Big Rigs Online
Alpha Release
(1/15) > >>
Khalad
https://sourceforge.net/projects/bro/files/

The one thing I wanted to say before you guys try this is that my next act will be to reduce the loading times. They are not my fault and aren't any longer then the load times of Big Rigs itself. It's going to take me a while because I'm going to have to figure out a way to only load one file for each model (like the checkpoints) instead of the way BROTRR does it and have 14 separate files for each checkpoint, even though they share the same textures and vertices.

YOU'RE WINNER!

Features:
- Race against 3 other people for the ultimate prize: YOU'RE WINNER!
- Extremely long loading times
- 4 rigs and 4 maps to choose from

Usage:
Extract the rar somewhere. Open the BigRigsOnline\config\BigRigsOnline.cfg in notepad and make sure the pathname to your
Big Rigs Racing folder is correct. Double click BigRigsOnline.exe to start the game. Fill in your name and click the Host
button if your starting a game or fill in the ip address box and click join game to join an existing game.

Move your rig with the arrow keys. Use the F1 key to switch to camera free mode. 't' or 'ENTER' will let you type in the chatbox.
Enter sends your chat message.

If you're hosting a game you need to type !startrace to (shock) start the race. When someone wins the race is over and the
host can choose a new track and you get the joy of another long loading time. Have fun!

Esc or Alt-F4 quits. Print Screen will capture a screenshot and store it in the map viewer folder as a png.

Please post any problems or bugs you find in this thread. I do actually fix things.
ANDMILLIONAIRE
ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
HOLY poo poo IT'S HERE'S IT'S ACTUALLY HERE!
Final Starman
gonna play the ever loving poo poo out of this
ANDMILLIONAIRE
Quick someone host a game!
StellarStoneVEVO
I'MGOINGTOCUM!I'MGOINGTOCUM!I'MGOINGTOCUM!
Final Starman

--- Quote from: Final Starman on 14-08-2009, 16:30:46 PM ---

--- End quote ---
Actually it turns out it doesn't work on windows 7 :(
I don't really thing that's your fault though i just have to figure out how to get this working
ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
When I click host game nothing happens :(
Khalad

--- Quote from: Final Starman on 14-08-2009, 16:40:26 PM ---

--- Quote from: Final Starman on 14-08-2009, 16:30:46 PM ---

--- End quote ---
Actually it turns out it doesn't work on windows 7 :(
I don't really thing that's your fault though i just have to figure out how to get this working

--- End quote ---

I have only tested this on windows xp. As for vista all I know is that people have previously played it and not had a problem.
Khalad

--- Quote from: ZIGS_ARE_WINNER on 14-08-2009, 16:46:47 PM ---
When I click host game nothing happens :(

--- End quote ---

Does anyone else have this problem? I just downloaded it from sourceforge and it works for me.
ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
Khalad, get on IRC
Maraakate
Stcb
loading times aren't that long

game works great

YOU'RE WINNER!
Khalad
Guys thanks to you I've just found a problem when playing with 3 or more people. Rest assured I will have this fixed and an updated version will appear on sourceforge. 
ZMannZilla
Where did it go?  I tried to download it and it disappeared.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Go to full version