YOUREWINNER.COM

Are you satisfied with the 21st century?

RowdyTuesday
#1 18-07-2022, 02:51:48 AM
I feel like we should be living in a post-abundance era. Americans and Europeans should've been using nuclear energy to generate most of their electricity twenty years ago and fish farms should've made healthy protein affordable and sustainable. There are way too many single use plastics and they are probably turning us gay. Overall my quality life is decent but I think there is too much scarcity for too many people in this world. Everyone deserves to live like a king after all of the calamities of the 20th century. It is our birthright as humans living in the 21st century.

I rate this century 5/10 so far.

Dissident
#2 19-07-2022, 22:10:17 PM
  • the ultimate, the muffin man
  • Administrator
  • Rigcoins: 99832923.19
  • Send Money to Dissident
    OS X Puma Thumb Up
  • weeaboosexual orientation uncleardissident b shirt+
  • "smash the patriarchy"
Everything was going great until the mid-1970s, when plastics made everything disposable.  Then deregulation and Reagonomics made it easy for vulture capitalists to dismantle the American worker's paradise, and the internet quickly dismantled the shared cultural experience we took for granted.  Now we're constantly chasing the insane but illusory growth of the 80s by burning through natural resources and human capital as fast as possible.

Dissident International Anti-Furry Organization
Cirus
#3 20-07-2022, 20:00:41 PM
  • Administrator
  • Rigcoins: 9811901.09
  • Send Money to Cirus
    Windows 10 Thumb Up
  • Head Cynic/Obscure Metalheadsmug hipsterCS:GO Fuck Yourself+
I rate this century 9/11

cirus_
JC VON BASTARD
#4 21-07-2022, 18:58:54 PM
i like how i can do my job from home and it mostly consists of watching cartoons and checking my email occasionally, couldn't do that 30 years ago, this century rocks

jcthedude
bjorno the hedgehog
#5 24-07-2022, 16:42:31 PM
Everything was going great until the mid-1970s, when plastics made everything disposable.  Then deregulation and Reagonomics made it easy for vulture capitalists to dismantle the American worker's paradise, and the internet quickly dismantled the shared cultural experience we took for granted.  Now we're constantly chasing the insane but illusory growth of the 80s by burning through natural resources and human capital as fast as possible.

dont forget the housing crisis, also started in the 80s!

cheers m8
bjorno780 http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2969/freesorfzl1.gif
Classic Meepington
#6 07-09-2022, 11:29:33 AM
The Industrial Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

(\_/) Hi! I'm Bunny ^.^
(^.^) Copy and paste us to your siggy so we can
(")(") achieve WORLD DOMINATION!
Dissident YOU'RE WINNER!
RowdyTuesday
#7 08-09-2022, 05:23:06 AM
Isn't that the opening line of Unabomber manifesto?

Classic Meepington
#8 08-09-2022, 09:34:25 AM
Isn't that the opening line of Unabomber manifesto?

Be the change you want to see in the world. *pushes over garbage can*

(\_/) Hi! I'm Bunny ^.^
(^.^) Copy and paste us to your siggy so we can
(")(") achieve WORLD DOMINATION!
Dissident YOU'RE WINNER!