He, along with jimmorgan, EJ, Cirus, DZ, Bjorno, Ducis, Diss, ZIGS, Supera / Klayotic, Gamefreak, AI-Sim, and others, is one of the remaining portals to the "Clazzic YW". As in, he's one of the few old members to post on the new forums. X23,

:roddy:

hey you non-heterosexual persongot you forgot me in that list
As you were not with the forums at this time, I didn't list you - I am sorry, that was a grave mistake. Let me say welcome back to the forums! It's great to see old users maintain their devotion to Rigism!

:bidoof::bidoof::bidoof::belair::roddy::roddy::roddy::roddy::trophy::ballin::mj::leek::winner::headbang::mrtwinner::mj::mj::kawaii::bidoof::headbang::brbox::sslogo::brbox::volcanicity:'<:belair::brbox::headbang::barneykiss::thumbsup::leek::mrtwinner:'<:leek::texan::pika::mrtwinner::ateam::ateam::bluerig::dare::sslogo::texan:'<:rocky::texan::thumbsup::brbox::pika::shaq::bidoof::bump::brbox::stamp::barneykiss::bump::shaq::stamp::barneykiss::rocky::sslogo::thumbsup::rocky::brbox::texan::pika::headbang::bidoof::running::mrtwinner::trophy::running::winner::ateam::shaq::barneyclap::ngage::ateam::russian::roddy::brbox::headbang::belair::thumbsup::ballin::sslogo::kawaii::texan::brbox::winner::mj::ballin::trophy::winner::stamp::kawaii::brbox::barneykiss::bidoof::brbox::ballin::rocky::bluerig::running::dare::mj::kawaii::ballin:

You forgot me - and Poland. :(
Terribly sorry - YOU'RE BOTH :stamp: !