YOUREWINNER.COM

What does this forum think about Deadliest Warrior?

#31 11-08-2009, 19:17:32 PM
sorry computers are smarter than all the people in the world combined it's a fact
Maybe smarter than you hahahahaha

#32 11-08-2009, 19:20:18 PM
andmillionarie, if you're going to say anything retarded to me, don't bother wasting your breath.

Now that you mention it,

STFU cockmonger go away and watch your precious asian warriors get trampled over by superior american firepower

The Samurai triumphing over the Viking was a good enough victory for me. What do you have to say about, mister anglo-saxon junkie?
Mafia absolutely raped Yakuza

SUCK IT

But the mafia only won barely
wrong

the yakuza was actually about to stab the motherfetching mafia in the head and the mafia only got lucky with the ice pick there.

damn fetching laptop

ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
#33 11-08-2009, 19:24:56 PM
  • Это вроде сосать быть Дарта Вейдера
  • Rigcoins: 30212916.90
  • Send Money to ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
    Thumb Up
  • BrazilianThe NapsterPC Master Race+
  • "I hate people"
andmillionarie, if you're going to say anything retarded to me, don't bother wasting your breath.

Now that you mention it,

STFU cockmonger go away and watch your precious asian warriors get trampled over by superior american firepower

The Samurai triumphing over the Viking was a good enough victory for me. What do you have to say about, mister anglo-saxon junkie?

SUCK IT

More proof that Europe PWNS Asia

#34 11-08-2009, 19:29:17 PM

Now that you mention it,

SUCK IT

More proof that Europe PWNS Asia

Ninjas, Mongols, and Shaolin Monks rapes every warrior class Europe has ever had (yes I don't care if ninja lost to spartans on DW)! Plus we Chinese alone outnumber the whole European population and have far superior fighting styles and all that poo poo I can't bother to remember.  

#35 11-08-2009, 19:29:48 PM
hey it seems like this show decides winners based on whoever the americans like more.

American green berets vs. Russian spetsnaz episode would disagree with you.

#36 11-08-2009, 19:35:44 PM
I would love to see china fight the west irl it would finally give us an excuse to wipe out that overpopulated poo poo hole they call a country

DZ
#37 11-08-2009, 19:39:50 PM
  • grrrraaaaaaagggh
  • Global Moderator
  • Rigcoins: 71.40
  • Send Money to DZ
    Thumb Up
  • Active memberszaps dicksNot Active Enough+
  • "i am a trailer park hooker"
I would love to see china fight the west irl it would finally give us an excuse to wipe out that overpopulated poo poo hole they call a country
:plus:

DZ987
#38 11-08-2009, 20:14:48 PM
Oh yes let us all forget the cowardly nipponese and their fear of the "fat man".

Big fetching deal. You pussies just gave up after you got nuked.

WE GOT HIT BY TWO fetchING AIRPLANES INTO BUILDINGS AND WE STARTED A WAR MOTHERfetchER!

America brings the pain!

bjorno the hedgehog
#39 11-08-2009, 20:39:39 PM
america will bring the fight to your non-heterosexual persongoty-ass asian pussy countries, I will personally crack the spines of at least a dozen chinamen when it comes to it.

cheers m8
bjorno780 http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2969/freesorfzl1.gif
Skrag
#40 12-08-2009, 06:47:27 AM
  • Welcome to the layer cake son.
  • Global Moderator
  • Rigcoins: 74113614.39
  • Send Money to Skrag
    Trophy
  • sergey avatarwelcome to the layer cake sonBIG PICTURES+
  • "mmmmmmmmm lemon"
If this was for real, the british SAS and SBS would kick everyone's arse.

ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
#41 12-08-2009, 09:22:03 AM
  • Это вроде сосать быть Дарта Вейдера
  • Rigcoins: 30212916.90
  • Send Money to ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
    Thumb Up
  • BrazilianThe NapsterPC Master Race+
  • "I hate people"
If this was for real, the british SAS and SBS would kick everyone's arse.

Don't you mean the Portuguese GOE?

O-ZONE
#42 12-08-2009, 12:12:16 PM
jsdf rules all end of story

ZMannZilla
#43 12-08-2009, 13:33:14 PM
  • "There ain't no stopping us now, we celebrate on the floor"
  • Rigcoins: 3877803.30
  • Send Money to ZMannZilla
    Trophy
  • Kind heartGreat fatherTAG TEAM CHAMP+
  • "YOU LOOK STU-PID *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*"
Four pages of this poo poo?  I think Klayotic's disease is spreading.

big rigs is great and i want to suck his cock

"Yeah, let’s bring back the Attitude Era…so we can see Shawn Michael’s anus while they shill toys." -RD Reynolds
Z. Mann Zilla
#44 12-08-2009, 14:39:58 PM
Oh yes let us all forget the cowardly nipponese and their fear of the "fat man".

Big unicorning deal. You pussies just gave up after you got nuked.

WE GOT HIT BY TWO unicornING AIRPLANES INTO BUILDINGS AND WE STARTED A WAR MOTHERunicornER!

America brings the pain!

I think having a whole city nuked was fairly more devastating than two planes crashing into two tall buildings and secondly the only reason the Japanese gave up is cause they were already weakened in the war far too Same much and when the twin towers were just destroyed, America wasn't even close to being weakened, military-wise, before they declared war on Afghanistan and Iraq.

Same goes for Germany. They may not have been nuked, but they were also severely weakened after World War II and the fact that the then-Nazi nation got weakened without being nuked just shows they're even weaker than Japan. Take that.

Plus you have no idea what we asians are absolutely capable of. 

JC VON BASTARD
#45 12-08-2009, 15:15:22 PM
you have NO IDEA what asians are capable of. my god, they can do ANYTHING

jcthedude