ZMannZilla
#3 22-01-2012, 23:22:50 PM
  • "There ain't no stopping us now, we celebrate on the floor"
  • Rigcoins: 3877803.30
  • Send Money to ZMannZilla
    Trophy
  • Kind heartGreat fatherMissing+
  • "YOU LOOK STU-PID *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*"
Q: What do you think about copyright laws?

A:
Completely necessary if one plans on providing unique creative content for a living.  Physical inventions have patents for pretty much the same reason.

The reason this is even considered an issue is because too many people take entertainment mediums for granted.  They see no value in the work that goes into creating their favorite shows, music, video games, and so on, which is why they are OK with stealing it.  The internet makes it easier, so rather than recognizing that easy theft is still theft, many just put the blame back on entertainment companies for being "greedy", trying to justify the behavior.

Personally, I think art for art's sake is awesome, and I love giving away the things I create.  But then again, I have a day job and I'm happy with that - for me, art is a by-product of escapism.  Someone who has forsaken a stable career so they can give the world music and movies will not be as cavalier as I am about the fruits of their labor.

big rigs is great and i want to suck his cock

"Yeah, letís bring back the Attitude EraÖso we can see Shawn Michaelís anus while they shill toys." -RD Reynolds
Z. Mann Zilla