YOUREWINNER.COM

My night out

#1 15-01-2008, 04:29:39 AM
It was my last Saturday at home.  My brother walked into my room as I was playing "The Witcher" and said, "Hey dickface, wanna go to the bar tonight?"  So I'm like, "Sure!  Just let me finish this mission...."  Of course, by "mission" I meant "let me bang this whore."

So we went out and drank.  Then we drank more.  Then we had a "pink pussy."  I have no idea what is in that drink, but it was awesome (the drink, not the body part....)  Then we had several Jager Bombs and Long Islands.  So the waitress was awesome and hot, and gave us like 8 free drinks.  So the bill was like $58 or so.

We were about to leave, then my brother got a phone call from his crack head friend and was like, "HEY BOY!  LET'S GO TO ANOTHER BAR WHERE JOHNNY IS!"  (fake name used to protect identity).  So we went ot some other bar and I have no idea how I got there.  But we ended up there.  Then the next thing I remember is my brother saying, "Let's do an Irish Car Bomb!"  (An Irish Car Bomb is a glass of Guinness+half shot of Jameson whiskey+half shot of Bailey's Irish creme.  If you don't chug, then it curdles).  Then we had two more Irish Car Bombs.

The next thing I remember is me waking up at about 9 in the morning, completely naked, on my bathroom floor.  There was tons of puke in the toilet, and all over the floor.  I went back to bed and was hung over until one o'clock... the next morning... I woke up at Noon, because he called me to watch the Packers game with him (he lives 20 miles away).  But since I couldn't handle a car ride, I told him, "No... because if I spend 5 seconds in a car, I will throw up."

I had several friends from college tell me I drunk dialed them, even though I don't remember calling anyone.  Then my sister told me she heard me making weird sounds in the bathroom, so she opened the door, saw my feet, saw the bottom of my legs, then saw my thighs and then just closed the door, despite the fact that I could have died.  And she said, "Well, I wanted to help, but I didn't want to see you naked."

In the end, my brother gave me near alcohol poisoning, my sister would rather let me die than see me naked, and I was hung over for over 24 hours.  In conclusion, drink hard, but expect your brother to kill you, expect your sister to let you die if it means seeing you naked, and be hung over for 24+ hours.

Classic Meepington
#2 15-01-2008, 07:38:10 AM
Nothing else matters when you have 32 bit processing.

(\_/) Hi! I'm Bunny ^.^
(^.^) Copy and paste us to your siggy so we can
(")(") achieve WORLD DOMINATION!
Dissident YOU'RE WINNER!
#3 15-01-2008, 09:13:08 AM
  • "Would you like to look up the word masturbation? Male Masturbation is %100 gay intercourse. Or maybe your doing this to piss me off." -- Xtream3amer, YouTube.
  • Rigcoins: 0.00
  • Send Money to Variaz
    Old
  • +
Nothing else matters when you have :brbox:.

The legend of the WINNER trophy:
"One Handle to rule them all, One Handle to find them,
One Handle to bring them all, and in the light bind them, In the land of BROTRR, where the WINNER lie."

"The Lord of the Rigs", Sergey Titov
#4 15-01-2008, 09:57:04 AM
- Last Edit: 15-01-2008, 10:05:27 AM
I'd help you even if you were naked, but I'd take advantage of the situation first, lawl.

:texan:

#5 15-01-2008, 10:45:23 AM
My sister never sees me naked either. I blindfold her when I put her throught the test every night.

Dissident
#6 15-01-2008, 12:03:50 PM
  • the ultimate, the muffin man
  • Administrator
  • Rigcoins: 99832923.19
  • Send Money to Dissident
    Thumb Up
  • dissident b shirtweeaboosexual orientation unclear+
  • "smash the patriarchy"
:thumbsup:

Dissident International Anti-Furry Organization
DZ
#7 15-01-2008, 12:10:22 PM
  • grrrraaaaaaagggh
  • Global Moderator
  • Rigcoins: 71.40
  • Send Money to DZ
    Thumb Up
  • Not Active EnoughActive memberszaps dicks+
  • "i am a trailer park hooker"
:stamp:

DZ987
ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
#8 15-01-2008, 12:40:31 PM
  • Это вроде сосать быть Дарта Вейдера
  • Rigcoins: 30212916.90
  • Send Money to ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
    Thumb Up
  • BrazilianThe NapsterPC Master Race+
  • "I hate people"
AAA topic would read again

#9 15-01-2008, 19:30:16 PM
 :shaq:

Retaliate by lighting your sister on fire. Remember, if her clothes burn off first you dont have to help her since she will be naked!

BRN
#10 15-01-2008, 19:36:23 PM
You have a sister?

:D
bjorno the hedgehog
#11 15-01-2008, 20:32:22 PM
That reminds me of the time I drank a virgin apple cider.
It was pretty awful.

cheers m8
bjorno780 http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2969/freesorfzl1.gif
#12 15-01-2008, 20:35:12 PM
this reminds me of the time I saw schindler naked in the bathroom and refused to help him
THAT'S RIGHT I'M HIS SISTER :D

#13 15-01-2008, 21:03:20 PM
this reminds me of the time I saw schindler naked in the bathroom and refused to help him

post tits nao

#14 15-01-2008, 23:28:28 PM

post tits nao

or gtfo

#15 15-01-2008, 23:31:25 PM
i knew this was going to happen
hegel would be proud