YOUREWINNER.COM

What's the dumbest thing you've done in your youth?

#1 28-02-2012, 13:11:01 PM
Me and two of my friends burnt down an 18th century barn and flames were 4 stories high. We were all in grade school and nobody was hurt.

One of my other friends went cow tipping with a beat up unregistered K-car. Then smashed it into a tree and deliberately flipped it upside down all while getting drunk. They were 16.

beerwithstraw
ZMannZilla
#2 28-02-2012, 23:35:04 PM
  • "There ain't no stopping us now, we celebrate on the floor"
  • Rigcoins: 3877803.30
  • Send Money to ZMannZilla
    Trophy
  • Kind heartGreat fatherMissing+
  • "YOU LOOK STU-PID *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*"
Q: What's the dumbest thing you've done in your youth?

A:
Back when I was in grade school, I think it was either 5th or 6th Grade, I developed this weird kleptomania streak.  It only lasted like 3 months, and it was mostly because I chickened out 2/3 of the way through, got caught each and every single time, and then got the royal bejeebus beaten out of me by my father and stepmother.  It was usually little things ($1, a pack of baseball cards, a Garfield notepad, stupid crap like that), and, really, I sucked at this.  I could never quite get the hang of lying, and my best-slash-only alibi up to that point was "I found it on the sidewalk".  So I have no idea whatsoever why, that summer, I thought I could get away with a $400 heist. 

I won't be telling you exactly what I did, because no I'm not giving those details on the internet.  I will only confirm the following facts:
- I got the living poo poo beaten out of me for it, seriously I ached for about a day
- I also got the holy fetch grounded on me, a grounding that wasn't lifted until months later when I moved in with my mother
- I also, for the first and only time in my life, genuinely deserved it
- Because, for the first and only time in my life, I actually got away with theft
- Also, I got away with keeping/spending it for like a whole month before I got caught
- Mostly though, it's because the money was for SICK KIDS and THAT IS HORRIBLE
- It's also why the charitable organization in question got their money back

big rigs is great and i want to suck his cock

"Yeah, let’s bring back the Attitude Era…so we can see Shawn Michael’s anus while they shill toys." -RD Reynolds
Z. Mann Zilla
Cirus
#3 29-02-2012, 03:47:09 AM
  • Administrator
  • Rigcoins: 9811922.69
  • Send Money to Cirus
    Thumb Up
  • Head Cynic/Obscure Metalheadsmug hipsterProfessional Football Manager+
I'd be amazed if anyone here could top that story.

cirus_
ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
#4 29-02-2012, 04:01:04 AM
  • Это вроде сосать быть Дарта Вейдера
  • Rigcoins: 30212916.90
  • Send Money to ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
    Thumb Up
  • BrazilianThe NapsterPC Master Race+
  • "I hate people"
I once stole an apple from a market with my cousin and it took quite some peer pressure from him :|

Cirus
#5 29-02-2012, 04:11:31 AM
  • Administrator
  • Send Money to Cirus
    Thumb Up
Now you are stealing things on the internet every day....

cirus_
#6 29-02-2012, 04:11:31 AM
When I went to Disney land I told the bag checker that my aunt had a bomb in her purse.
The bag checker said, "oh don't say that!" and my uncle yelled at me.

I never saw my uncle again after that trip

RowdyTuesday
#7 01-03-2012, 15:44:36 PM
I was suspended in first grade for pretending to fight a classmate during recess.

O-ZONE
#8 01-03-2012, 15:48:59 PM
rowdytuesday gives new meaning to "go big or go home" LOL

ballinator
#9 01-03-2012, 16:40:51 PM
I decided to spend a day doing homework, and didnt check this site, or go on the IRC

Cirus
#10 01-03-2012, 18:26:32 PM
  • Administrator
  • Send Money to Cirus
    Thumb Up
I really like the premise of this topic, so I will post one story at a time because I don't remember any singular event that is the dumbest so maybe doing this will jog my memory.

When I was like 8 years old I used to go out and throw/kick a football when I was bored because I knew I was destined to be the next great NFL player.  For some reason there was a tire in a tree at a good distance away, so it was a good benchmark for how my skills were developing.  Unfortunately this resulted in almost an entire minute spent to retrieve the ball each time, so I thought it would be a better idea to try to get it over the roof of my house instead since it was pretty high.  I put my skills to use, kicked the ball off the end of my foot and directly into the front screen door which broke the main panel.  I played it cool, said it was an accident and didn't get in trouble for ANYTHING (H) also it never got fixed

cirus_
ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
#11 01-03-2012, 18:36:11 PM
  • Это вроде сосать быть Дарта Вейдера
  • Rigcoins: 30212916.90
  • Send Money to ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
    Thumb Up
  • BrazilianThe NapsterPC Master Race+
  • "I hate people"
I really like the premise of this topic, so I will post one story at a time because I don't remember any singular event that is the dumbest so maybe doing this will jog my memory.

When I was like 8 years old I used to go out and throw/kick a football when I was bored because I knew I was destined to be the next great NFL player.  For some reason there was a tire in a tree at a good distance away, so it was a good benchmark for how my skills were developing.  Unfortunately this resulted in almost an entire minute spent to retrieve the ball each time, so I thought it would be a better idea to try to get it over the roof of my house instead since it was pretty high.  I put my skills to use, kicked the ball off the end of my foot and directly into the front screen door which broke the main panel.  I played it cool, said it was an accident and didn't get in trouble for ANYTHING (H) also it never got fixed

Most anticlimactic story ever

Cirus
#12 01-03-2012, 18:37:58 PM
  • Administrator
  • Send Money to Cirus
    Thumb Up
I always think that my stories don't compare because I never got punished for anything (that is why I was hesitant to post ITT)

cirus_
bjorno the hedgehog
#13 01-03-2012, 21:23:34 PM
I decided to spend a day doing homework, and didnt check this site, or go on the IRC

Thats real dumb.

cheers m8
bjorno780 http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2969/freesorfzl1.gif