Trophy
  • Tag you're itEverybody deserves at least one tag+
  • "Ooga boogaloo"
lol wifi fit

#3 28-05-2008, 16:24:01 PM
more like Wii FAT

#4 28-05-2008, 16:24:10 PM

#5 28-05-2008, 17:29:54 PM
as much as i think using nintendo to get in shape is a bad idea that was a terrible article and none of them were relevant and most of them contradicted each other, it assumes that if you play wii fit then you imediatly stop going to the gym if you were doing it before, and that you become an alcoholic that rewards your "exercise" with an extra double quarter pounder every time, and that you only play for 25 seconds at a time, and that you will not actually play it but get destracted by other things like eating and watching tv

i cant believe how stupid this article is no you cant get in shape with a nintendo but all those things could be said about any other form of exercise including lifting weights and running or anything else you can think of

#6 28-05-2008, 17:38:15 PM
as much as i think using nintendo to get in shape is a bad idea that was a terrible article and none of them were relevant and most of them contradicted each other, it assumes that if you play wii fit then you imediatly stop going to the gym if you were doing it before, and that you become an alcoholic that rewards your "exercise" with an extra double quarter pounder every time, and that you only play for 25 seconds at a time, and that you will not actually play it but get destracted by other things like eating and watching tv

i cant believe how stupid this article is no you cant get in shape with a nintendo but all those things could be said about any other form of exercise including lifting weights and running or anything else you can think of

I actually agree with you.

As much as i hate it.

Classic Meepington
#7 28-05-2008, 18:01:04 PM
The article was unintentionally mr gay. :loser:

(\_/) Hi! I'm Bunny ^.^
(^.^) Copy and paste us to your siggy so we can
(")(") achieve WORLD DOMINATION!
Dissident YOU'RE WINNER!
gamer8r
#8 28-05-2008, 18:38:46 PM
330 pound weight limit means wii fit will sell very few copies in america.

#9 28-05-2008, 18:43:45 PM
330 pound weight limit means wii fit will sell very few copies in america.

LOL STEROTYPES ARE FUNNY

#10 28-05-2008, 18:49:27 PM

Wii Fit turns you into an alcoholic

ZMannZilla
#11 28-05-2008, 18:52:59 PM
  • "There ain't no stopping us now, we celebrate on the floor"
  • Rigcoins: 3877803.30
  • Send Money to ZMannZilla
    Trophy
  • Kind heartGreat fatherTAG TEAM CHAMP+
  • "YOU LOOK STU-PID *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*"
My name is Zilla, and I am a Wiichoholic.  My Wii Fit enabled my drinking because I'm a completely cross-wired ass-tard.  This is almost as bad as the time I was playing with a can opener and that inspired me to start shooting heroin.  Or that time when I was reading the instructions for how to assemble my Ikea bookshelf, and accidentally raped a baby several times.  As of this moment, authorities are arguing whether I should be captured for incarceration or further study.  Until then, I'm going to continue doing yoga and shooters in equal amounts until my WiMi starts looking like a South Park Canadian rendition of Captain Morgan.

big rigs is great and i want to suck his cock

"Yeah, let’s bring back the Attitude Era…so we can see Shawn Michael’s anus while they shill toys." -RD Reynolds
Z. Mann Zilla
#12 28-05-2008, 19:03:06 PM
My name is Zilla, and I am a Wiichoholic.  My Wii Fit enabled my drinking because I'm a completely cross-wired ass-tard.  This is almost as bad as the time I was playing with a can opener and that inspired me to start shooting heroin.  Or that time when I was reading the instructions for how to assemble my Ikea bookshelf, and acisentally raped a baby several times.  As of this moment, authorities are arguing whether I should be captured for incarceration or further study.  Until then, I'm going to continue doing yoga and shooters in equal amounts until my WiMi starts looking like a South Park Canadian rendition of Captain Morgan.
10/10

gamer8r
#13 28-05-2008, 22:11:50 PM
My name is Zilla, and I am a Wiichoholic.  My Wii Fit enabled my drinking because I'm a completely cross-wired ass-tard.  This is almost as bad as the time I was playing with a can opener and that inspired me to start shooting heroin.  Or that time when I was reading the instructions for how to assemble my Ikea bookshelf, and acisentally raped a baby several times.  As of this moment, authorities are arguing whether I should be captured for incarceration or further study.  Until then, I'm going to continue doing yoga and shooters in equal amounts until my WiMi starts looking like a South Park Canadian rendition of Captain Morgan.
10/10
QFT