YOUREWINNER.COM

We NEED the Rigs physics!

#1 14-08-2007, 16:52:13 PM
In Quebec, a viaduct collapsed, and several are becoming too old.

In USA, the bridge of Minneapolis collapsed, and this is really bad, because Minneapolis is the place where GameMill is! I hope no Gamemill employees were amongst the victims... :(

Now, today, China is the new victim, one of their bridges collapsed.

What are we waiting for? With the Rigs physics, there wouldn't be any problems. Vehicles would never damage the bridges since they would go right through them. In fact, we wouldn't even NEED bridges anymore, we could just drive at the bottom of the sea or a pit, and then reach the other side.

They really need to start investing money in the Rigs physics!!

DZ
#2 14-08-2007, 17:17:02 PM
  • grrrraaaaaaagggh
  • Global Moderator
  • Rigcoins: 144.00
  • Send Money to DZ
    Thumb Up
  • Active memberszaps dicksNot Active Enough+
  • "i am a trailer park hooker"
I agree.
YOU'RE WINNER!

DZ987
Joe
#3 14-08-2007, 18:25:36 PM
  • Level 76
  • Rigcoins: 863747.74
  • Send Money to Joe
    Trophy
  • Tag you're itEverybody deserves at least one tag+
  • "Ooga boogaloo"
im not sure that today's virgin society could take the insane amount of WINNER that would come of something like that.

I personally am in favor, but since we would undoubtedly lose about 3/4 of the world's population due to asploding, I have to disagree.

Wait on second thought go ahead and do it, because that last 1/4 of the world would be insanely WINNER.

#5 16-08-2007, 18:41:34 PM
 :roddy:

gamer8r
#6 16-08-2007, 18:56:27 PM
just tell all the car comapnies to invest in building cool trucks and rigs isntead of lame cars that cant go thru stuff and stuff

QFT

#7 16-08-2007, 20:06:41 PM
just tell all the car comapnies to invest in building cool trucks and rigs isntead of lame cars that cant go thru stuff and stuff

but GREAT PEOPLE'S LEADER CHINA doesn't like companies ;O;