Unsuky
#2 01-12-2011, 19:06:29 PM
  • "Just put those other *toy* machines in the garbage or something"
  • Rigcoins: 8538.90
  • Send Money to Unsuky
    Thumb Up
  • Untagged+
  • "Double the Mega Power"
I'm not zmann but today I discovered that pepsi is cheaper and tastes ever so slightly better so pepsi all the way boys
PEPSI MAN!!!!!!!

"Make your selection now!"
ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
#3 01-12-2011, 20:27:58 PM
  • Это вроде сосать быть Дарта Вейдера
  • Rigcoins: 30212916.90
  • Send Money to ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
    Thumb Up
  • BrazilianThe NapsterPC Master Race+
  • "I hate people"
RC Cola>>>all

O-ZONE
#4 01-12-2011, 21:07:15 PM
pepsi throwback it's the STUFF, UH-HUH

ZMannZilla
#5 02-12-2011, 15:44:35 PM
  • "There ain't no stopping us now, we celebrate on the floor"
  • Rigcoins: 3877803.30
  • Send Money to ZMannZilla
    Trophy
  • Great fatherKind heartRapper+
  • "YOU LOOK STU-PID *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*"
Q: Pepsi or Coca Cola?

A:
Oh, you would have to ask this right when I'm starting a no-sugar/no-acids diet, wouldn't you?

Well, when I can drink pop, I don't really have an "I'll-only-drink-this" complex about any specific brand.  It really depends on my mood.  Coke tastes sweeter to me, so if I'm not in the mood to get my tongue blasted by hyper-sweetness, I'll drink a Pepsi instead.  On the other hand, if I want a longer-lasting experience, I find that Coke holds its fizz longer and doesn't taste quite as much like Willy Wonka's asshole when it starts to get warm.

Really though, I have to say that the "pop" I drink most often is actually Perrier.  I just like plain soda water, and Perrier holds its fizz better and is clean and refreshing.  Did you know that the bubbles in Perrier occur naturally?  fetching yes, the Perrier Source is a place in France where the ground water fizzes all on its own!  I like Perrier and I hate Pellegrino, and if you're pro-Pellegrino then that's nice but who cares.  If you don't think there's a difference, you are WRONG.

OK, so flavored pop.  My actual favorite here is Izze.  Yeah, so it's technically carbonated fruit juice, but whatever, it's flavored fizz-water.  Pop.  And Izze has Pomegranate.  Even Shasta doesn't make that flavor.

big rigs is great and i want to suck his cock

"Yeah, let’s bring back the Attitude Era…so we can see Shawn Michael’s anus while they shill toys." -RD Reynolds
Z. Mann Zilla
Unsuky
#6 02-12-2011, 16:20:00 PM
  • "Just put those other *toy* machines in the garbage or something"
  • Rigcoins: 8538.90
  • Send Money to Unsuky
    Thumb Up
  • Untagged+
  • "Double the Mega Power"
Q: Pepsi or Coca Cola?

A:
Oh, you would have to ask this right when I'm starting a no-sugar/no-acids diet, wouldn't you?

Well, when I can drink pop, I don't really have an "I'll-only-drink-this" complex about any specific brand.  It really depends on my mood.  Coke tastes sweeter to me, so if I'm not in the mood to get my tongue blasted by hyper-sweetness, I'll drink a Pepsi instead.  On the other hand, if I want a longer-lasting experience, I find that Coke holds its fizz longer and doesn't taste quite as much like Willy Wonka's azzhole when it starts to get warm.

Really though, I have to say that the "pop" I drink most often is actually Perrier.  I just like plain soda water, and Perrier holds its fizz better and is clean and refreshing.  Did you know that the bubbles in Perrier occur naturally?  unicorning yes, the Perrier Source is a place in France where the ground water fizzes all on its own!  I like Perrier and I hate Pellegrino, and if you're pro-Pellegrino then that's nice but who cares.  If you don't think there's a difference, you are WRONG.

OK, so flavored pop.  My actual favorite here is Izze.  Yeah, so it's technically carbonated fruit juice, but whatever, it's flavored fizz-water.  Pop.  And Izze has Pomegranate.  Even Shasta doesn't make that flavor.
Pepsi is my favorite out of the 2 and the thing you said about it going flat quick is true about pepsi . I really like Dr. pepper atm.

"Make your selection now!"
#7 02-12-2011, 16:45:04 PM
FAYGO IS THE WAY TO GO!

scuzzyneighbour
Classic Meepington
#8 02-12-2011, 17:17:52 PM

(\_/) Hi! I'm Bunny ^.^
(^.^) Copy and paste us to your siggy so we can
(")(") achieve WORLD DOMINATION!
Dissident YOU'RE WINNER!
O-ZONE
#9 02-12-2011, 17:25:03 PM