YOUREWINNER.COM

Attention Winners

#1 29-10-2007, 18:05:49 PM
I am back. I had to temporarily forfeit my winner status to cure AIDS, and now that I am done, its time to be winner!  :worship:

#2 29-10-2007, 18:07:05 PM
Who are you?

Joe
#3 29-10-2007, 18:07:26 PM
  • Level 76
  • Rigcoins: 863747.74
  • Send Money to Joe
    Trophy
  • Tag you're itEverybody deserves at least one tag+
  • "Ooga boogaloo"
I'm not sure who you are, but I know WHAT you are

:texan:

Classic Meepington
#4 29-10-2007, 18:07:36 PM
Why the unicorn would someone want to cure AIDS?

(\_/) Hi! I'm Bunny ^.^
(^.^) Copy and paste us to your siggy so we can
(")(") achieve WORLD DOMINATION!
Dissident YOU'RE WINNER!
Dissident
#5 29-10-2007, 18:08:35 PM
  • the ultimate, the muffin man
  • Administrator
  • Rigcoins: 99832923.19
  • Send Money to Dissident
    Thumb Up
  • weeaboosexual orientation uncleardissident b shirt+
  • "smash the patriarchy"
Welcome back, YOU'RE WINNER! :trophy:

Dissident International Anti-Furry Organization
Gamefreak
#6 29-10-2007, 18:09:10 PM
  • Miss my head, miss my heart, miss my lungs...
  • Rigcoins: 36.00
  • Send Money to Gamefreak
    Thumb Up
  • classic+
  • "but most of all, I miss you Emily."
I don't know you, but welcome

also: YOU'RE WINNER!

#7 29-10-2007, 18:10:29 PM
  • "Would you like to look up the word masturbation? Male Masturbation is %100 gay intercourse. Or maybe your doing this to piss me off." -- Xtream3amer, YouTube.
  • Rigcoins: 0.00
  • Send Money to Variaz
    Old
  • +
I am back. I had to temporarily forfeit my winner status to cure AIDS, and now that I am done, its time to be winner!  :worship:

YOU'RE WINNER!

...but I'd like to know who you are. I don't recall seeing you before...

The legend of the WINNER trophy:
"One Handle to rule them all, One Handle to find them,
One Handle to bring them all, and in the light bind them, In the land of BROTRR, where the WINNER lie."

"The Lord of the Rigs", Sergey Titov
#8 29-10-2007, 18:15:14 PM
I was an active member during this past spring, and then as I said, the AIDS call sent me astray. But now I am back  :belair:

Dissident
#9 29-10-2007, 18:15:59 PM
  • the ultimate, the muffin man
  • Administrator
  • Rigcoins: 99832923.19
  • Send Money to Dissident
    Thumb Up
  • weeaboosexual orientation uncleardissident b shirt+
  • "smash the patriarchy"
ALL GLORY TO RAPTOR JESUS

Dissident International Anti-Furry Organization
#10 29-10-2007, 18:16:55 PM
Yes, raptor jesus will not forsake his faithful, and I wanted to cure AIDS, atleast for the most part, for the lulz.

X23
#11 29-10-2007, 18:17:42 PM
 OMG EMOTICONS :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :roddy: :roddy: :roddy: :roddy: :roddy: :bluerig: :bluerig: :bluerig: :bluerig: :bluerig: :bluerig: :bluerig: O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :brbox: :brbox: :brbox: :brbox: :brbox: :brbox: :brbox: :brbox: :brbox: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :ngage: :ngage: :ngage: :ngage: :ngage: :mj: :mj: :mj: :mj: :mj: :mj: :mj: :mj: :texan: :texan: :texan: :texan: :texan: :texan: :texan: :texan: :texan: :rocky: :rocky: :rocky: :rocky: :rocky: :rocky: :rocky: :rocky:

x33
#12 29-10-2007, 18:19:08 PM
I am just glad to be back. I bleed big rigs.

#13 29-10-2007, 18:24:26 PM
I am just glad to be back. I bleed big rigs.
Typical thing an intelligent well informed Rigist would say.

DZ
#14 29-10-2007, 18:56:27 PM
  • grrrraaaaaaagggh
  • Global Moderator
  • Rigcoins: 195.00
  • Send Money to DZ
    Thumb Up
  • zaps dicksNot Active EnoughActive members+
  • "i am a trailer park hooker"
YOU'RE WINNER!
Unlike most of the other people posting here, I remember you.

DZ987
#15 29-10-2007, 19:19:14 PM

you cant cure aids its i drug injury not a disease stupid

also  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :ateam: :ateam: :ateam: O0 O0 :achievement cuber: :achievement cuber: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bluerig: :bluerig: :bluerig: :dare: :dare: :dare: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :brbox: :brbox: :brbox: :brbox: O0 O0 O0 O0 :achievement cuber: :achievement cuber: :achievement cuber: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :lolwut: :lolwut: :lolwut: :texan: :texan: :texan: :texan: :lolwut: :lolwut: :mj: :mj: :mj: :mj: :mrt: :mrt: :mrt: :mrt: :ngage: :ngage: :mrt: :mrt: :ngage: :ngage: :ngage: :ngage: :ngage: :ngage: :ngage: :ngage: :bump: :trophy: :brbox: :texan: :mj: :mrt: :hysterical: :bluerig: :thumbsup: :lolwut: :ngage: O0 :achievement cuber: :texan: :achievement cuber: :ateam: :brbox: :trophy: :dare: :rocky: :winner: :mc: :crazy: :hug: :youreman: :youreman: :youreman: :youreman: :youreman: :youreman: :youreman: :rocky: :rocky: :rocky: :hug: :squirrel: :squirrel: :squirrel: :hug: :hug: :sslogo: :sslogo: :sslogo: :sslogo: :sslogo: :sslogo: :sslogo: :sslogo: :sslogo: :sslogo: :sslogo: :sslogo: :sslogo: :sslogo: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :winner: :winner: :youreman: :youreman: :youreman: :youreman: :youreman: :pika: :pika: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :pika: :pika: :pika: :ballin: :ballin: :rocky: :rocky: :rocky: :lolwut: :lolwut: :lolwut: :lolwut: :texan: :dare: :trophy: :brbox: :ngage: :mrt: :mj: :hysterical: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :roddy: :roddy: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :bidoof: :bidoof: :bidoof: :bidoof: :bidoof: :shaq: :shaq: :leek: :leek: :loser: :loser: :stamp: :stamp: :stamp: :stamp: :stamp: :belair: :belair: :bidoof: :bidoof: :bidoof: :bidoof: :stamp: :stamp: :stamp: :stamp: :stamp: :shaq: :shaq: :belair: :roddy: :roddy: :belair: :leek: :leek: :leek: :leek: :leek: :leek: :leek: :leek: :leek: :leek: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: