YOUREWINNER.COM

The most realistic WW2 game ever

Classic Meepington
#16 16-12-2007, 09:23:00 AM
I don't seem to remember any Soviet involvement in the Pacific theater.
Well then you're an idiot who doesn't know their history.  :leek:
"The Soviet Union fought two short, undeclared border conflicts with Japan in 1938 and 1939, then remained neutral until August 1945, when it joined the Allies and invaded Manchuria in an operation known as Operation August Storm."
OPWNAGE
also lol mortimer calling someone stupid
this forum is just filled with irony today

Roscoe's House of Chicken 'n Waffles is a Hollywood, California-based soul food restaurant chain founded by Herb Hudson, a Harlem native, in 1976. It is best known, as the name states, for serving chicken and waffles, both together and separately, although they do offer more traditional menu items as well.

Source: The ItaliX

aLsO lOl RaNdOm!!!11

(\_/) Hi! I'm Bunny ^.^
(^.^) Copy and paste us to your siggy so we can
(")(") achieve WORLD DOMINATION!
Dissident YOU'RE WINNER!
X23
#17 16-12-2007, 09:50:27 AM
Dude :russian: were and are everywhere.

x33
#18 16-12-2007, 11:57:22 AM
"The Soviet Union fought two short, undeclared border conflicts with Japan in 1938 and 1939, then remained neutral until August 1945, when it joined the Allies and invaded Manchuria in an operation known as Operation August Storm."
OPWNAGE
also lol mortimer calling someone stupid
this forum is just filled with irony today

Roscoe's House of Chicken 'n Waffles is a Hollywood, California-based soul food restaurant chain founded by Herb Hudson, a Harlem native, in 1976. It is best known, as the name states, for serving chicken and waffles, both together and separately, although they do offer more traditional menu items as well.

Source: The ItaliX

aLsO lOl RaNdOm!!!11
Nuclear fission differs from other forms of radioactive decay in that it can be harnessed and controlled via a chain reaction: free neutrons released by each fission event can trigger yet more events, which in turn release more neutrons and cause more fissions. Chemical isotopes that can sustain a fission chain reaction are called nuclear fuels, and are said to be fissile. The most common nuclear fuels are 235U (the isotope of uranium with an atomic mass of 235 and of use in nuclear reactors) and 239Pu (the isotope of plutonium with an atomic mass of 239).

fetch I AM SMART

#19 16-12-2007, 12:20:24 PM
Great!  Now, from seeing those ultra-realistic screenshots I'll have Post Traumatic Stress Disorder for the rest of my life, despite the fact I was born in the 80's and never been in a war.

Also, this game is full of LIES, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE LIES!  In history class I learned that Jimmy Doolittle single-handedly defeated all the Japanese on Iwo Jima with nothing but a service pistol and boxing gloves...

THE KILLER JAPANESE SEIZURE ROBOTS!!!
#20 16-12-2007, 19:05:18 PM
- Last Edit: 16-12-2007, 19:07:10 PM
"On February 3, 1945, the Soviet Union agreed with Roosevelt to enter the Pacific conflict. It promised to act 90 days after the war ended in Europe and did so exactly on schedule on August 9, by launching Operation August Storm. A battle-hardened, one million-strong Soviet force, transferred from Europe attacked Japanese forces in Manchuria and quickly defeated the Japanese Kantōgun (Kwantung Army group)."

You already mentioned Operation August Storm. They were technically involved with the Pacific theater.

Gamefreak
#21 16-12-2007, 19:36:55 PM
  • Miss my head, miss my heart, miss my lungs...
  • Rigcoins: 36.00
  • Send Money to Gamefreak
    Thumb Up
  • classic+
  • "but most of all, I miss you Emily."
I'm sure this thread is going to get a lock now >:(

gamer8r
#22 16-12-2007, 20:50:26 PM
I'm sure this thread is going to get a lock now >:(

well in that case inb4lock.

And btw, that game is so realistic that I temporarily forgot I was playing a game and honestly believed I was in World War II.

DZ
#23 16-12-2007, 21:00:50 PM
  • grrrraaaaaaagggh
  • Global Moderator
  • Rigcoins: 144.00
  • Send Money to DZ
    Thumb Up
  • Not Active EnoughActive memberszaps dicks+
  • "i am a trailer park hooker"
inb4lock

DZ987
#24 16-12-2007, 21:05:39 PM
inaftergamefrak is a non-heterosexual persongot

also i went to the mall today and they had this jungle set, and i started getting flashback of this game, when i awoke this girl was standing over me and i punched her in the face because i thought she was one of the japs, the weird part is that i never fought in WWII

X23
#25 16-12-2007, 21:11:48 PM
I think this game is so powerful and realistic that it gives you false memories of ww2.

x33
gamer8r
#26 16-12-2007, 22:30:09 PM
I think this game is so powerful and realistic that it gives you false memories of ww2.

Yeah it's happening to me too...

Do I count as a war vet after playing this?

#27 17-12-2007, 00:04:37 AM

Yeah it's happening to me too...

Do I count as a war vet after playing this?
With the amount of challenges and realism in the game, I think you are.

Dissident
#28 18-12-2007, 00:20:54 AM
  • the ultimate, the muffin man
  • Administrator
  • Rigcoins: 99832923.19
  • Send Money to Dissident
    Thumb Up
  • dissident b shirtweeaboosexual orientation unclear+
  • "smash the patriarchy"
"On February 3, 1945, the Soviet Union agreed with Roosevelt to enter the Pacific conflict. It promised to act 90 days after the war ended in Europe and did so exactly on schedule on August 9, by launching Operation August Storm. A battle-hardened, one million-strong Soviet force, transferred from Europe attacked Japanese forces in Manchuria and quickly defeated the Japanese Kantōgun (Kwantung Army group)."

You already mentioned Operation August Storm. They were technically involved with the Pacific theater.
Iwo Jima is nowhere near Manchuria dumbpoo poo

Dissident International Anti-Furry Organization
#29 18-12-2007, 01:05:48 AM

I never said it was. Did you read it? Plus they were involved with some of the negotiations for peace.

Dissident
#30 18-12-2007, 22:10:30 PM
  • the ultimate, the muffin man
  • Administrator
  • Rigcoins: 99832923.19
  • Send Money to Dissident
    Thumb Up
  • dissident b shirtweeaboosexual orientation unclear+
  • "smash the patriarchy"

I never said it was. Did you read it? Plus they were involved with some of the negotiations for peace.
the game is about Iwo Jima, and this is why I made the statement you were trying to refute in the first place.

Dissident International Anti-Furry Organization