• Send Money to KoЯndog
    Thumb Up
  • MILFrahowa fanPageant Winner+
  • "Improved signal transfer and corrosion resistance"
ugh fetch you

hi
Thunder
#887 17-08-2010, 15:54:39 PM
Ecchi sucks, babyunicorn sucks, but good hardcore loli hentai is good stuff.

Also, I know a lot more about computers as a whole and programming in several languages, as well as cross-platform politics a lot more than most of the people on this forum. Don't give me that crap EJ.

nobody here gives a poo poo about that and your skills are WEAK man
Let's see you do better.

yourethunder
ywoc
#888 17-08-2010, 16:05:40 PM
Well EJ is an admin on the greatest site on the internet so that counts for something

Dissident
#889 17-08-2010, 16:06:37 PM
  • the ultimate, the muffin man
  • Administrator
  • Rigcoins: 99832923.19
  • Send Money to Dissident
    Thumb Up
  • dissident b shirtweeaboosexual orientation unclear+
  • "smash the patriarchy"
he does a mean website

Dissident International Anti-Furry Organization
Thunder
#890 17-08-2010, 16:11:39 PM

Also, I know a lot more about computers as a whole and programming in several languages, as well as cross-platform politics a lot more than most of the people on this forum. Don't give me that crap EJ.

Let's see you do better.

hey I probably couldn't which is why I don't go around bragging about what skills I do have
Well, I'd like to know what skills you do have. You don't brag about them, so how is anyone to challenge them? I'm a big man for putting my skills out there. I can take a little bit of criticism. A LITTLE BIT.

yourethunder
#891 17-08-2010, 16:21:41 PM

Let's see you do better.

hey I probably couldn't which is why I don't go around bragging about what skills I do have
Well, I'd like to know what skills you do have. You don't brag about them, so how is anyone to challenge them? I'm a big man for putting my skills out there. I can take a little bit of criticism. A LITTLE BIT.

No, you're not a "big man" at all. Quite the opposite, in fact. You make wild claims about your own abilities, but refuse to back them up with anything tangible. Your entire persona reeks of insecurity and arrogance.

I'm not trolling, I'm not flaming, and I'm not asking for sympathy. I know deep down inside that I should have won this competition, and thus have lost faith in the community. However, I WILL stick around for CC#2, whatever it may be, and I hope to get first place.

This little gem of a quote from another forum exposes you far better than any words from my mouth. Your sense of self-entitlement is completely laughable. The point of this post? Give us a reason to respect you. You don't inherently deserve it, most of your posts are are just you tossing insults around and whining because nobody appreciates you. It's quite pathetic.

Or maybe you're just a troll, I don't know.

Dissident
#892 17-08-2010, 16:26:53 PM
  • Administrator
    Thumb Up
  • "smash the patriarchy"

Let's see you do better.

No, you're not a "big man" at all. Quite the opposite, in fact. You make wild claims about your own abilities, but refuse to back them up with anything tangible. Your entire persona reeks of insecurity and arrogance.

I'm not trolling, I'm not flaming, and I'm not asking for sympathy. I know deep down inside that I should have won this competition, and thus have lost faith in the community. However, I WILL stick around for CC#2, whatever it may be, and I hope to get first place.

This little gem of a quote from another forum exposes you far better than any words from my mouth. Your sense of self-entitlement is completely laughable. The point of this post? Give us a reason to respect you. You don't inherently deserve it, most of your posts are are just you tossing insults around and whining because nobody appreciates you. It's quite pathetic.

another one succumbs to Zmann syndrome

Thunder
#893 17-08-2010, 16:30:13 PM

Let's see you do better.

Thank you, Dissident. You are now guaranteed a Brick Park.

yourethunder
Dissident
#894 17-08-2010, 16:31:24 PM
  • Administrator
    Thumb Up
  • "smash the patriarchy"

Let's see you do better.

Thank you, Dissident. You are now guaranteed a Brick Park.
aw yeah

ZMannZilla
#895 18-08-2010, 22:32:18 PM
- Last Edit: 18-08-2010, 22:40:16 PM
  • "There ain't no stopping us now, we celebrate on the floor"
  • Rigcoins: 3877803.30
  • Send Money to ZMannZilla
    Trophy
  • Kind heartGreat fatherBob Cobra was here+
  • "YOU LOOK STU-PID *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*"
Says the wanktard who seriously thought I named my daughter after a Street Fighter character.

DC is right, however Thunder is too pig-headed to listen to advice, and Dissident is a staunch defender of his Knight In Whining Armor.  I hope you're like me and just go on diatribes for personal amusement.

big rigs is great and i want to suck his cock

"Yeah, let’s bring back the Attitude Era…so we can see Shawn Michael’s anus while they shill toys." -RD Reynolds
Z. Mann Zilla
Dissident
#896 18-08-2010, 22:38:22 PM
  • Administrator
    Thumb Up
  • "smash the patriarchy"
Says the wanktard who seriously thought I named my daughter after a Street Fighter character.
Street Fighter eh?  I didn't know, either way it's silly to give a name from a culture you have no connection to.

And to clarify I was talking about making long drawn-out replies to trolls.

ZMannZilla
#897 18-08-2010, 22:43:48 PM
  • "There ain't no stopping us now, we celebrate on the floor"
  • Rigcoins: 3877803.30
  • Send Money to ZMannZilla
    Trophy
  • Kind heartGreat fatherBob Cobra was here+
  • "YOU LOOK STU-PID *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*"
it's silly to give a name from a culture you have no connection to.
Explain this, and try not to sound like an ignorant racist when you do.

Some people like to write, Diss.  Just because you and Thunder hate to read, doesn't mean we're going to stop.

big rigs is great and i want to suck his cock

"Yeah, let’s bring back the Attitude Era…so we can see Shawn Michael’s anus while they shill toys." -RD Reynolds
Z. Mann Zilla
bjorno the hedgehog
#898 18-08-2010, 22:46:02 PM
ROTATING BANNERS

cheers m8
bjorno780 http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2969/freesorfzl1.gif
Dissident
#899 18-08-2010, 23:47:11 PM
  • Administrator
    Thumb Up
  • "smash the patriarchy"
it's silly to give a name from a culture you have no connection to.
Explain this, and try not to sound like an ignorant racist when you do.
I'm not saying it's wrong, just strange.  Assuming I procreate with another white person who is culturally American, I wouldn't name my kid Abdul or Kumar because it would be strange.

Some people like to write, Diss.  Just because you and Thunder hate to read, doesn't mean we're going to stop.
Just seems like a waste of time to try to repeatedly reason with obvious trolls.

KoЯndog
#900 19-08-2010, 00:03:44 AM
  • hi
  • Administrator
  • Rigcoins: 4710.12
  • Send Money to KoЯndog
    Thumb Up
  • MILFrahowa fanPageant Winner+
  • "Improved signal transfer and corrosion resistance"
 :leek:

hi