YOUREWINNER.COM

What's up with the wiki?

#1 08-08-2008, 23:23:41 PM
Is the wiki simply not a popular place for posting Big Rigs and Rigism-related things? I recently made an account on the wiki and did some minor additions and edits and I plan on doing some contributions from time to time, but it just seems like not a lot of people are too interested in it. Hell, one big example I can point to is the Anthonysiffredi article - he is/was to date the biggest troll the Rigists fought against and even has a chapter in the Book of Rigism devoted to him, yet the wiki page on him says pretty much nothing about what he did. I want to add certain things that I remember but I'm not sure if I'm inclined to do so if nobody else is. :|

TheGrandMystic
Cirus
#2 09-08-2008, 00:06:05 AM
  • Administrator
  • Rigcoins: 9811922.69
  • Send Money to Cirus
    Thumb Up
  • Head Cynic/Obscure Metalheadsmug hipsterProfessional Football Manager+
There were a bunch of people active on it when it was first created but it seems to have died down a lot.

cirus_
Dissident
#3 09-08-2008, 00:17:44 AM
  • the ultimate, the muffin man
  • Administrator
  • Rigcoins: 99832923.19
  • Send Money to Dissident
    Thumb Up
  • dissident b shirtweeaboosexual orientation unclear+
  • "smash the patriarchy"
much like the chan.  At least the wiki has lasting presence and use.

Dissident International Anti-Furry Organization
ZMannZilla
#4 09-08-2008, 00:39:49 AM
  • "There ain't no stopping us now, we celebrate on the floor"
  • Rigcoins: 3877803.30
  • Send Money to ZMannZilla
    Trophy
  • Kind heartGreat fatherTAG TEAM CHAMP+
  • "YOU LOOK STU-PID *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*"
I would help, if I were a bit more fluent in Wikiese and also, not such a n00b.

big rigs is great and i want to suck his cock

"Yeah, let’s bring back the Attitude Era…so we can see Shawn Michael’s anus while they shill toys." -RD Reynolds
Z. Mann Zilla
#5 09-08-2008, 02:21:17 AM
I haven't edited any wikis before but I've looked to already-done pages on our wiki for help with syntax (external and internal linking, tables, pics, stuff like that). I probably won't be creating any new pages until I get used to things but I'm trying to add info where I can. Since I was around way back in the day I'm trying to add some insight into the old-school things but a lot of recent activity (newer board memes from YW.com) I'm not all that well-versed in.

TheGrandMystic
#6 09-08-2008, 02:25:59 AM

How about writing up something on the origins of running non-heterosexual persongot? Not the actual origins but the YW ones.

Dissident
#7 09-08-2008, 02:29:51 AM
  • the ultimate, the muffin man
  • Administrator
  • Rigcoins: 99832923.19
  • Send Money to Dissident
    Thumb Up
  • dissident b shirtweeaboosexual orientation unclear+
  • "smash the patriarchy"
"it got posted in smilies thread, discussion ensued, it was added"

sounds like a rollicking good read to me.

Dissident International Anti-Furry Organization
#8 09-08-2008, 02:31:21 AM
I'm just expanding and editing things that are already there but if you have suggestions on something that needs to be added I could try writing something up and see what happens from there.

TheGrandMystic
ducis02
#9 09-08-2008, 03:34:05 AM
rmk?

...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
Bro Faustkampf für die Freiheit gegen Nationalsozialistiche Mods
VOTE FOR DUCIS VOTE FOR STATUS QUO
IMAEG USERNAMES YAY
ZMannZilla
#10 09-08-2008, 04:48:11 AM
  • "There ain't no stopping us now, we celebrate on the floor"
  • Rigcoins: 3877803.30
  • Send Money to ZMannZilla
    Trophy
  • Kind heartGreat fatherTAG TEAM CHAMP+
  • "YOU LOOK STU-PID *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*"

How about writing up something on the origins of running non-heterosexual persongot? Not the actual origins but the YW ones.

Attached.

[attachment deleted by admin]

big rigs is great and i want to suck his cock

"Yeah, let’s bring back the Attitude Era…so we can see Shawn Michael’s anus while they shill toys." -RD Reynolds
Z. Mann Zilla
#11 09-08-2008, 04:55:24 AM

Attached.

See Diss I told you he could do it. Never doubt the ZMAN.

#12 09-08-2008, 05:40:05 AM
ZMan: Looks good, I'll see what I can do with it.

EJ: I took a look at the list of all the articles we have and I'm pretty happy with it as well. Haven't seen the contents of every single one, of course, but I'm guessing that things are relevant where they need to be if certain memes and the like need to be included. You seem to be at least semi-active there and do some pretty good work keeping things clean and the like. I'm hoping to get in on the Wiki thing: articles, images, whatever info I remember from the old days and so on. If you have any tips, suggestions, criticisms, etc. of anything I add/edit, let me know on my talk page. I'd love to see the place grow to become a pretty nice repository of WINNER knowledge.

TheGrandMystic
#13 09-08-2008, 06:20:31 AM
Double-post: http://yourewinner.com/wiki/index.php5?title=Running_non-heterosexual_persongot

I don't know the process or syntax for doing images in the wiki format, but eventually it will need to be added to the page for completeness. If EJ or someone else wants to add it themselves or give me a small run-down on the image-adding process, that'd be great.

Also, does anyone happen to have the rank structure of the original Rigist group from way back in the day, with titles like High Rigist and the like? I thought it would be relevant to the Rigism article but I don't know if anyone still has that info saved (put a request on the talk page but it's probably better I ask here). It doesn't have to include the people who held said titles, though most likely anyone who has the ranks saved probably has the list of people saved too.

TheGrandMystic
#14 09-08-2008, 06:24:24 AM
- Last Edit: 09-08-2008, 06:33:12 AM
Double-post: http://yourewinner.com/wiki/index.php5?title=Running_non-heterosexual_persongot

I don't know the process or syntax for doing images in the wiki format, but eventually it will need to be added to the page for completeness. If EJ or someone else wants to add it themselves or give me a small run-down on the image-adding process, that'd be great.

Also, does anyone happen to have the rank structure of the original Rigist group from way back in the day, with titles like High Rigist and the like? I thought it would be relevant to the Rigism article but I don't know if anyone still has that info saved (put a request on the talk page but it's probably better I ask here). It doesn't have to include the people who held said titles, though most likely anyone who has the ranks saved probably has the list of people saved too.

Could this be of any assistance to you?

[[Image:kith.gif|thumb|right|"Running non-heterosexual persongot".]]

Edit: I think I pretty much got it :belair:

My first time ever editing a wiki

I think we could use a new main page

#15 09-08-2008, 06:39:11 AM
Some of the old rank structure may be here:
http://wikifaqs.net/index.php?title=The_BROTRRers#Supreme_Council_Of_Winner.21

I also tried looking for edits to the Wikipedia page for brotrr from 2005, though I can't find anything relevant (The only one referring to Rigism that I stumbled upon pretty much says the same thing as the wikifaqs page

I vote that we re-instate those ranks ^