#1 06-11-2012, 11:29:02 AM
- Last Edit: 06-11-2012, 15:02:38 PM
  • "Just put those other *toy* machines in the garbage or something"
  • Rigcoins: 8538.90
  • Send Money to Unsuky
    Thumb Up
  • Untagged+
  • "Double the Mega Power"
Ok I have a pet snake it keeps measuring me in my bed. I know it's going to eat me but do you reckon I should dress up for the occasion like drizzle myself in BBQ sauce, could you suggest the best way to dress myself up for a hungry snake?

Regards unsuky

"Make your selection now!"
Thunder
#2 06-11-2012, 14:18:31 PM
Ok I have a pet homosexual he keeps measuring my snake in bed. I know he's going to suck me off but do you reckon I should dress up for the occasion like drizzle myself in oil, could you suggest the best  way to dress myself up for a horny homosexual?

Regards thunder

yourethunder
ZMannZilla
#3 06-11-2012, 14:22:32 PM
  • "There ain't no stopping us now, we celebrate on the floor"
  • Rigcoins: 3877803.30
  • Send Money to ZMannZilla
    Trophy
  • Kind heartGreat fatherMissing+
  • "YOU LOOK STU-PID *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*"
Please Thunder, this is a serious topic.

big rigs is great and i want to suck his cock

"Yeah, let’s bring back the Attitude Era…so we can see Shawn Michael’s anus while they shill toys." -RD Reynolds
Z. Mann Zilla
#4 06-11-2012, 14:23:17 PM
Ok I have a pet homosexual he keeps measuring my snake in bed. I know he's going to suck me off but do you reckon I should dress up for the occasion like drizzle myself in oil, could you suggest the best  way to dress myself up for a horny homosexual?

Regards thunder

Sky dive naked.

I think that would be appropriate.

beerwithstraw
Thunder
#5 06-11-2012, 14:24:53 PM

Regards thunder

Sky dive naked.

I think that would be appropriate.

I'm still waiting for Svetlana's answer.

yourethunder
Unsuky
#6 06-11-2012, 14:30:44 PM
  • "Just put those other *toy* machines in the garbage or something"
  • Rigcoins: 8538.90
  • Send Money to Unsuky
    Thumb Up
  • Untagged+
  • "Double the Mega Power"

Regards thunder
Wrong board I think you where looking for this one http://www.yourewinner.com/index.php?board=38.0

"Make your selection now!"
Svetlana
#7 06-11-2012, 22:22:14 PM
  • forum's girl mascot
  • Rigcoins: 9634722.71
  • Send Money to Svetlana
    Thumb Up
  • Dust II OwnsLotus 3 soundtrackcattitude+
  • "what do you mean it's not 1986"
Ok I have a pet snake it keeps measuring me in my bed. I know it's going to eat me but do you reckon I should dress up for the occasion like drizzle myself in BBQ sauce, could you suggest the best way to dress myself up for a hungry snake?

Regards unsuky

First of all, you have to be sure whether your pet snake only intends to eat you or is actually measuring you for a tuxedo in case it wants to marry you. In that case, you must be 100% sure not to say the wrong name during the wedding like Ross did on that episode of Friends because that would be hella awkward. Now that you're married, it's time to think about children. You have to make your house 100% safe for toddlers and that's not an easy task, what with the faulty exposed wiring near the kitchen sink. You might want to consider moving, but you can't really do that without a moving truck. Only, it turns out the moving guys were actually scammers and ran away with all your belongings in their truck and they're already past Mexico by this time. Homeless, you hug your snake wife in tears hoping for some comforting. Next thing you know you're already being digested.

lana_chan my name is erin