YOUREWINNER.COM

VOTING: Most Improved Member 2012

X23
#46 23-12-2012, 23:32:29 PM
I played more than 2 rounds, DZ said he played for two rounds and remembered I was there, not that I also only played 2 rounds. SO there is some proof I played, but DZ only knows about when he played

x33
Svetlana
#47 24-12-2012, 01:49:41 AM
cirus u ok ??? check who the quote is by next time !!!!

lana_chan my name is erin
Dissident
#48 24-12-2012, 06:00:16 AM
  • the ultimate, the muffin man
  • Administrator
  • Rigcoins: 99832923.19
  • Send Money to Dissident
    Thumb Up
  • weeaboosexual orientation uncleardissident b shirt+
  • "smash the patriarchy"
I don't really recall if x23 played but I don't doubt it.  Then again I played quite a bit and apparently I BARELY qualified for the achievement cube.

Dissident International Anti-Furry Organization
#49 30-12-2012, 06:33:49 AM
plus when you became admin it was much easier

Cirus had just started this website and he needed some admins to boss around ASAP

when I became admin it was much harder ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hi Stephen, a post by our friend cirus in another thread just now reminded me of this conversation we had! I do like speaking with you but regrettably I must inform you that your statement here was ill-informed, as the site had already been well-established for two years when I was given the offer of employment and cirus already had Russian Roulette to boss around, as well as Wschindler before that! But it is an easy mistake to make, take it in your stride and I hope this incident does not put you off making more quality posts in the future :) Now I'm off to enjoy the erection I just received from the rush of correcting somebody over something they said some considerable time ago ;)

Talk to you soon,

If I don't learn YW history then I am doomed to repeat it, so thank you.