YOUREWINNER.COM

why is the grey void grey(and other questions)

#1 05-04-2011, 19:59:11 PM
 just another day on the school...phylosophy clazz...there are no better time to phylosophing about the life...or more WINNER ! things like "why is the grey void grey" !! this question took me another time to YOU'RE WINNER !.com

as you can see my last posts were about the grey void,my main object of study and what intrigues me most in BROTRR .

after days of CB talkin' and brake jammin' i almost forgot this question,but one time i was taking printscreens of big rigs to post here,but i had a surprise...when i was too high with the camera,i saw the map getting greyish,so then i concluded that there was a fogging effect on big rigs' world.

so...fogging effect that limit the visibility and turn the far objects to light grey...the grey void is light grey...the grey void's ground is transparent...because of this you can see under it...OMG ! what is below the grey foggy void ?!?

im on this question now:ok, the grey void is grey because its on an infinite space and there is a light grey fogging effect that turns it to grey,but how can we know what is below he fog? My idea is that there is an infinite space below it,and because of the fog the sunlight cannot get under it,making the space below the map height dark,which i called "the dark void".

it takes us to another question:how the rig just float over the void? so this theory is lacking evidences,its only azzumptions. Nope. i have another theory,the "Theory of WINNER ! Membranes". it says that some membranes have the peculiar property of separating WINNER ! from matter,as well as LOSER !.so the grey void have a WINNER ! membrane covering it. this membrane interacts with WINNER !,but not with ordinary matter. then crossing the grey void is impossible if you lack winner to compensate your weight with the membrane's capacity of sustaining WINNER !.this can be descripted like B=Km.W ,being B the buoyance,in Newtons,Km the constant of WINNER ! support of the membrane,in newtons/WINNER ! and W the WINNER !.B must be stronger than your weight,so you will not sink on the nothingness.clearly the big rigs have too much more WINNER ! than weight,so they never fall.this also explains the affirmation that only the most WINNERs can cross the grey void.the most WINNERs have the WINNER !/weight ratio very high,so they simply walk over the membrane.

this theory together with the dark void theory may explain why the LOSERs stay on grey void forever if they want to cross it(descripted as LOSERhell):they fall forevermore on the void,that will get darker as they fall,so they will stay forever on the dark void feeling the consequences of being LOSER ! and trying to get on the WINNEReaven(at the end of grey void).

keep on WINNING !

YOU'RE WINNER !

:bidoof: :bidoof: :bidoof: :bidoof:

#2 05-04-2011, 20:12:11 PM
- Last Edit: 07-04-2011, 08:53:02 AM
 now here are the printscreens of my research

1&2:top-down printscreens of FORGOTTEN ROAD 1(that allowed me to see the fogging effect)
      3-the printscreen of the dark void

" title="Hosted by imgur.com

YOU'RE WINNER !

:bidoof: :bidoof: :bidoof: :bidoof:

ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
#3 05-04-2011, 20:40:52 PM
  • Это вроде сосать быть Дарта Вейдера
  • Rigcoins: 30212916.90
  • Send Money to ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
    Thumb Up