ZMannZilla
#1 22-06-2008, 01:42:38 AM
  • "There ain't no stopping us now, we celebrate on the floor"
  • Rigcoins: 3877803.30
  • Send Money to ZMannZilla
    Trophy
  • Kind heartGreat fatherBob Cobra was here+
  • "YOU LOOK STU-PID *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*"

I bought this today because I had to exchange something at GameStop and this was on the USED shelf.  Not a bad deal actually.  The game itself is kind of an over-cutesy J-RPG/sidescroller hybrid, which so far has proven to share a difficulty level with falling off a log, urinating while drunk, and Barney's Hide & Seek.  The fun part is in the re-creating many of the game's sprites, including your own character.

I've seen on blogs where people have done everything from Mega Man to naked ladies for their character, which is fine, but it really doesn't make the game itself any more fun to play.  Which is why I drew "Stone Cold" Steve Austin.

Suddenly, it's a surreal and hilarious situation - Austin 3:16 is trapped in a world with a bunch of needy anthropomorphic cat people, and he can't leave until he collects all the pages of the Life Book.  The stern look I drew on his face (for accuracy, natch) tells a great story of a terminally bored bionic redneck, trapped against his will in the Furryverse, who would really like to be handing out Stone Cold Stunners like hurt-flavored Tic-Tacs.

It gets even funnier in the side-scroller missions, when Austin must now use his newly-acquired "Snowball Launcher" (which I drew to look like a snub-nosed .38) to cross landscapes consisting of the most random assortment of incidental bad guys this side of Commander Keen.  Jumping on their heads, of course, kills them, but clearly Austin is not impressed - "Push the goddam Stunner button!" his glare seems to say.  No dice though.  On the bright side, the "butt-stomp" attacks really does look more like an elbow drop than anything else.  Maybe I should have drawn "Macho Man" Randy Savage instead.

So anyways, great times.  I recommend it for anyone with a DS, but seriously, buy used if possible.  It's definitely worth no more than $15.

big rigs is great and i want to suck his cock

"Yeah, let’s bring back the Attitude Era…so we can see Shawn Michael’s anus while they shill toys." -RD Reynolds
Z. Mann Zilla
Cirus
#2 22-06-2008, 01:55:51 AM
Would you say he's opened a can of whoop ass on the bad guys?

cirus_
bjorno the hedgehog
#3 22-06-2008, 03:35:53 AM
I demand screenshots.

cheers m8
bjorno780 http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2969/freesorfzl1.gif
#4 22-06-2008, 03:45:37 AM
My friend "bought" this game as well.

His however is clearly not as creative and renamed it "the adventures of cock-man". Since the protagonist is a hairy cock.

There are also swastika blocks.

Classic Meepington
#5 22-06-2008, 14:41:59 PM

His however is clearly not as creative and renamed it "the adventures of cock-man". Since the protagonist is a hairy cock.

I was thinking about getting this for the exact same reason.

(\_/) Hi! I'm Bunny ^.^
(^.^) Copy and paste us to your siggy so we can
(")(") achieve WORLD DOMINATION!
Dissident YOU'RE WINNER!
ZMannZilla
#6 22-06-2008, 17:50:44 PM
    Trophy
I demand screenshots.
I would, if I knew how to get DS screens onto my computer.  Give me that information and I'll gladly shoot some screens for ya.

I was thinking about getting this for the exact same reason.
I've definitely done my share of that as well.  There's a restaurant in the game where the owner asks The Creator to make him a new sign, so I drew a butt and called his restaurant "Taste Of Ass".  I also have a habit of making all the flying debris and other semi-useless stuff into swear words and wangs.

The first hero I drew was Iron Man, which was amusing for about 20 minutes, then became frustrating when Iron Man was relegated to using butt-stomps and snowballs as weapons.  Cthulhu was only amusing on the one board where you get wings, otherwise he was really just a green Zoidberg.  I've experimented with other protagonists, but for some reason, playing as stern-faced Stone Cold is just the most amusing.

"Yeah, let’s bring back the Attitude Era…so we can see Shawn Michael’s anus while they shill toys." -RD Reynolds
Z. Mann Zilla
ZMannZilla
#7 22-06-2008, 17:52:12 PM
    Trophy
Would you say he's opened a can of whoop ass on the bad guys?
HELL YEAH!

Z. Mann Zilla
#8 22-06-2008, 18:09:59 PM

making all the flying debris and other semi-useless stuff into swear words and wangs.

This was done as well. Quite hilarious to watch a cock pop up out of nowhere and cross swords with your own.

Zing

ducis02
#9 22-06-2008, 19:41:17 PM
  • WINNERS
  • Rigcoins: 1054292.68
  • Send Money to ducis02
    Trophy
  • Marketing MastermindSupreme GeniusMulti Millionaire+
  • "VOCÊ É VENCEDOR !"
why didn't you draw SUNRISE_W12?

...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
Bro Faustkampf für die Freiheit gegen Nationalsozialistiche Mods
VOTE FOR DUCIS VOTE FOR STATUS QUO
IMAEG USERNAMES YAY
ZMannZilla
#10 22-06-2008, 20:51:55 PM
    Trophy
why didn't you draw SUNRISE_W12?
Sadly, all the vehicles aren't "draw" vehicles, they only give you a template to color in.  If I wanted to do that, I'd have to make Sunrise W12 a floating platform or something.  Which I probably will do, now that the idea is stuck in my head.

Z. Mann Zilla
ducis02
#11 22-06-2008, 21:03:22 PM
  • WINNERS
  • Rigcoins: 1054292.68
  • Send Money to ducis02
    Trophy
  • Marketing MastermindSupreme GeniusMulti Millionaire+
  • "VOCÊ É VENCEDOR !"
YOU'RE WINNER!

...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
Bro Faustkampf für die Freiheit gegen Nationalsozialistiche Mods
VOTE FOR DUCIS VOTE FOR STATUS QUO
IMAEG USERNAMES YAY
#12 22-06-2008, 22:20:21 PM
Floating platforms of Rigism?  :stamp:

ZMannZilla
#13 14-07-2008, 17:28:53 PM
    Trophy
Just beat this game last night, using Stone Cold once again (although for the middle part of the game, I did switch to Strong Bad, which was less interesting.  Turns out Stone Cold really is the right way to play the game).  Towards the end, you're called upon to draw the "legendary sword", and since there's no way SCSA would be caught swinging around a dong, I had to give him the next best thing - a lightsaber.  The boss fight involves this giant "scorpion" (which looked more like a lobster really), and of course Stone Cold was only too willing to raise some hell, lightsaber a mudhole in some crustacean ass, and then walk it dry.  I couldn't get a screen capture of it, so I made a picture of it instead:

Then, it all goes downhill, with some fruity song about how hard it is to say goodbye, and then my name was in the credits.  But really, this made it all worth it.

Z. Mann Zilla
DZ
#14 14-07-2008, 17:34:17 PM
  • grrrraaaaaaagggh
  • Global Moderator
  • Rigcoins: 276.60
  • Send Money to DZ
    Thumb Up
  • Active memberszaps dicksNot Active Enough+
  • "i am a trailer park hooker"
holy fetch that is incredibly badass

DZ987