YOUREWINNER.COM

Mega Man

Classic Meepington
#121 06-11-2007, 20:34:51 PM
lol how
she sat in the front of a bus
how is that surpassing man
martin luther king did far more than she did, i mean he survived a bomb attack on his church
that's far more courageous and better than that little bitch rosa parks

even if martin luther king did more than she did, that doesn't mean she never contributed to anything.
ok so you agreed that men are better than women
argument over you lose

Martin Luther King doesn't represent the male gender, so argument's still on.
ok so then rosa parks doesn't represent women
either way arguements over you lose

I never said she represented women, dumbass, I stated she was an example of what a woman's potential can reap . So it's still on.
ok so martin luther king did so much more than her and his potential wasn't even fully realized because he was assasinated, thus men have more potential and you lose

Look, there is absolutely no clear cut outcome to answering the question of who's the better sex. Both sides have their own good ones and bad ones, so just shut the unicorn up about it already.

Also the 20th Century =/= the 2000's and video games were not invented until the 1950's-1970's AD. Not BC. 
Yes there is, look throughout history and see who has been the dominant sex
You will find that men are the ones who have done the greatest things in society, and before you say it is because women were oppressed I ask you, how could men oppress women if they weren't superior to them

and clearly you have your facts wrong, the dinosaurs were actually the first to invent the video game and when they died out mankind acquired their technology and began creating video games

That doesn't mean women can't do things we men can. it doesn't matter what gender you are, you can be a women, but still excel at finance, business, economics, and politics.

How can you be preaching about equality when you just stated that women are better at a number of things. Your circular logic knows no bounds I mean God Klayoticington, shut your face. And stop using our Lord Jesus Christ's name in vain, I find it really offensive that you are using his glorious name in a derogatory sense when he died for your sins, which apparently you have a lot of. I don't come on the internet to read messages of hate.

(\_/) Hi! I'm Bunny ^.^
(^.^) Copy and paste us to your siggy so we can
(")(") achieve WORLD DOMINATION!
Dissident YOU'RE WINNER!
#122 06-11-2007, 20:36:03 PM
lol how
martin luther king did far more than she did, i mean he survived a bomb attack on his church

even if martin luther king did more than she did, that doesn't mean she never contributed to anything.
argument over you lose

I never said she represented women, dumbass, I stated she was an example of what a woman's potential can reap . So it's still on.
ok so martin luther king did so much more than her and his potential wasn't even fully realized because he was assasinated, thus men have more potential and you lose

Look, there is absolutely no clear cut outcome to answering the question of who's the better sex. Both sides have their own good ones and bad ones, so just shut the unicorn up about it already.

Also the 20th Century =/= the 2000's and video games were not invented until the 1950's-1970's AD. Not BC. 
You will find that men are the ones who have done the greatest things in society, and before you say it is because women were oppressed I ask you, how could men oppress women if they weren't superior to them

and clearly you have your facts wrong, the dinosaurs were actually the first to invent the video game and when they died out mankind acquired their technology and began creating video games

That doesn't mean women can't do things we men can. it doesn't matter what gender you are, you can be a women, but still excel at finance, business, economics, and politics.
you didn't read the post did you:(
if you did you would notice that men are superior to women thus women cannot achieve on the same level as men
thus they can't do what men can
you really need to learn to read because you never seem to be able to correctly understand what anyone is saying

#123 06-11-2007, 21:44:23 PM
lol how

argument over you lose

you didn't read the post did you:(
if you did you would notice that men are superior to women thus women cannot achieve on the same level as men
thus they can't do what men can
you really need to learn to read because you never seem to be able to correctly understand what anyone is saying

women are not "worse" than men just worse in most aspects but they make up for it by being hotter, better at saying in the kitchen, and better at sucking cock, but when women leave the kitchen and try to be men they become worse, just like how if a basketball player tries to play football he becomes a worse athlete, not because hes a worse person but because hes a worse football player

#124 07-11-2007, 09:41:29 AM
- Last Edit: 07-11-2007, 09:43:02 AM
  • "Would you like to look up the word masturbation? Male Masturbation is %100 gay intercourse. Or maybe your doing this to piss me off." -- Xtream3amer, YouTube.
  • Rigcoins: 0.00
  • Send Money to Variaz
    Old
  • +
Without trying to be macho or anything, it's a fact that a man can excel in any fields a woman can, but the opposite is not true.

