ZMannZilla
#1 28-11-2008, 21:13:57 PM
  • "There ain't no stopping us now, we celebrate on the floor"
  • Rigcoins: 3877803.30
  • Send Money to ZMannZilla
    Trophy
  • Kind heartGreat fatherWAAAGH!+
  • "YOU LOOK STU-PID *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*"
Those of you bitching about Cirus' modding, should have a look at the recent problem LittleBigPlanet has been experiencing.  I wrote a review about it on my blog.

http://stcb.zmannzilla.com/?p=28

big rigs is great and i want to suck his cock

"Yeah, let’s bring back the Attitude Era…so we can see Shawn Michael’s anus while they shill toys." -RD Reynolds
Z. Mann Zilla
bjorno the hedgehog
#2 28-11-2008, 21:30:48 PM
RULE #1: NO FUN ALLOWED.

cheers m8
bjorno780 http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2969/freesorfzl1.gif
#3 28-11-2008, 21:35:55 PM
Those of you bitching about Cirus' modding, should have a look at the recent problem LittleBigPlanet has been experiencing.  I wrote a review about it on my blog.

I read it.

However its to be expected. I hate to say it but this never would of happened with forge in halo 3 :/

You can draw naked chicks out of weapons and they dont give a damn.

ZMannZilla
#4 28-11-2008, 21:40:53 PM
    Trophy

I read it.

However its to be expected. I hate to say it but this never would of happened with forge in halo 3 :/

Or, for that matter, in "Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Butts".  DZ, has anyone tried to "moderate" your Dongcopter yet?

"Yeah, let’s bring back the Attitude Era…so we can see Shawn Michael’s anus while they shill toys." -RD Reynolds
Z. Mann Zilla
Classic Meepington
#5 28-11-2008, 21:55:15 PM
Good read bro, I liXes your style. :bidoof: '< I'm almost done my LBP level which includes mild tentacle rape. Do you still have the game available to you because you might want to check it out.

(\_/) Hi! I'm Bunny ^.^
(^.^) Copy and paste us to your siggy so we can
(")(") achieve WORLD DOMINATION!
Dissident YOU'RE WINNER!
#6 28-11-2008, 22:01:58 PM

I read it.

Or, for that matter, in "Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Butts".  DZ, has anyone tried to "moderate" your Dongcopter yet?

I know for a fact all they do is ban it from online mode. Like you cant share it publicly.

DZ
#7 28-11-2008, 22:05:34 PM
  • grrrraaaaaaagggh
  • Global Moderator
  • Rigcoins: 144.00
  • Send Money to DZ
    Thumb Up
  • zaps dicksNot Active EnoughActive members+
  • "i am a trailer park hooker"
I never tried using it online.  Speaking of the Dongcopter, I should remake it now that I have better parts.

DZ987
#8 28-11-2008, 22:23:10 PM
Attn: ZMANN

Rough Mock-Up

ZMannZilla
#9 28-11-2008, 23:08:12 PM
    Trophy
Attn: ZMANN

Rough Mock-Up

It is winful in its epicness.  +1CP and I'm adding it to the blog.

I'm almost done my LBP level which includes mild tentacle rape. Do you still have the game available to you because you might want to check it out.
I have already returned it to the friend in question, with little hope of getting it back before your level gets modded into oblivion.  Frankly, after the way my level got crapped on by the moderation gestapo, I'm not sure I can deal with playing again.  It really was awesome.

I never tried using it online.  Speaking of the Dongcopter, I should remake it now that I have better parts.
There were reports of LBP levels getting moderated before they even got published, if you can believe that.  It's pretty fugg'd up.

And yes, build it bigger.  Better. Boner.

Z. Mann Zilla
#10 29-11-2008, 00:47:52 AM
Oh hey zmann here is some awesome fanboy replies

"How's it Media Molecule's fault if it's Sony doing the moderating, exactly? Aside from that, the reviewer or whatever his credentials are, make it seem as if the only reason he scored the game so low is because he's angry at the fact that he lost a week's worth of creation."

""Graphics: 5/5
Sound: 5/5
Music: 5/5
Story: 1/5
Playability (Control): 10/20
Gameplay: 20/40
Fun: 5/15
Tilt: 1/5
Total: 52/100
Final Score: 5.2"

How the hell is that accurate? Explain to me why his marked the control and gameplay so high but none of the others? Every aspect should be balanced. Honestly, with your terrible analysis, it was probably for the best your level got moderated."

"That is all kinds of wrong. Fun is a 5 out of 15?? Playing around in the POD is by itself more fun than i've had with most other games in their entirety. That review is complete BS."

"Your level got moderated, that's so last week."

ZMannZilla
#11 29-11-2008, 03:51:18 AM
- Last Edit: 29-11-2008, 04:27:04 AM
    Trophy
DANCE PUPPETS DANCE!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

EDIT: Wow, I just realized that I didn't even post the link to my blog anywhere on Playstation's forums.  They actively sought out this extra creamy layer of ass-ache.

Z. Mann Zilla
#12 02-12-2008, 00:02:01 AM

Batsack boy does not approve

#13 02-12-2008, 00:20:41 AM
I didn't bother reading the blog post because I can't concentrate that long, but you aren't allowed to make levels with swear words out of them?

#14 03-12-2008, 00:43:09 AM

KoЯndog
#15 03-12-2008, 21:50:03 PM
  • hi
  • Administrator
  • Rigcoins: 4710.12
  • Send Money to KoЯndog
    Thumb Up
  • awp masterdirty sockMILF+
  • "Improved signal transfer and corrosion resistance"
WHAT STCB IS ZMANNziLLA?

hi