG TEAM CHAMP+
  • "YOU LOOK STU-PID *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*"
So the teleporter in my cave (now temple) can't be moved.  Thunder is that because you made it or what?  If so, can you move it to the area left of the stairs so it's out of the way of the main through-way?

Also, I did some building.

big rigs is great and i want to suck his cock

"Yeah, let’s bring back the Attitude Era…so we can see Shawn Michael’s anus while they shill toys." -RD Reynolds
Z. Mann Zilla
bjorno the hedgehog
#17 12-07-2012, 01:17:35 AM
my minetest results just came back.....

i have aids :(

cheers m8
bjorno780 http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2969/freesorfzl1.gif
Thunder
#18 13-07-2012, 15:46:03 PM
So the teleporter in my cave (now temple) can't be moved.  Thunder is that because you made it or what?  If so, can you move it to the area left of the stairs so it's out of the way of the main through-way?

Also, I did some building.

I like your temple! I'm going to try to explore as much of it as I can. I moved the teleporter pad over to the left by 1 unit. Now it shouldn't be in the way, although it does need a 1-block space around it. I also renamed your location "ZMannZilla's Temple". Is that what it should be called, or do you have another name in mind?

Also, am I one of the deities your temple worships? I should be, because I just found out that I'm an admin, and can grant you all of the riches in the world if you so desire and pay your respects. Human sacrifice would be an acceptable form of prayer.

yourethunder
ZMannZilla
#19 13-07-2012, 19:21:53 PM
  • "There ain't no stopping us now, we celebrate on the floor"
  • Rigcoins: 3877803.30
  • Send Money to ZMannZilla
    Trophy
  • Kind heartGreat fatherTAG TEAM CHAMP+
  • "YOU LOOK STU-PID *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*"
I like your temple! I'm going to try to explore as much of it as I can.
There's not a whole lot to explore yet.  The eventual plan is to build an entire temple complex into the side of the mountain going all the way up.  Still a work in progress.

I moved the teleporter pad over to the left by 1 unit. Now it shouldn't be in the way, although it does need a 1-block space around it. I also renamed your location "ZMannZilla's Temple". Is that what it should be called, or do you have another name in mind?
The name is good, I like it.  I was hoping to move the teleporter up the stairs and to the left.  Imagine you go in the main entrance and come down the stairs.  There's a small set of stairs leading to the 2nd tier, with the stairs to the workshop on the right and an empty area to the left.  The empty area to the left is the spot I would like the teleporter to be, if possible :)

Also, am I one of the deities your temple worships? I should be, because I just found out that I'm an admin, and can grant you all of the riches in the world if you so desire and pay your respects. Human sacrifice would be an acceptable form of prayer.
Our Thunder
Who art an admin
Keanan be thy name
Thy server come
Thy will be done
On dirt as it appears in Minetest
Give us this day a chest full of gold bricks
And forgive us our sins
As we will be playing Minecraft as well
And lead us not into lava pits
But teleport us from evil
For thine is the login and the password and the glory forever
Hail Satan

big rigs is great and i want to suck his cock

"Yeah, let’s bring back the Attitude Era…so we can see Shawn Michael’s anus while they shill toys." -RD Reynolds
Z. Mann Zilla
Thunder
#20 13-07-2012, 19:50:57 PM
I like your temple! I'm going to try to explore as much of it as I can.
There's not a whole lot to explore yet.  The eventual plan is to build an entire temple complex into the side of the mountain going all the way up.  Still a work in progress.

I will do what I can to aid you in this mission.

I moved the teleporter pad over to the left by 1 unit. Now it shouldn't be in the way, although it does need a 1-block space around it. I also renamed your location "ZMannZilla's Temple". Is that what it should be called, or do you have another name in mind?
The name is good, I like it.  I was hoping to move the teleporter up the stairs and to the left.  Imagine you go in the main entrance and come down the stairs.  There's a small set of stairs leading to the 2nd tier, with the stairs to the workshop on the right and an empty area to the left.  The empty area to the left is the spot I would like the teleporter to be, if possible :)

It is done.

Our Thunder
Who art an admin
Keanan be thy name
Thy server come
Thy will be done
On dirt as it appears in Minetest
Give us this day a chest full of gold bricks
And forgive us our sins
As we will be playing Minecraft as well
And lead us not into lava pits
But teleport us from evil
For thine is the login and the password and the glory forever
Hail Satan

Your prayers are answered atop the mountain.

yourethunder