A good assembler?

bjorno the hedgehog
#61 10-08-2009, 23:16:10 PM
more bass

cheers m8
bjorno780 http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2969/freesorfzl1.gif
O-ZONE
#62 10-08-2009, 23:40:17 PM
coding and programming climaxed with the creation of the cornifier; any future efforts will only prolong its inevitable demise

there is a reason that people still watch movies and read books about magic and sorcery so STEP ASIDE geeks

#63 11-08-2009, 00:41:37 AM
Look, here's the problem: 3drad and the like are confusing as all hell, DarkBASIC is very inefficient, C++ doesn't fcking work, and Python doesn't even compile! Everything else you have to pay for! Guys, I'm not looking for a game engine, I want to make a game engine, but how am I supposed to put a DirectX canvas in the window of something designed for making Runescape bots??????? It seems the only way I can make a decent game engine short of learning the opcodes for every single processor is to use DarkBASIC, and I'm tired of DarkBASIC! I don't want to switch to some DarkBASIC clone like BlitzBASIC or PlayBASIC or DarkBASIC Pro either! I just want to compile my code, with some limited DirectX or OpenGL support! That's all! Does it have to be a big deal? I either want a working C++ compiler or my own personal fairy to make me a custom programming language! I'm sick of making interpreters that are built on top of existing interpreters! It's like a contest to make the slowest program!

Thunder if you use windows just download the visual c++ express ide. I use it all the time and it works fine. I also don't understand what you mean by python doesn't compile. If you're using windows you should download the windows installer, double click it and it'll install python onto your computer in the root directory. It doesn't get any easier.

You can make a 3d game engine in any language that can interface with OpenGL or DirectX. Just pick one you like.

Thunder
#64 11-08-2009, 13:28:34 PM
Look, here's the problem: 3drad and the like are confusing as all hell, DarkBASIC is very inefficient, C++ doesn't fcking work, and Python doesn't even compile! Everything else you have to pay for! Guys, I'm not looking for a game engine, I want to make a game engine, but how am I supposed to put a DirectX canvas in the window of something designed for making Runescape bots??????? It seems the only way I can make a decent game engine short of learning the opcodes for every single processor is to use DarkBASIC, and I'm tired of DarkBASIC! I don't want to switch to some DarkBASIC clone like BlitzBASIC or PlayBASIC or DarkBASIC Pro either! I just want to compile my code, with some limited DirectX or OpenGL support! That's all! Does it have to be a big deal? I either want a working C++ compiler or my own personal fairy to make me a custom programming language! I'm sick of making interpreters that are built on top of existing interpreters! It's like a contest to make the slowest program!

Thunder if you use windows just download the visual c++ express ide. I use it all the time and it works fine. I also don't understand what you mean by python doesn't compile. If you're using windows you should download the windows installer, double click it and it'll install python onto your computer in the root directory. It doesn't get any easier.

You can make a 3d game engine in any language that can interface with OpenGL or DirectX. Just pick one you like.

What I'm saying is that most of the programs out there are interpreted, even when compiled to an executable. I want something that compiles to pure machine code and will run on any Windows machine, and I want its compiler to be a single file with no limitations so I can include it as the compiler for my game engine.

yourethunder
#65 11-08-2009, 15:30:06 PM
God damn shut up you stupid fetching assburgers piece of poo poo