Big Rigs Online
Remembering Khalad
(1/2) > >>
Rigism88
The next two weeks is officially Khalad Week. BOW DOWN BEFORE THE ALL-KNOWING ALL-GREAT KHALAD!

http://www.yourewinner.com/index.php?topic=5720.0

On August 14, 2009 Khalad released the alpha version of Big Rigs Online. For the next two weeks we celebrate his lasting :stamp:ness.

Enjoy!

DZ
O-ZONE
ok khalad we get it none of us possess the competence or drive to complete this now please come back boo hoo a-boo hoo hoo sniff sob cry
Rigism88
Only five days left! 
Thunder
What do I remember of Khalad? I remember an asshole who made the Big Rigs map viewer after I posted a working pre-pre-alpha of BRO. I remember the Big Rigs 3D models that he never shared with these forums. I remember him getting all of the credit.
Dissident
he got all the credit because he actually did things and didn't just complain constantly about not getting credit and trying to make it a competition
Rigism88

--- Quote from: EJ on 10-08-2012, 05:00:25 AM ---
I remember you sharing your working pre-alpha of bro with me and it was poo poo

--- End quote ---

I'd like to see it.

And btw Thunder, Khalad actually DID something.
Thunder

--- Quote from: Rigism88 on 10-08-2012, 20:03:28 PM ---

--- Quote from: EJ on 10-08-2012, 05:00:25 AM ---
I remember you sharing your working pre-alpha of bro with me and it was poo poo

--- End quote ---

I'd like to see it.

--- End quote ---
Alright, I might be able to dig it up...

--- Quote ---
And btw Thunder, Khalad actually DID something.
--- End quote ---
Wait, are you implying that I didn't? You just asked me for a fetching work sample, that you clearly believe exists!
Rigism88
I didn't mean it in an offensive way, what I meant to say was that Khalad released his, not that it's any better (tbh it doesn't work on my comp).
Thunder

--- Quote from: Rigism88 on 11-08-2012, 20:55:09 PM ---
I didn't mean it in an offensive way, what I meant to say was that Khalad released his, not that it's any better (tbh it doesn't work on my comp).

--- End quote ---

Yeah, well, I released mine.
Rigism88
Oh you did? My mistake, I must not have seen it.
Thunder

--- Quote from: Rigism88 on 11-08-2012, 21:23:30 PM ---
Oh you did? My mistake, I must not have seen it.

--- End quote ---

I'm pretty sure you joined after all of the initial BRO hype.
Rigism88
I don't understand, what are you trying to say?
Thunder

--- Quote from: Rigism88 on 11-08-2012, 21:26:48 PM ---
I don't understand, what are you trying to say?

--- End quote ---

I'm trying to say that my version of BRO was up for a very short time, and was deleted by the file hosts within a month or so. A little less than a year later, my hard drive became inoperable and I whined about it on Youtube and complained about having to use Puppy Linux. Now I am on a new laptop, and I no longer have the old BRO files, although the methods I used exist in my memory, the original thread is still there, and I'm pretty sure someone here must have a copy.
Rigism88
If someone has it they better speak up.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Go to full version