WINNER Help
Midnight Race Club - Supercharged! "YOU WIN !" corruption
(1/1)
Santi640
HOW CAN I BRING THE WINNER "YOU'RE WINNER !" BACK? It's all inside the "CarZ.exe" unlike BROTRR but I have no idea about how to open .exe files.
ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
Regardless of what the game says, the real WINNER will always be in your heart
Santi640

--- Quote from: ZIGS_ARE_WINNER on 11-02-2018, 20:41:52 PM ---
Regardless of what the game says, the real WINNER will always be in your heart

--- End quote ---
Thanks but it still feels like the game is bullying me by calling me "WIN" and also it is still corrupted, I don't want a corrupted game, and especially if it one of Lord Stell's creations.
bjorno the hedgehog
you can replace the one file that has the graphic
Santi640

--- Quote from: bjorno the hedgehog on 12-02-2018, 23:31:48 PM ---
you can replace the one file that has the graphic

--- End quote ---
I know but unlike BROTRR it's not a loose png in the game's folders
bjorno the hedgehog
uh
Santi640
oh no
Cirus
I know we've had discussion of Modding in the past, and after receiving a copy of "YOU WIN !" Big Rigs, I wanted to immediately change it to the porper "YOU'RE WINNER !". However, I found the instructions to be rather confusing. Also, with many other mods, I figured other people could post things here.

Preparing for Mods

1. Go to C:\Program Files\Big Rigs Racing (or wherever you installed it).
   2. Right-Click Carz.res and open it with either WinZip on WinRAR.
   3. Inside the new Carz folder, there is CarZ.exe. Right-click it and create a shortcut for it--the default shortcut will not work with the mods.

Changing "YOU WIN !" to "YOU'RE WINNER !"

1. Go to Carz\Data\Images.
   2. Find "Win.bmp" and "Win_a.bmp". Delete them both.
   3. Replace them with http://somuchdamage.com/stuff/BROTRR/Win.bmp and http://somuchdamage.com/stuff/BROTRR/Win_a.bmp
You're set! Next time you race, you should see "YOU'RE WINNER !".
ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
YOU'RE WINNER !
Santi640
YOU'RE WINNER !
Santi640
Uhh I got two problems: I can't create shortcuts from the .res and also after replacing the win.bmp anyway and using the normal shortcut I got a weird death square after winning the race. It doesn't call me WINNER ! but ar least it doesn't call me WIN !
Cirus
That was for BROTRR, I don't know if it works with MRCS. I can take a look later
Santi640
Much appreciated my dear BROTRRer!
Navigation
Message Index
Go to full version