Yes, women can, and do excel in many fields, such as, like you said, finance, business, economics, and politics. And men can, and do, excel in these fields as well.

However, a man can also excel in a domain which requires more physical actions, such as a cop. Yes, there are female cops, but they're not the majority, and not the ones they use to handle tough, aggressive criminals. After all, being strong helps a lot when you want to subdue a tough criminal. The same thing is true for the army. Women are a minority, and they are not sent in the front row, because they don't have the aggresivity or the physical toughness required to fight in the front row.

So, while I am all for equal rights for men and women, in terms of capabilities and skills, they're not equals, and men usually have all options available to them, while women have less. Not saying women do not play an important role or anything. Just stating the facts that there are much more variety in what a man can excel in than what a woman can.

The legend of the WINNER trophy:
"One Handle to rule them all, One Handle to find them,
One Handle to bring them all, and in the light bind them, In the land of BROTRR, where the WINNER lie."

"The Lord of the Rigs", Sergey Titov
#125 07-11-2007, 10:12:16 AM
Without trying to be macho or anything, it's a fact that a man can excel in any fields a woman can, but the opposite is not true.

Yes, women can, and do excel in many fields, such as, like you said, finance, business, economics, and politics. And men can, and do, excel in these fields as well.

However, a man can also excel in a domain which requires more physical actions, such as a cop. Yes, there are female cops, but they're not the majority, and not the ones they use to handle tough, aggressive criminals. After all, being strong helps a lot when you want to subdue a tough criminal. The same thing is true for the army. Women are a minority, and they are not sent in the front row, because they don't have the aggresivity or the physical toughness required to fight in the front row.

So, while I am all for equal rights for men and women, in terms of capabilities and skills, they're not equals, and men usually have all options available to them, while women have less. Not saying women do not play an important role or anything. Just stating the facts that there are much more variety in what a man can excel in than what a woman can.
god stop being such a gay feminist
women will never be good at anything except cooking, cleaning, and sex
men will always control them because men are better and women can only suck dick

#126 07-11-2007, 10:26:23 AM

god stop being such a gay feminist
women will never be good at anything except cooking, cleaning, and sex
men will always control them because men are better and women can only suck dick

women only excel at having tits making food and sucking dick

#127 10-11-2007, 13:24:49 PM
Megaman is LOSER!

Cirus
#128 10-11-2007, 14:13:30 PM
shut up rockman kenny

cirus_
X23
#129 10-11-2007, 15:06:39 PM
- Last Edit: 10-11-2007, 15:09:02 PM
shut up rockman kenny
Didn't EJ say his IP was different?

EDIT: nevermind I read the topic. Still, he seems to have improved himself, so I say we should accept him for now.

x33
X23
#130 10-11-2007, 15:09:43 PM
shut up rockman kenny
Didn't EJ say his IP was different?

I was wrong, last few digits were different which is why the old posts didn't show up when viewing the ip options
oh yeah I just read that.

x33
Dissident
#131 10-11-2007, 15:15:42 PM
  • the ultimate, the muffin man
  • Administrator
  • Rigcoins: 99832923.19
  • Send Money to Dissident
    Thumb Up
  • weeaboosexual orientation uncleardissident b shirt+
  • "smash the patriarchy"
Still, he seems to have improved himself, so I say we should accept him for now.
^^^this

Dissident International Anti-Furry Organization
#132 10-11-2007, 19:03:23 PM
shut up rockman kenny
I'm not Kenny.

#133 10-11-2007, 19:06:47 PM
#134 10-11-2007, 19:08:44 PM
X23
#135 10-11-2007, 19:31:49 PM