• "There ain't no stopping us now, we celebrate on the floor"
  • Rigcoins: 3877803.30
  • Send Money to ZMannZilla
    Trophy
  • Kind heartGreat fatherWAAAGH!+
  • "YOU LOOK STU-PID *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*"
Now we need a Worms clone called BOOM SHAQALAQA

big rigs is great and i want to suck his cock

"Yeah, let’s bring back the Attitude Era…so we can see Shawn Michael’s anus while they shill toys." -RD Reynolds
Z. Mann Zilla
DZ
#32 16-05-2012, 20:40:19 PM
  • grrrraaaaaaagggh
  • Global Moderator
  • Rigcoins: 144.00
  • Send Money to DZ
    Thumb Up
  • zaps dicksNot Active EnoughActive members+
  • "i am a trailer park hooker"
holy poo poo HOLY poo poo IT'S NAMELESS

I tried registering on the Shaqfu forums like a month ago hoping you would see it so I could ask this:
Do you have a more recent version of the game that you'd be willing to share with us? Even if you aren't working on it any more, the most up-to-date version any of us have (that I'm aware of) is very short, ending after the island you take the raft to, and left many of us wanting more.

EDIT: By the way, glad you liked my box art  :roddy:

DZ987
Unsuky
#33 16-05-2012, 20:58:26 PM
  • "Just put those other *toy* machines in the garbage or something"
  • Rigcoins: 8538.90
  • Send Money to Unsuky
    Thumb Up
  • Untagged+
  • "Double the Mega Power"
this competition was obviously RIGGED, we all know jim should have won .

"Make your selection now!"
JimMorgan
#34 16-05-2012, 21:07:09 PM
oops

Cirus
#35 16-05-2012, 21:24:29 PM
He should have won but alas

cirus_
omegamarth
#36 17-05-2012, 00:10:41 AM
That Shaq Fu RPG cover is the funniest thing I've seen in awhile. Actually, I think it was better than the actual game itself. Shout out to any old SFA members HOLLA HOLLA HOOTIE HOO!

THE SFA!
I AM NOT WORTHY!

https://steamcommunity.com/id/MikeBalrogsPunchOut
#37 17-05-2012, 12:17:29 PM
- Last Edit: 17-05-2012, 12:47:03 PM

I tried registering on the Shaqfu forums like a month ago hoping you would see it so I could ask this:
Do you have a more recent version of the game that you'd be willing to share with us? Even if you aren't working on it any more, the most up-to-date version any of us have (that I'm aware of) is very short, ending after the island you take the raft to, and left many of us wanting more.

I think I do have a more "complete" version on a burnt CDR some where but when I was working on the game, I was still in high school. The project was started in 2002 and was abandoned around 2005 when the interest in the SFA was waning. I actually circulated the game around my school and it was a hit with the faculty and student body. This is embarrassing to admit, but the latest version had some references to the SFA and The Black Fist removed and replaced with inside jokes referencing the local subcultures/people circulating around my school at the time. The same humor (both intentional and unintentional) was preserved and could easily be edited to remain true to the original. My life circumstances have left me with some free time as of late and I could make some minor edits if there is still interest in this game after all of these years. Post here or PM me if anyone is interested. Again, I'm not promising anything because I'm not even sure if the old CDR that it was burned on is still functional.

EDIT: Holy poo poo--I found it and it works. Will update; I'm currently experiencing a nostalgia overload. I haven't played this in nearly a decade.

EDIT 2: Wow. I have more of this completed than I thought but the difficulty is unrelenting. If I update this game, I'm going to turn down the difficulty a lot because Kobe's kees are shaqing my fetching ass in one hit. This game is broken. Also, RPG Maker 2000 is giving me some trouble in Windows 7 64 bit.

Thunder
#38 18-05-2012, 17:29:15 PM

I think I do have a more "complete" version on a burnt CDR some where but when I was working on the game, I was still in high school. The project was started in 2002 and was abandoned around 2005 when the interest in the SFA was waning. I actually circulated the game around my school and it was a hit with the faculty and student body. This is embarrassing to admit, but the latest version had some references to the SFA and The Black Fist removed and replaced with inside jokes referencing the local subcultures/people circulating around my school at the time. The same humor (both intentional and unintentional) was preserved and could easily be edited to remain true to the original. My life circumstances have left me with some free time as of late and I could make some minor edits if there is still interest in this game after all of these years. Post here or PM me if anyone is interested. Again, I'm not promising anything because I'm not even sure if the old CDR that it was burned on is still functional.

EDIT: Holy poo poo--I found it and it works. Will update; I'm currently experiencing a nostalgia overload. I haven't played this in nearly a decade.

EDIT 2: Wow. I have more of this completed than I thought but the difficulty is unrelenting. If I update this game, I'm going to turn down the difficulty a lot because Kobe's kees are shaqing my unicorning ass in one hit. This game is broken. Also, RPG Maker 2000 is giving me some trouble in Windows 7 64 bit.

You could use a non-RPGm engine. Like WINNERcode.

yourethunder