YOUREWINNER.COM

What does this forum think about Deadliest Warrior?

ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
#46 12-08-2009, 15:17:48 PM
  • Это вроде сосать быть Дарта Вейдера
  • Rigcoins: 30212916.90
  • Send Money to ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
    Thumb Up
  • BrazilianThe NapsterPC Master Race+
  • "I hate people"
People with tiny dicks can't wage war

DZ
#47 12-08-2009, 15:45:24 PM
  • grrrraaaaaaagggh
  • Global Moderator
  • Rigcoins: 330.00
  • Send Money to DZ
    Thumb Up
  • Active memberszaps dicksNot Active Enough+
  • "i am a trailer park hooker"
yes that's why andmill has never declared war LOLOLOL!!!!!!!11
fetch you andmill is a manly man and I don't appreciate you talking about him like that !

DZ987
#48 12-08-2009, 17:24:19 PM
Oh yes let us all forget the cowardly nipponese and their fear of the "fat man".

Big unicorning deal. You pussies just gave up after you got nuked.

WE GOT HIT BY TWO unicornING AIRPLANES INTO BUILDINGS AND WE STARTED A WAR MOTHERunicornER!

America brings the pain!

I think having a whole city nuked was fairly more devastating than two planes crashing into two tall buildings and secondly the only reason the Japanese gave up is cause they were already weakened in the war far too Same much and when the twin towers were just destroyed, America wasn't even close to being weakened, military-wise, before they declared war on Afghanistan and Iraq.

Same goes for Germany. They may not have been nuked, but they were also severely weakened after World War II and the fact that the then-Nazi nation got weakened without being nuked just shows they're even weaker than Japan. Take that.

Plus you have no idea what we asians are absolutely capable of. 
Actually the Japanese and the US had surrender talks before the bombs were dropped and the Japanese were willing to accept an unconditional surrender even before we nuked them, the only reason we dropped it was to show the soviets how COOL we were and to stop them from invading Japan.  And germany was a MUCH tougher enemy than japan i mean 80% of America's military and industrial capacity was sent to europe and they STILL put up a better fight than the japanese.  So don't talk poo poo about what you don't know BITCH!

#49 12-08-2009, 19:07:18 PM
- Last Edit: 12-08-2009, 19:09:44 PM

People with lame self-centered imperialist attitudes who think they own the world, zero sense of multi-cultural awareness, refusal to recognize the fact that Japan is years ahead of Europe and North America in technology, shallow egotistical pride in the size of their body parts, and little to no educated knowledge of the whole world would have shot themselves HARD in the foot after waging said war.

And plus it didn't stop the Japanese from bombing pearl harbor and all the asian countries europe imperialized eventually kicked your asses and got their independence.

Your point?

DZ
#50 12-08-2009, 19:11:57 PM
  • grrrraaaaaaagggh
  • Global Moderator
  • Rigcoins: 330.00
  • Send Money to DZ
    Thumb Up
  • Active memberszaps dicksNot Active Enough+
  • "i am a trailer park hooker"
blah blah blah im gonna pretend asia is superior just because im asian

DZ987
#51 12-08-2009, 19:16:54 PM
Oh and this is what happened the last time you englishmen fetched with india.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quit_India_Movement

Yeah and Gandhi told you euro bastards to GTFO without even using any weapon.

O-ZONE
#52 12-08-2009, 19:18:32 PM
klayotic thread

#53 12-08-2009, 19:20:12 PM
englishmen there's only one englishman here and he hasn't even posted in this debate

Well the point is Gandhi told a european race to GTFO without using any weapon or resorting to smack-talking.

#54 12-08-2009, 19:26:15 PM
who cares he's dead and so are all the people he told to get lost, it's got nothing to do with any of us nor is it an achievement for asians, it's purely an achievement for him (and all those who helped him of course).
Indians ARE Asians, buddy.

Plus if you white men try to get close to us, we're going to fetch you guys in the eye with an emei piercer, in the dick with a steel hook, in the heart with a kunai, and in the crotch with a sai. So I'd avoid something like that if I were you.

#55 12-08-2009, 19:28:08 PM

#56 12-08-2009, 19:32:23 PM
who cares he's dead and so are all the people he told to get lost, it's got nothing to do with any of us nor is it an achievement for asians, it's purely an achievement for him (and all those who helped him of course).
Indians ARE Asians, buddy.

Yes I know that, and it's still not an achievement anybody has the right to be proud of except for Ghandi and those who contributed

what's with all the race talk anyway unless you're a racist race doesn't mean anything

Andmillionaire and DZ started it with the "Europeans > Asians" crap.

#57 12-08-2009, 19:36:10 PM
Europeans are better than asians though

bjorno the hedgehog
#58 12-08-2009, 19:47:56 PM
japan is YEARS ahead of the rest of the world in technology!!!!!!!!!!!!
they have VENDING MACHINES and PUBLIC TRANSPORT!!!
amrerica u pussy!!!

cheers m8
bjorno780 http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2969/freesorfzl1.gif
#59 12-08-2009, 19:50:05 PM
japan is YEARS ahead of the rest of the world in technology!!!!!!!!!!!!
they have VENDING MACHINES and PUBLIC TRANSPORT!!!
amrerica u pussy!!!

Pachinkos > Pinballs.

#60 12-08-2009, 19:50:25 PM
Europeans are better than asians though

reasons?